3

Answer Me

"Yuri-ah, i'm so tired." The blonde runned and hug the younger girl as soon as she enter their dorm. Yuri gladly hugged her back even it's give a little pain to her ankle. She don't care if she had a broken leg or even broken backbones, being hugged by the only ice princess, Jessica was a bless for her. 

"Did i hurt your leg?"

"It's my ankle not leg. No, you not." It's do hurt Yuri's heart but atleast the blonde concern about her injury.

"You want me to change the bandage?"

"You tired. Fany will do it for me." Tiffany flashed her famous eye-smile and wave to her.

"No, i can do it. Tiff passed me the first-aid." Jessica pulled her hand and let her sit on the chair. She walked toward Tiffany and take the first-aid from her. Now, she take a sit in front Yuri. Changing her bandage. Yuri take this chance to staring at those beautiful lady in front of her. She looks tired but still manage to nagging about Yuri being too active walked around the dorm. Her nagging sounds cute to Yuri. She can't stop smiling until Jessica finally changed the bandage.

"Stop walking around too much." Jessica looked at Yuri before get up and move to her room. Yuri eyed her until the door closed before sighed.

"You makes me the happiest person in the world right now and tomorrow you hurt me with someone else. It's feel like crap but as long i'm with you, i can hold that pain, Sica-ah." She talked to herself and staring at the bandage. This blonde really is something. Yuri looked at her foot that being wrapped with a giant bandage. It's looks like she wearing 10 pair of thick stocking on her foot.

"I know that sleepyhead can't do it." Tiffany take a sit next to Yuri joined looked at her super-over-bandaged foot. She kneeling in front the raven haired girl and redo the bandage.

"Atleast she tried."

"If she not tired, she might wrapped you likes a mummy." 

"I don't mind if she did." Yuri smiled to her bestfriend. Tiffany frowned.

"You know it just hurt you even more. She didn't feel the same as you."

"She won't treat me so lovely if she didn't feel the same."

"I know her, Yuri."

"I know my warm princess much better." Yuri walked left Tiffany behind. Not wanting to talk about Jessica anymore. She slammed herself into bed and staring at the ceiling. "We share a same feeling." 

Early that morning, they gather together in the kitchen. Taeyeon decide to make all of them cooking together as they rarely spend time as one group recently. She arrange a task for everyone and ordering them like a boss while standing on the couch with a piece of paper in her hand.

"Yah, midget. Stop screaming like a crazy people. Come here help me clean this chicken." Hyoyeon sent a glare to their kid leader.

"No. It's your job. Maknae stay away from Yoona. Your job is to chopped that unions not helping her."

"But unnie."

"I'm not accept any but right now."

"You only accept Fany's , Taeyeon." Sunny walked pass her leader carrying a basket of potatoes. Taeyeon smirked at her and nodded happily. Tiffany in the other hand eyed Yuri who being next to Jessica.

"You cut those tomatoes to thick, Sica-ah."

"It's just the same as it got into your stomach."

"Let me do it for you."

"No, it's my job. You done with your spaghetti?" Jessica asked her without looking at the taller girl next to her.

"Yup, let me help you, Sica-ah." Yuri whine cutely to her. She smile when Jessica handed the knife to her.

"Teach me how to do it." Yuri showed her how to cut the tomatoes but Jessica seem to didn't take her seriously.

"I'm a good singer but totally in cook." She sigh and thats make Yuri stop from what she doing.

"You not that bad. I'll eat whatever you cook."

"I know you will, seobang." Jessica flashed her smile causing Yuri chuckled before she poke Tiffany's cheek.

"Why you look at us so serious, Tiff?" Tiffany smiled to the blonde.

"You guys look good together."

"Yulsic jjang!" Jessica laugh at her own words.

"Don't tell me both of you dating?" Tiffany elbowed the blonde gently. She just want to know the blonde's feeling toward Yuri. Seeing the raven haired girl courting her makes heart hurted. It'll hurt Yuri's heart more if the blonde just look at her as a friend. Yuri startled hearing that from her bestfriend but keep silent in her place looking at the blonde waiting for her answer.

"Don't tell me you're into that Yulsic stuff." She looked at Tiffany and walked away disturbing the struggle's Hyoyeon who cleaning all the chicken by herself. Yuri frozen at her place. Her heart broken into pieces. Tiffany take her hand and mouthed 'i'm sorry' but Yuri give her a light smile before continue cut the tomatoes.

"Yuri, i'm sorry."

"It's okey, Fany."

"I just don't want you to get hurt more."

"She might hide her feeling. I'm not telling her about mine yet."

"Yuri, don't put your hope too high."

"I'll confess to her real soon." Yuri looked at her bestfriend again. There no more words she want to hear. She believe Jessica do feel the same for her but didn't want to let Tiffany know. "She might wait for my move." Tiffany sighed and move to the couch.

"Are you okey, mushroom?"

"I'm worried, Taetae."

"About what?" Tiffany grabbed Taeyeon wraist and both of them walked into Tiffany's room. She need to tell about Yuri to Taeyeon. As a friend, Taeyeon could give an advise to the taller girl and as a leader, she must not let their group being in trouble if Yuri get hurt by Jessica. Fans will disappoint if their group being in trouble especially for Yulsic fans. For them the duo is real.

"You're not ually frustrated, right?" 

"What the...I'm not, Taetae!" Tiffany punched the kid leader who smile dorky to her.

"You dragged me to your room without any explanation."

"I just need to talk to you in private."

"About what?" Taeyeon sit next to Tiffany. They not yet officially but never hide their affection to each other. Unlike Yulsic, Taeny do had a same feeling to each other. Their skinship or sweet talk in public was real and when their members teasing about their affection to each other not Taeyeon nor Tiffany try to deny it. Their just didn't label their relationship. No need when they knowing about how the other half felt.

"Yuri. She just too hopeless romantic to Jessica and the worst part is Sica didn't have feeling for her."

"I thought Sica likes her." 

"She likes Yuri but not in love with her."

"She clingy to Yuri, even called her 'seobang'."

"She always clingy to everyone and she called her 'seobang' for fun like she called you 'taengoo'."

"I like 'taetae' better, you know." Taeyeon hugged the eye-smile princess and kiss her forehead makes the other girl smile widely.

"You better be. So, what should we do about Yuri?"

"Let her tell Jessica about her feeling."

"What?! Thats just hurt her even more, Tae."

"She need to know the true so she can learn to move on. How long she need to cherish her one-sided love. It's gonna hurt her but atleast she can confirm about Sica's feeling to her."

"I know but i'm worried if she might do something stupid after that."

"We always be there for her when she doing something stupid. Help her or beat her for good."

"You're the best, Taetae." She kiss Taeyeon's cheek and get up ready to joined the other in the kitchen.

"Thats it? Just kiss? Now i'm ually frustated." Taeyeon frowned and hugged Tiffany's Totoro doll. The younger smile and move closer to her kid leader.

"I'm scared sleeping alone tonight. Mind to company me, Kim Taeyeon?"

"Assa!"