13

Answer Me

"Sica." Everyone include Yuri eyed the blonde at the door. The ice princess at her weak point, crying like a lost child. Krystal run to her sister, helping her to get up from the floor. Tiffany and Victoria hugged the blonde as they been in a same situation.

"Close and locked the door." Taeyeon point her finger to the door. Yuri walk to the door and about to get out.

"Yul, where are you going?" Taeyeon asked the black pearl.

"Need a fresh air." She push the lock button and close the door. She leaned herself at the wall and sighed.

"I hate seeing you cry, Sica-ah." She looked at the floor for a while when someone poke her arm.

"Yuri unnie." A women looked and smile at her brightly. Yuri looked at her disbelief.

"Se Kyung."

"It's been a while." She smile at the black pearl.

"What's bring you here?"

"Meeting with producer." Both of them laughing.

"You looks sad,unnie." Shin Se Kyung touch Yuri's arm as Yuri try to hide her face.

"I'm good. Why don't we have a drink together. Like you said it's been a while since our last meeting."

"Sounds good." They walked side by side to the elevator. While they walking, Yuri will introduce her to every idol group that bumped into them. They go to the cafe near the place and order their drink. Shin Se Kyung makes a call to her manager and Yuri received a message from Taeyeon.

 

From : Danshin Taeng

Buddy, where are you?

 

From : The Great Kwon

Cafe.

 

From : Danshin Taeng

Mind to come here? Sica totally messed up :(

 

From : The Great Kwon

I'm with a friend right now. Sorry :\

 

From : Danshin Taeng

Who?

 

From : The Great Kwon

Shin Se Kyung. I need to go, buddy.

 

"Taetae, where's Yuri?" Tiffany looked at their leader. Taeyeon hesitated to tell them but just spill the truth in the end.

"She went to the cafe with a friend."

"Who? Everyone is here." Tiffany looked around to find who Yuri's company.

"Her drama's co-star, Shin Se Kyung." The atmosphere turned cold as nobody speak out. They take a glance to Jessica who sobbed hardly. She just hugged Tiffany and buried her face into Tiffany's chest. She want Yuri come and pull her into her embrace but the black pearl just walk away from her. To be with other girl. It's broke her heart much more than knowing Nichkhun played with her heart. To be honest, she cry not because of Nichkhun but to realize that she makes a wrong decision and it's too late to turned around. She can see Yuri's face but the black pearl looked at her emotionless. No love in her eyes when their eyes meet. She don't even stop to seeing her crying but just walked away.

"How can she went to cafe at this moment." Hyoyeon facepalmed. This should be perfect time for Yuri to take a chance to win Jessica's heart again but the black pearl just missing in action.

"Sica, stop crying for that jerk will you. He don't deserve your tears." Victoria try to stop Jessica from crying more but it's seem didn't work. She looked at Tiffany worriedly. They stay in that position for awhile. Krystal get up from the couch and walked out from the room. F(x) 's member followed the little Jung back to their own changing room leaving their seniors.

"Tiff." Jessica called her bestfriend in sob.

"Yes?"

"I need to breaking up with him."

"Just message him that you're breaking up with him."

"Don't see him again. He might used his sweet words on you." Taeyeon tell the blonde.

"Yeah, i can beat him up if you want." Hyoyeon take a sit next to Tiffany and Jessica. Tiffany giggling listen to the Kim Choding said.

"I remember you said that to me before."

"I'm serious, you know."

"Don't ruin our image, Hyo. I don't want to be called Gangsta Generation's" The whole room filled with laugh. even Jessica formed a smile. Seohyun move toward her unnies bring a tissue.

"Let me wiped your tears, unnie."

"Your eyes is masterpiece, unnie." Yoona point to Jessica's puffy eyes but just receive a ice glare from the blonde.

"'I'm so stupid for not realize all this before."

"Yeah, i can't believe he melted you. Yul wronged then saying there no way he can melted you." Tiffany receive a glare from everyone in the room because of her mentioning about Yuri to Jessica. It's cause the blonde startled in her embrace. The smile on her face disappear and her mind filled by Yuri again.

