15

Answer Me

After about an hour of non stop of crying the two bestfriend laying on the bed staring at the ceiling. The blonde still with a puffy eyes, red running nose totally messed up and the others girl rubbing her shoulder. She let her shoulder in pain today. Her clothes wet with tears but she happy. Happy that the biggest problem almost find it's solution. Two girl who in love with each other but the only problem is ego. 

"Fany-ah, why you didn't tell us about that jerk? Aish, even to think about him makes me want to puke." The blonde touch her head still can't believe the fact she being fooled by the same guy who cheating on her bestfriend. Tiffany chuckled.

"I thought that he will learn his lesson but yeah, still the same old jerk with the same lame trick."

"Aish, i forget to breaking up with him."

"You want to tell him now?"

"Yes, i need to be free from him as soon as possible." She grabbed her phone and her finger pressing the keypads as she writing a deathly break up message. Tiffany looked at her sweetly and backhugged the other girl makes her startled.

"Why, Fany-ah?"

"I'm happy, Jess. You and Yuri a meant for each other."

"I'm a stupid to realize it this late." Jessica leaned her head at the eye-princess.

"Promise me that whatever happen, you'll wait for that pabo black pearl to come back for you."

"I will. I messed up but i won't let it happen again. It's hurt living a life without that kkab." Their laughing together when the door opened and three head popped out. The kid leader, the Kim Choding and the bunny looked at the duo who hugged each other.

"Mushroom, why you hug her?"

"I can't hug my bestfriend, Taetae?"

"It's been a while since we hug each other. I miss you, mushroom." The kid leader give her eye-smile princess a puppy eyes causing the Kim Choding and the bunny rolled their eyes.

"Yah, stop acting cute, you midget." The bunny give her glare to the leader.

"I'm gonna let out all the food i eat today." The choding smacked her leader's head and take a sit next to Jessica.

"Are you okey now?"

"Yeah, I'm sorry dragging all of you into my problem."

"Don't say sorry, Sica-ah. We're family and that what's family do." Sunny kissed her cheek and they have a group hug. Their happy moments interrupted by the ringing phone. It's the bad boyfriend. Taeyeon looked at Jessica who hesitated either to pick up the phone or not.

"I'm breaking up with him." The blonde looked at the leader. Taeyeon nodded her head.

"Put the speaker on." Jessica pick up the phone and turn the speaker on. The blonde guy's voice can be heard over the phone.

"Baby! You must be kidding right?" All of them looked at the phone in disgust.

"No. I'm breaking up with you, Nick." The ice princess used her stern voice. Sergeant Jessica's stern voice.

"But why, baby?" Puking's face part 2 by all the goddess.

"I just found out your lame trick to get into my pants. Thanks to Tiffany and Victoria who save me from you stupid evil plan."

"What the f**k and you just trust them, baby? They all jealous of us."

"Yah! you stupid full of yourself blonde gay! why would i want to be jealous of you?!" All of them startled at Tiffany's sudden outburst. Taeyeon hugged her eye-smile princess and try to calmed her down.

"........"

"Look Nick, let just stop it here."

"Listen baby, i'm sorry okey. Let makes this work together."

"No. I don't want to waste more time loving a wrong person."

"You in love with someone else?"

"It's not you business."

"You cheating on me!"

"Yah, girly face. She not cheating on you! Don't make me change your face with my fist." Now it's Hyoyeon turn to outburst.

"This group full with mafia." Taeyeon facepalmed seeing her members being violent.

"So your new guy is much better than me? Did he take a really good care of you? Did he already dragged you to the bed?"

"Yah, Yuri is much better than you! Can't believe i reject her once for you!" Jessica yelling at her phone and ended up the call quickly. She really can't stand hearing those annoying voice anymore. "Stupid blonde girly gay face jerk!"

 

****

Yuri wears her gym outfit and reached for her phone. She dialed her favorite dongsaeng's Krystal.

"Hello."

"Hello? Krys, is that you?"

"No, it's servant Amber. Princess having her shower. Yuri unnie?"

"Ambro, why you have her phone?"

"We cuddling together and almost kissed before she remember her promise to go to the gym with you and dashed for a shower."

"Well explained. Tell her i'll be there in 10 minute."

"Okey. Unnie?"

"Yes?"

"Is Jessica unnie okey?" She frowned hearing that question from the tomboy.

"I don't know."

"You should talk to her. She keep calling for you at the changing room."

"What?" She almost screaming not because she mad but surprised. Amber  on the other line misunderstand her.

"Youshouldtalktoheryourslowkkab, bye unnie!" The tomboy push the red button on the phone screen.

"Who's that?" Krystal asked the tomboy after walked out from the bathroom only with her towel. The tomboy looked at her drooling and almost had a nosebleed. her face feels hot seeing the little Jung.

"Hot Jung."

"Who?" Krystal looked at the blushing tomboy on her bed. 

"Yuri unnie. Princess, i'll wait you outside." The tomboy looked at the floor as she walked past the little Jung not wanting to let her byunllama mode turn on. Krystal smirked at her and grabbed her wrist. 

"Can't resist me, servant?" She whisper at her ears.

"Don't start or you need to cancel your gym session with Yuri unnie tonight." Amber give her a weak glare and it's make the little Jung smile.

 

Yuri staring at her phone after the llama ended their conversation.

"I need to kick her llama's for this." She checked herself for the last time before walked out from her room. She froze seeing the blonde in the kitchen. Yuri recalled heard crying Jessica called her name a few time went they about to get into their apartment and about Amber said that Jessica keep saying her name. She can see how bad the blonde puffy eyes and swollen face. How she still trembling a little when she drink a milk.

"Yuri-ah." The blonde called her name again. Yuri miss that voice calling for her. So lovely likes a sweet music to her ear. She can see Jessica struggle to walk toward her and her eyes wet again. Yuri can feel her knee become so weak so she try to reach the door as fast her can but the blonde grabbed her wrist first.

"Yuri-ah, please don't do this."

"Do what, Jessica?"

"This. You didn't look at me. You avoiding me." Jessica hold the black pearl hand firmly not wanting to let it go.

"I do what you want me to do, Jessica Jung." Yuri give a glare to the blonde. Jessica startled hearing Yuri call her full name instead of Sica or Baby like she always do. It's really cut her heart into pieces seeing her seobang treat her like a stranger.

"Seobang, forgive me. I miss you." Her trembling voice to melted the black pearl's heart but Yuri not ready to break her wall yet. She suffered before and it's still hurt.

"I'm late." She free her wrist from the blonde only to makes Jessica wrapped her arms around the black pearl's waist. She can't control her tears anymore. She miss being in Yuri's embrace. She sniffed Yuri's perfume.

"I miss you, seobang. I'm jealous seeing you with other girls. I miss sleep next to you. I miss your hug. I miss you smile. I want to make it right. I want you to love me back. You still love me, right?" 

"Still love you?" Yuri looked into Jessica's eyes. She can see love in that eyes but somehow her heart still can feel the pain.She scared to give her heart  easily to the blonde again.It's just she need a little more time. She mad right now so she just want a few more little time to calmed down. To fully love Jessica without any doubt in her heart. She pull herself from Jessica and walked out the door.

"Answer me, seobang."

 

___________________________

I'm waiting for FA Cup match and it's still have 2 hours before kick-off.

might write another chapter. not sure if it'll be the last chapter or what since i kinda like when Sica begging toward Yuri. (just imagine her cute sad face (*≧∪≦))

 

people!

do you know that your comments really makes me happy.

i'm smiling like a dork right now o(≧▽≦)o

thanks again for reading!