4

Answer Me

Jessica looked at her phone once again. No new massage. No call. She waiting for that person to contact her but nothing happen. She hates it when people make her waiting and without any reason just like now. 

"You must be veryyyyyy busy." She say sarcastic to her phone. She throw it and walked to Yuri's room. Atleast, this girl always there for her. She just need to shout her name and Yuri will running to her side. The blonde opened the door slowly and and found out sleeping Yuri at her computer table.

"She must fall asleep while browsing the internet again." She come closer to the sleeping Yuri and her eyes looked at the screen of the taller girl's laptop.

"How to confess to your bestfriend. She read about this?" She scroll the mouse and giggling while reading it. Yuri stirred from her sleep by the movement from Jessica.

"Sica?"

"Yuri-ah, you have crush on Tiffany?" Jessica pointed her finger to the laptop. She smirked looking at sleepy Yuri.

"What?"

"You want to confess to your bestfriend, it's Fany?" Yuri blinked her eyes processing the words she heard. She looked at Jessica who started to staring at her. "No or never."

"No, it's not her, Sica-ah."

"She your bestfriend, right." 

"So do you. I'm about to confess to you, Sica-ah." Suprise can be shown on her face after Yuri's sudden confession but the normal Jessica Jung, slow reaction.

"What?"

"I love you more than a friend. I want Yulsic to be real." Yuri locked her eyes to the floor. She know that she'll be rejected after that. It's just that she what Jessica to know her feeling. Aware of it and maybe give them a try. She heard Jessica click the mouse.

"It's not a April Fool's prank since today is not April yet." She feel mad listen to that. She, the great Kwon Yuri confessing her heart but the blonde seem to ignore it.

"I'm not making any jokes here, Sica. Can you take my word seriously?!" She already stand up from her chair and grabbed the blonde's hand. Jessica shocked seeing a mad Yuri.

"Yuri, it's hurt." She whining unconsciously to Yuri. The taller girl snapped to her sense back.

"I'm sorry. Listen, i really love you and all i want is a chance to prove it to you, Sica-ah."

"It can be."

"We really have a good time together. You treat me sweetly and can you see that we're perfect with each other?"

"Yuri. you get it wrong. I can't accept your feeling."

"Why?"

"I never feel the same way you did."

"I didn't treat you well? I didn't give you more attention?"

"I just see you as my friend, Yuri. Not more than that."

"Give us a try then. Please, Sica-ah. I can't stop loving you."

"I can't, Yuri. I don't love you."

"How can you say that. I give you everything i got. My heart, my love, all my attention just for you." She tears can't be hold anymore. Yuri try to hold Jessica's hand but the blonde take a few step backward.

"I never ask you to give that to me and i don't want to even give us a try. I'm already in relationship." Yuri find it hard to breath. The blonde that she love so much not just reject her love but in love with someone else. She can see the cold Jessica right now. Not a cute whining Sica that always clingy to her.

"Taecyeon? You in love with that guy?"

"What it has to do with you? but no, it's not Taecyeon."

"Then who?"

"It's not your problem."

"It is since we're members. We not hide a secret with each other." Jessica seem to think about it. They always tell everything among them. They promised not to hide anything from each other and since she told Yuri that she in a relationship, it's better to tell the true.

"It's Nichkhun. We're dating now." Yuri hunged her head low. Can't believe her ears. she facepalmed herself and sighed. She know that guy very well, they always meet up at the club since they're club buddy.

"That guy was a great player, Sica. You can't be with him. I know him so well."

"Don't insult my boyfriend, Kwon Yuri."

"'I'm telling the true. Please leave him."

"Kwon Yuri, i'm trying to be nice to you until now. You think by telling me all that crap makes me start to love you?!" Her high voice filled the room. A moment later, Taeyeon and Tiffany opened the unlocked door staring at two people. One with puffy eyes and one with cold expression. Tiffany knows that the moment she hate to face already happen. She can see how weak Yuri are. She can't even standing.

"Sica, what wrong?" Taeyeon pretend didn't know what just happening. She walked toward the blonde while Tiffany helps Yuri to get up from the floor.

"Just a little argument, i'm out."

"No. sit down." Taeyeon makes the blonde sit on the chair.

"Tell me the true both of you."

"It's nothing serious, Tae." Jessica smile to her kid leader but manage to take a glance at Yuri who be comforted by Tiffany. She feel guity seeing the taller girl with puffy eyes but her heart tell her to ignore it.

"The great Kwon Yuri. The charismatic smoking hot Kwon Yuri cry like a baby right now. It's serious, Jessica Jung."

".............."

"Yuri, tell me what happen." Taeyeon change her look to the tallen girl. She know that girl will won't tell. She still crying and just holded Tiffany much harder.

"She confess but i reject her, okey." Jessica finally spoke out. She just want to get out from the room as soon as possible.

"That screaming is all about that?"

"She dating Nichkhun." Yuri say in sob. Tiffany patted her head and comforting Yuri but she seem distract when Yuri said 'Nichkhun'. She looked at Jessica try to telling something but the blonde just get up and walked out the room.

"Yes, i'm dating him and you need to stop begging me, Yuri." Jessica slammed her door and reaching for her phone. 1 new massage.

 

From : Stupid Nick

- Recording till midnight. Sorry, can't meet you :(

 

From : Goddess Sica

- but i need you know. bad day.

 

From : Stupid Nick

- how about tomorrow night?

 

From : Goddess Sica

- alright then.

 

Jessica put her phone on the table and looked out through the window. She can't believe Yuri fall for her. They really close but she never thought that taller girl had something for. When their fans started shipping Yulsic, she just go woth the flow as a fan service.It's her job as an Idol to makes their fans happy and at the same time she just like being pampered by Yuri. She believe it was normal since always clingy to other members too. For Nickhun, how can woman didn't fall for that guy. He has a lot of charm. Being cute and sweet talker. When they are together, he treat her likes a princess. She once asked him about Victoria but the guy said it's all scripted and he just do it for the show. She sighed and move to her bed. Take her best theraphy, sleep.