6

Answer Me

Jessica wake up and walked to their living room but she only spotted Yoona and Taeyeon on the couch watching Love Rain. Seohyun come joined them with sweet potatoes in her hand.

"Where the others?" She sit next to Taeyeon asking the leader who frowning after Yoona dragged her to watch her drama.

"All of them joined Yuri to the gym." Jessica chuckled hearing Yuri's name. She remember about what happen yesterday but Taeyeon seem not bother to ask her about that again. The kid leader busy whining to Seohyun to feed her a sweet potato while asking Yoona to change the channel.

"I already watch this last night with you!"

"Just watch it again and tell me if i acting good!" Now both of them screaming to each other. 

"You're the best actress in this group and yet asking me about acting?!"

"They called me the best actress but my viewer ranks too low!"

"It's not your false!"

"Unnies, stop it or you'll losing your voice by this night because of this screaming thing." Seohyun looked at her unnies who stopped immediately.

"Arraso, maknae." They answer her together. Jessica snapped from her day dreaming and walked into her room and reached for her phone. She looked at her picture with Nichkhun together on their first date. They driving around Seoul together since it's not safe for them to be spotted together. It's awkward but Nickhun goods with making jokes and his aegyo that makes her laughing. He even singing her a love song when their stopped awhile at Han River. Remembering all those makes her smile but that smile faded as she find her picture with Yuri as she scroll her phone. She find there a lots of Yuri's picture on her phone and felt lonely because at the times like this, Yuri always come to her and cuddle together listen to her whining. Even this morning, Yuri stop from waking her up. She search for her boyfriend's number and dialed. She need her boyfriend now not the memory of Yuri.

"Hello, princess." The voice over the phone makes Jessica smile.

"Where are you? You forgot your morning message." Jessica whining to the man.

"Ah, I'm sorry. I'm so tired and overslept. Morning, princess." 

"It's okey. So, can we meet tonight?"

"Yes, i miss you. Can't wait for tonight." Hearing that from her boyfriend really give Jessica a goosebump. She so in love with that blonde guy right now.

"Want to talk about yesterday? You're having a bad day, love?" 

"Owh, no. I already forgot about that." She lied not wanting to spoiled their romantic moments. She playing with her pillow while talking to Nickhun.

"Where are you? still on bed?" The blonde guy asked her.

"Yes, it's boring here. Everyone went to gym and i'm alone."

"Want me to company you there. I'll hug you so you won't be alone." 

"Yah, don't be such a byun. You're just like ByunYul..." She close after slipped her tongue hoping the guy didn't hearing it.

"ByunYul? Yuri?"

"Well, we're members. Everyone becoming byun when since we're so hot and it's hard to resist us." She try to makes it sounds like it funny. She can't believe she still thinking about Yuri while talking to her boyfriend. 

"Oh, yeah. All of you are hot."

"Nick, i need to go now. Someone knocking the door." She giving an excuse to end their conversation. She not comfortable thinking about Yuri while on the phone with Nichkhun. It's feel like she cheating on him. 

"Okey, see you tonight. I love you, love." Jessica throw her phone and walked into bathroom.

"Stop messing my mind, Yuri."

*******

"Yah, i can't take this anymore!" Sunny jumped from treadmill just to find out she fall backward.

"Are you okey, unnie?" Amber run to the shorter girl and help her to get up. "Why i always end up like a paramedic in this gym?" Amber looked at Hyoyeon and Tiffany who laughing so hard as they rolling on the floor.

"You can't just jump, Bunny. You need to slow down the speed before stop it." Yuri take a look at Sunny's head. Since there nothing serious she walked to the cafe. Slamming Sooyoung's back head causing the shikshin almost die of choke.

"You soon-to-be girlfriend fall and in trauma state but you're here eating all the food in the cafe." Sooyoung blinked at her before quickly get up and runnng to get Sunny.

"Bunny, are you okey?" She pushed Amber and kicked her while lean Sunny's head to her chest. She hugged the shorter while sending a glare to cluessless Amber.

"What are you doing to her? to my Bunny?"

"I just help her, unnie."

"Sooyoungie, i'm okey. Amber helped me to get up." 

"Aish, this Soosun. To much PDA. Just get a room." Hyoyeon throw her towel.

"I miss my Taetae." Tiffany whining dramaticly before continue lifting the 5 kg dumbbell but her face looks like she try to lift a 50kg dumbbell.

"Jealous people is everywhere." Sooyoung merong her members. 

"Guys, looks who i found!" Yuri called her members. They turn their head and smile looked at the person.

"Unnies!" Goo Hara screaming and run to hug all of them. It's looked like Invincible Youth's mini reunion in that gym. They stoppped working out and chatting happily to each other.

"Yuri unnie, your face swollen." Hara looked at Yuri who drinking water next to her. 

"She had a hangover." Hyoyeon try to cover her after Yuri looks like she ready to cry again.

"Hangover? You went to club without us?"

"No, i drink at our dorm last night." She smile to the girl. Hara cupped her face and move closer to her. The others had their jaw dropped to Hara's action.

"Don't you dare go to the club withour me. We're YulHara. We're rules the club together, remember." Hara slapped Yuri's face gently and dancing dorkly makes everyone laughing hard.

"I thought she gonna kiss her." Tiffany whisper to Hyoyeon's ear.

"So do i. Our 'Great Yuri's Comeback' plan went smoothly right now. She looks much better." Both of them exchange smile to each other.

"What about we go to club tonight?"

"I don't now, Hyo." Yuri didn't feel to go to the club this early. It's too soon for her but the other try their hard to convince her.

"Come on, Yuri unnie. It's boring being girl's magnet alone." Amber flashed her llama's smile to her.

"You so full of youself, Am." Sunny drink her mineral water and handed it to Sooyoung.

"Since Yuri unnie stop went to club, i'm taking her place being a every-girl-dream-dance partner." 

"Really?" Yuri asked her favourite dongsaeng.

"Yes, the great Amber Liu."

"I can't believe they replace my place with this llama. I'm back, i guess." Yuri smiled to them.

"Lets the party started!" 

"Here comes trouble!"

"YulHara comeback!" This kids really a club maniac. Sooyoung just staring at them but Yuri's smile seem to be bright again.