"She said that, Tiff?"

"Sica, i..i.."

"She must be upset with me. No, she must mad and hate me." The blonde started to sob again.

"Sica, she never mad at you."

"She don't even care about me anymore, Tiff."

"She see you all happy being with him so she thought that makes a space between both of you was a good idea."

"The space is too far. She throw me away, Tiff. How can she be so mean to me."

"Sica, you not the one who suffered. Yuri had a broken heart too. Don't blame her." Taeyeon narrowed her eyes to the blonde. She didn't like when Jessica put a blame on Yuri. That black pearl suffered too much.

"But i suffered the most right now! My boyfriend is a player and Yuri throwed me away!"

"You makes her throw you away, Sica! You treat her bad without even thinking about her heart. You didn't give her a chance. You left her all alone while you happily dating with that jerk. Stop being sympathy for youself. You the one who cause all this!" Taeyeon yelled at her member. Jessica shocked seeing theri leader lose herself and screaming like a mad person.

"You know what? It's a right thing for her to throwned you away because atleast she learn to move on not put a blame on you. She never talking about you but begging us to help her!" Jessica hunged her head low again. Tiffany pulled her into embrace again and signaled Taeyeon to stop. The angry Taeyeon sighed and being dragged outside by Sooyoung and Hyoyeon while the others surround Jessica. Meanwhile, at the cafe Yuri having a good conversation with her co-star, Se Kyung.

"I've seen your new drama. It's deabak." 

"You're one scary woman, Choi Anna." Both of them laughing remembering when Se Kyung posted the same words on her Twitter account when Yuri sent her a cake.

"But you like this scary Choi Anna."

"Can't help. I like being with you and your fun personalities."

"Want to dance together again? We can formed a duo group."

"That silly dance. I still can't believe you manage to exctedly dancing after crying so hard watching our last episode." Yuri chuckled remember that too. She fell happy with her first acting experience. There a lots of rumors that both of them having a awkward relationship but the truth is they very close to each other. They stay at the cafe until Taeyeon come joined them with Sooyoung and Hyoyeon. Yuri can see Taeyeon dark's face but the kid leader turned to dork seeing Shin Se Kyung and they greet her nicely.

"Nice to meet you, Se Kyung-shi." Four of them shake hand together. They joined the duo at their table.

"Omo, you're so beautiful!" Sooyoung looked at her intensely an amused with her innocent beautiful face. Se Kyung blushed hearing that from the shikshin.

"So, what's bring you here, Se Kyung-shi?"

"I have a meeting with the producer and found out that all of you having a recording. So, i decide to pay a visit." Yuri nodded her head agreed with her co-star explaination.

"I thought both of you awkward with each other."

"It's just a rumors. We having fun together during shooting." She beamed her smile to Yuri who drinking her coffee. Taeyeon eyed the actress and Yuri. They totally comfortable with each other and sometime she will hold Yuri's hand or poke her arms when Yuri makes a jokes. It's about time when they bid goodbye to each other.

"I'll to go to the gym with Krystal tonight." Yuri looked at her watch.

"You do enjoyed gym, didn't you?" Se Kyung looked at Yuri who started to do some streching in public.

"Yah, stop embrrassed us, Kkab Yul." Sooyoung smacked Yuri's head causing the black pearl bumped into Se Kyung. Luckly they get hold into each other but their closer gap makes the leader chuckled. Their face really close as it's looks like they about to kiss. Both of them release each other and blush due the sudden contact.

"Sorry."

"It's okey."

"So, you might want to bring me to your gym next time." Se Kyung try to makes a conversation and it's worked well. Yuri looked at her with her shinning eyes.

"Really? Of course!" They smile to each other and going to a different way as Shin Se Kyun get in her car and drove away. 

"It's great to see her again!"

"Yul, you totally forgot about Jessica, did you?" Taeyeon said it to herself looking at the black pearl.