7

Answer Me

Jessica wear her best dress for tonight. She smiled looked at her red dress and light make up. Imagine a romantic dinner with him makes her face felt hot od all sudden. She checked her phone once again to remind the blonde guy about their date. ! new message.

 

From : Stupid Nick

I'm outside :)

 

From : Goddess Sica

I'm on my way :)

 

From : Stupic Nick

Hurry up. Your prince can't wait to meet his princess

 

From : Goddess Sica

Cheesy :P

 

She walked out her room just to bumped with Yuri who already in her black jeans, white t-shirt, leather jacket and a leather boots on her. The outfit makes her curve shown and Yuri's raven hair match with the black colour of her jacket and jeans makes her looks like a hot rider. Her smokey make up bring the Great Kwon Yuri's aura out. They froze at their place and avoid eye contacts. Jessica dazzled by her ex-bestfriend's charm but manage to control herself being catched red headed for almost drooling over the taller girl.

"I'm out, might come home late." She spoke seeing Yuri doesn't seem to bother to speak first.

"Okey." Yuri reply without looked at her back. It's somehow hurt Jessica. Before this, Yuri will whining for her not to leave and begging her to come home early but right now Kwon Yuri didn't give a damn about it anymore. "She don't ever care if i didn't back." Jessica move toward to the door, wear her heels and closed the door behind her. She can hear Hyoyeon screaming inside the house.

"The Great Kwon Yuri gonna heat the dance floor tonight!" Jessica sighed and move to the elevator.

"Yuri oppa, dance with me!" Tiffany join Hyoyeon fangirling over Yuri who her eyes still staring at the door.

"You looks beautiful, Sica-ah." She sigh and started to push the two idol who hugged her waist like a kid fight over candy.

"Mushroom, your Taetae still here, you know." Taetae pouted and walk stomped into Tiffany's room.

"Aigoo i'm in trouble." She run after their kid leader and closed the door. After 5 minute, she walked out from the room intertwined her hand with Taeyeon's.

"Don't try to cover up those hickey with  your hair. It's doesn't work, midget." Sooyoung walked pass them. She in her pajama back-hugged y Sunny in her black leather mini dress. She frowned seeing the shorter being so y for others to see. 

"I'll be a good girl, Sooyoungie. Don't worry. They need me to drag them home after get drunk tonight."

"Yah, stop the lovey dovey scene already!" Yuri yelled at them. She already standing at the door giving glare to her members. 

*******

Jessica walked into the black tinted car. She smile sweetly to the drive and put her sitbelt on. The blonde guy handed a roses to her.

"I miss you."  Nichkhun try to kiss her but she stop him. He pouted makes Jessica caress his cheek lovely.

"Not yet, Nick. I'm not ready yet."

"Okey. I'll get it eventually." Jessica feel a little awkward. They might dating for a few month but to do a skinship with the guy makes her felt awkward.

"Where were we going?"

"A dinner at my friend's restaurant and i'll bring you to the club. My members will be there and i want to show off my girlfriend to them."

"It's alright for us to be in the club together?" Jessica looked unsure about the plan. She hoping to spend time together with him and partying in the club is not in her list tonight.

"It's a club that we always hang out to. It's totally safe for us."

"Okey, your plan anyway."

"We gonna have so much fun tonight." He hold her hand in his right hand and intertwined it together while drove off to the restaurant without knowing there were a bunch of girls looking at them. Yuri try to hold her anger, she don't want to cry but the scene seem too harsh for her heart to handle. Meanwhile, Tiffany seem to really pissed off seeing the blonde guy giving those bouquet of roses to Jessica.

"Always do the same thing, do you?" She grabbeb Yuri's hand and move to their car. Hyoyeon run to the drive seat.

"There is no way that i'll allowed angry people to drive this car. Back seats, ladies." She signaling Sunny to take a seat next to her.

"Rilex guys. We gonna have fun tonight. Forget about it."

"Aish, it's really pissed me off. Just the same. Giving a bouquet of roses, try to kiss but fail, pouting. That guys totally a jerk. I already know his next step. Romantic dinner and playing a piano while singing love song." Tiffany started to talking to herself. Even a sulking Yuri forget about her saddnes and staring at her bestfriend jaw dropped. 

"You really hate him right now, do you?" Yuri asked the girl next to her who seem a little bit calm after 30 minute of non-stop talking.

"I really hate that guy. What on my mind when i said yes to him?"

"Taeyeon know about this, baby Tiff?" Sunny turn her body facing her two members at the back.

"No, just three of you. We bumped with each other at the club, right?" Sunny nodded her head slowly. She never had a good feeling about that guy. He seem too cute and too good for her. A cute guy who love clubbing and really good at sweet talk. A combination of successful player.

"Oh my god!" High pitch tone from Tiffany makes Hyoyeon shocked and almost losing her control.

"Yah! don't screaming when i'm driving!"

"Sorry, Hyo. I just remember something."

"What is it, Fany-ah." Yuri who sending a message to Amber and Hara looked at her.

"After the romantic dinner, a fun night at the club. Please, don't let us bumped with each other." She praying hard and that makes the other sigh.

"There a lots of club in Seoul, Fany. I don't think they will go to the club, Sica hate being in crowd."

"You can stop this guy, Yuri-ah."

"He can't melt the ice princess easily."

"Okey, stop fight, guys. We're almost here and i'm hungry to death."

"I already tell Amber and Hara that we waited them at this cafe."

"Looking at those food remind me of Sooyoungie." Sunny take out her phone and dialed the shikshin's number. Yuri and Tiffany looked at her with disgust.

"Just be official already." All of them get out from the car and walked into the cafe. They take a seat at the secluded corner of the cafe waiting for Amber and Hara to joined them. After a while, they can see the tomboy enter the cafe with two other girl with her, Krystal and Victoria.

"Hi, guys." amber greet them and do a bro fist with Yuri. They all together look at the little Jung who stand awkward facing them.

"Did she ever been allowed to the club?" Hyoyeon ask Amber.

"I'm an adult, unnie." Krystal slapped Hyoyeon's shoulder slowly and take a sit with them. Yuri try to not having a eye contacts with her. The little Jung makes her remind of her sister who brutally broke her heart into pieces. It;s not her fault, she don't even know about her feeling to Jessica but the Jung's aura really makes Yuri had a goosebump. Tiffany squeezed her hand to keep her calm. There chatting with each other when Hara came and bring Gyuri and Nicole together.

"Stay away from Nicole, she's mine." Hyoyeon told the other before they greet KARA's member. She give her best flirty smile to Nicole and the America-Korean girl accept it with her eye-smile.

"You looks charming tonight, Nicole." 

"So do you, Hyoyeon unnie."

"Just 'Hyo'. We're all friend here."

"Stop it, Kim Choding." Yuri tell her from the other side of their table. All of them order their dinner and talking about their daily life. Being an idol really killing them but it's all worth when they can see how much the fans enjoy listening to their music. Yuri seem to lost in her world during the chat. She can't stop thinking about Jessica and that makes her upset with herself.

"Yuri-ah." Tiffany called her.

"What?"

"We're leaving now." They walked out and get into their car when Amber suddenly popped her head out from the sun roof and yelling.

"Lets the awesome night started!"