12

Answer Me

Once Krystal walked out from the toilet, she run to her changing room. Take out her phone and makes a call.

"Fany unnie, hot story." 

"On my way." They ended their conversation as Tiffany, Sunny and Hyoyeon run as fast as they can to f(x)'s changing room. They kicked the door suprise the others in the room.

"If that door broke, you'll be the one who pay for it, unnie." Amber looked at Hyoyeon who checked if there any damaged at the door. Kim Choding smile widely when the door still can function.

"Spill it all." Tiffany take a sit next to Krystal. The f(x) members can't stop themself to hear the hot story from Krystal Jung. They gather together and give their ears to her.

"She jealous." All of them makes a 'O' expression hearing that and close their head together to hear more.

"She had teary eyes and i swear to god she crying right now. I think she confuse about her feeling." Krystal looked at Tiffany who have serious face on her. 

"She confused."

"Why would she being confused?" Amber asked them clueless. She don't understand why it's so complicated.

"Because she getting realized how important Yuri to her but don't know what to do since she stuck with that jerk Nichkhun, stupid." Krystal glare to the tomboy.

"Wait, she dating Nichkhun?" Victoria almost screaming heard that news.

"Why, omma? Don't say that you dating him for real before?" Luna narrowed her eyes to the leader. Now all eyes on her.

"Well, you can't blame me. He being cute and sweet and yes, we're dating before but not after he cheating on me."

"That guys do look cute. Too cute for a guy. Sometime i just want to put a wig on him and makes him dress like a girl." Amber talking to herself but clear enough for the other to hear. That cause them laughing so hard imagine the blonde guy in a girl's dress.

"Yah, stop your jokes now, Amber. My stomach cramps." Sunny hold her stomach and beat the tomboy's head gently.

"With that jerk, we need other plan to makes Jess see his true colour. I can't believe he brave enough to make a move with her after what he did to me."

"Did what, mushroom?" Tiffany froze at her chair. She didn't have a gut to turn her face to that voice. The voice own by the one she love. The voice own by the only one Kim Taeyeon. She standing at the door and staring intensely to the eye-smile princess's back. 

"Tiffany Hwang." Taeyeon called her again and move close to the girl who trembling. Now, everyone shut their mouth off. 

"Taetae."

"What did he do to you?"

"It's nothing, Taetae."

"Nothing, really?"

"Tae, it's not important anymore."

"I'm your leader. It's not right to hide anything from me!"

"Why you want to know about it so bad? It's just my past!"

"I thought i know you but it's seem you have a lot of secret and i'm not that important for you to tell about it." She about to get out from the room when Tiffany start to sob.

"I'm dating him after he finished that show. He told me thats all scripted. We're together for a few month when he invited me for a vacation together."

"Scripted! scripted his a**!" Victoria slammed her drink water on the table. All f(x) members run to her and calmed their 'umma' but Taeny didn't bother with that. They looked at each other as Tiffany face's drenched by her own tears.

"Since we're MC together at Thailand, he bring me to his family and that night we having a dinner. That time he try to get into my pants but i slapped him and asked manager oppa pick me up. Since that, i stopped seeing him. I know he's a player but still i'm fall for him so much. I mad at myself for everything that happen. I don't want to tell you because i don't want to see me differently. I'm sorry, Tae." She try to reach Taeyeon's arm but the girl take a few step backward. Her face turned dark.

"Who else know about this?!"

"Me. I caught her crying in her room and makes her tell me about it." Hyoyeon get up and move to Tiffany to hugged the crying girl.

"Only her?"

"I told Yuri." Taeyeon get out from the room and return to their changing room looking for Yuri. She walked toward the taller girl makes her looked at her clueless.

"What's up, Taengoo?" Taeyeon grabbed her collar and suprised the other members. Yoona try to parted them away to each other.

"You know about it but didn't tell me?!"

"What are you talking about?"

"Fany almost get by that jerk. You know about it but didn't tell me!" Now the trio already in their room followed by f(x). Scare shown on their face as Tiffany try to pull Taeyeon off from Yuri.

"Taetae, stop it."

"What happen if he threatened her? What happen if he try to do it again?" Yuri let Taeyeon spill everything out. She totally understand how the leader feel. She really care about Tiffany and it's freak her out knowing about it. Yuri will do the same thing if she in her shoes.

"Taetae, please." Taeyeon turned to facing the crying Tiffany.

"You, Tiffany Hwang Miyoung. Why don't you tell me? I always there for you but why can't you tell me this? I'm not important for you?"

"You're very important to me. That why i have no gut to tell you about it. I don't want you to hate me. I don't want you to see me as a easy girl. I scared you might stop treat me like before" She fall on her knee sobbing crazyly while hugging her leader's leg.

"Stupid Miyoung." Taeyeon sighed. She pulled the eye-princess into her embrace.

"Why would i hate you. You should told me so i can kill that jerk for you, Ppani-ah." she her hair and kiss her forehead.

"How would i know you won't mad at me?"

"How can i mad at you?"

"Aish, this should all about Yuri and Jessica. Stop it both of you." Sooyoung told them while continue eating her meal. Sunny give her a glare for interrupt Taeny moment. Taeny blushed as a lot of people seeing their argument. Taeyeon wiped tears from Tiffany's eyes and they smiling to each other. Yoona hug Seohyun but only receive a palm on her face by the maknae. Hyoyeon who standing behind them just laughed at pouting Yoona. Meanwhile,Yuri sit at her chair again and all smile seeing the scene.

"I wish for a relationship like this." Amber smile while rubbed the back of her head.

"I don't know you're up to be in relationship, servant." Krystal looked at smiling Amber.

"Waiting for someone who can see me as Amber Liu not f(x)'s Amber."

"I always see you as Amber Liu."

"We should give us a try then." Amber flashed her smile to the little Jung who blushed hearing a cheesy words from the tomboy.

"Tiffany-shi, you said that Nichkhun invited you to a vacation together?"

"Yes, he said that he might busy with his schedule and it's hard to spend time together after that." Victoria let out her sigh.

"I can believe this." She facepalmed and started to hitting her forehead.

"Don't tell me he said the same thing to you." 

"I can't believe this!"

"Oh my god."

"He said, we should spending quality time together as he will miss seeing my smile, hearing my sweet voice.." Victoria words get cutted by the familiar voice.

"Hugging his princess and savor our love together." Jessica finished Victoria's sentences with tears. She looked at them in tears, pain on her face as she trembling by herself. Heart broken.

 

 

_________________________________

I find that my update getting short day by day. Sorry for that peoples!

i had this idea to let Jessica suffer a little longer. ( i'm sorry my princess! i love you! i love you!)

more girl for Yuri, more jealousy Sica, more HellSica since i found HellSica is cute.

it's almost 5 am and i need rest my brain.

tata! ^_^