1

Answer Me

"Sica, wait for me." Yuri walked a little faster. Her hand holding a present from their fans. Jessica turned her head to Yuri and stopped from her walk.

"Hurry up, what that?" Her eyes spotted a big paper bag at Yuri's hand. The raven haired's girl smiled to her as they walked side by side. She give the paper bag to the blonde.

"Fans give this to us. You want to keep it?" Jessica looked into the paper bag. A frame of picture of her and Yuri. There are 'Yulsic Everlasting' wroted at the bottom of that picture. She smiled.

"They have time doing all this?"

"Hardcore shipper. They told me that." Yuri smile at her groupmate. Sunny who running past them stopped and joined Jessica look at the picture.

"I want that too."

"Ask SooSun's shipper do it for you." Sunny take the frame and run to their fans who waited outside the studio.

"SooSun's shipper, makes this for me too!" She shouted and the crowd going wild. She laughed before run into the studio again. She give Jessica who have the paper bag with her.

"I'll get hundred of it tomorrow." She handed the frame to poker face's Jessica and run again joining the other members.

"That midget didn't get tired of running, didn't her?" Yuri looked at Sunny who already inside their practice studio. She started to walk but Jessica grabbed her wrist.

"You keep this. They give it to you, right?"

"For Yulsic. You can keep this if you want."

"It's okey. I know you want it." Jessica smiled and hugged Yuri's arm as they walked to the studio together. They put all the present at the corner and start to practice their dance. They enjoyed their dance practice like usually. Joking around and being a normal them, dork. After 2 hours of non stop practice, they rest for a while. Yuri take a mineral water and move to the blonde who already making out with the air-cond. 

"Yah, move from that air-cond. We want it too." Hyoyeon yelled from the floor. Yuri laugh a little and dragged the blonde to sit with her. Jessica leaned her head on the raven haired girl's lap.

"Get up, drink this water." She opened the bottle and give it to Jessica. After drink half of it, the blonde lay her head on Yuri's lap again. Yuri her hair.

"You're sweating!" She stopped the blonde hair and looked at her palm.

"Of course i'm sweating. We're dance for 2 hours. Keep my hair, Yul." The blonde closed her eyes ready to take a nap. Sooyoung who see that take off her stocking and throwed it to the ice princess. Perfectly landed at the blonde's face. Yuri already laugh her heart out and Jessica get up for her place. Giving a icy glare to the shikshin. They start to throwed their stockings all over the studio and that place turned to their playground again.

"Yah, all of you are disgusting." Sunny say that.

"Bunny, you not just throw your stocking but your shoes too." Sooyoung yelled from her hidden place. Yoona who heard that take a mineral drink and flashed it to Sooyoung.

"Bad move. You should shut your mouth when hide." Sooyoung facepalmed her face due her stupid move. Taeyeon and Tiffany run from the studio together.

"I bet both of them make out in the toilet." Hyoyeon saw her kid leader and the eye-smile princess slammed the door.

"Unnie." 

"Sorry, maknae." Jessica run to Yuri who sit leaning to the wall and hugged her. Yuri let her hide at her back as their keep their eyes to each other. 

"Seobang, cover me." Jessica lowed her head and take a glance to the others.

"Yul, don't be a shield to her. Give her to us!" Sunny told her while holding the mineral water in her hand. Hyoyeon nodded her head agreed with the aegyo queen. All of them have their eyes to the couple right now.

"Don't you dare to leave me, Yul."

"I won't. I'll protect you."

"Hyunnie, want me to protect you?" Yoona winked to the maknae. Seohyun just smile to her and pointed a finger to Yoona's back. Yoona turned her head just to find Sooyoung with a cup of water smirked at her.

"Die." She smacked the plastic cup to Yoona's head cause the Im Choding hold her head and rolling on the floor. Hyoyeon joined Sooyoung laughing their heart out. 

"That's hurt." Yuri said it to herself. Jessica popped her head a little from Yuri's back to look at Yoona.

"What happen."

"Sooyoung just slammed dunk that cup to Yoona's head."

"Auch." They stared at rolling Yoona together. Jessica hugged Yuri more tightly.

"Don't let them do that to me."

"Trust me.They won't." They stopped playing as the choreographer come and punished them to clean the studio before continue their practice. Tiffany and Taeyeon walked in while the other mopping the floor.

"Where are both of you go?" Seohyun asked the duo.

"This." Tiffany showed a plastic bag in her hand. A pizza. The choreographer shake his head. "When will we start to practice again?" They gather at the center of the studio. Taeyeon opened the box and everyone attacked the pizza. Seohyun shared her pizza with Yoona since she didn't eat after 8. Sooyoung take 2 piece of pizza herself.

"Sica, opened our mouth." Yuri feed her the whole time. After finished eat her pizza, Jessica lay her head on Yuri's lap. Sleep. Yuri munching her pizza and take a glance to the sleeping blonde. Her peaceful face never failed to makes the other girl smile. Yuri didn't mind to let the blonde sleep on her lap as she can look a close up of her crush's face. From their trainee days until now, Jessica always looked for her just to lay because Yuri will her hair slowly. After 30 minute of late dinner session, their ready to continue their practice.

"Sica, wake up."

".............."

"Sica, wake up. We need to practice."

"................"

"Sicababy."

"5 minute, please."

"I'm okey with it but not for them. Wake up."

"5 minute."

"You can continue sleep in the van."

"3 minute."

"Yah, just wake up you sleepyhead."

"Aish, that shikshin." Jessica turned her face and hugged Yuri's waist. Yuri startled by her action. After a few second she get up but still sit next to Yuri and put her head on the younger girl's shoulder.

"I don't mind throw my stocking again." Hyoyeon word make Jessica get up from her sit. She take Yuri's hand and move to joined the group.

"Lets finished this quickly."

"Here come trouble!" Tiffany scream fill the room and their started to dance again.