16

Answer Me

"Unnie, you want me to kick your a**?" Krystal give her deathly glare to the black pearl. This pabo Kwon Yuri really pissed her off tonight.

"Why?"

"She spilled her heart out to you and you just WALK AWAY?!"

"I don't know Krystal! I want to hug her back, kiss her and say those three words but the pain still there." Yuri whining to the little Jung.

"Stop whining or i'll kick you for real! Go the hell with the pain, unnie. She love you now. That f**king pain will go away sooner." Krystal almost throw the dumbell to Yuri but she didn't want to be a violent idol so she control her anger toward the black pearl.

"What if that jerk come again?"

"Aish, i'll personally will kill him as you and Sica unnie weeding's gift."

"I don't know! I don't know! I can believe this!"

"This woman really pissed me off." Krystal eyed the mental breakdown's Yuri jumping around the gym screaming. Their gym session turned to counseling session when Yuri told the little Jung about her encounter with Jessica. Yuri come to sit next to Krystal after get tired jumping around the gym. She blinked her eyes innocently when Krystal give her a glare. Krystal sighed.

"Tell me, unnie. What's about Sica unnie that makes you fall for her." Yuri's hand touch her chin, thinking.

"A lots."

"We have all night. Tell me."

"Hurm, she cute when she whining, like a cute puppy. Once Yoona put a cucumbers all over her bed and she running into my hug and whining about it to me. Her cute mad face really beautiful and when she pouting. She cute. She likes to cuddle with me. Holding my hand and giggling when we're in the bed together.She sooo cute! She's one heavy sleepyhead. I remember when we in my bed, talking about her musical. I promised her that i'll be watch her musical and cheering for her but ended up she already sleep. I'm talking to myself all night long but seeing her peaceful face really makes me happy. Aish, that cute Jung."

"You drooling over her and still playing hard to get, unnie?" 

"Eh? I don't know, baby Krys. I want her to suffer a little so she can fell what i felt before."

"You makes her sad."

"If she can wait for me then i'll have no doubt about her anymore. Forever."

"I can't understand you, unnie." Yuri merong to the little Jung. She happy that Jessica miss her and ask for a new start but to see the ice princess begging for her attention and love back is one cute scenery for Yuri. "That cute face." She smiled.

"Baby Krys, i need you help."

"What?" Yuri smirked to her and she sighed knowing the evil plan of the black pearl.

 

******

 

Jessica sat at their couch waiting for the black pearl to come back. She won't stop begging to the black pearl even she need to wait forever to get Yuri's attention back.

"Are you sure want to wait for her?"

"Yes, maknae. You should sleep. Yoong keep calling for you." She smile to Seohyun and bid her goodnight. While waiting for the taller girl, she browsing the internet and not so happy with what she found.

' SNSD's Yuri and Shin Se Kyung spotted at W Cafe.'

"They looks close to each other. How dare she smile that bright to her." She pouted read the article. It's the day she found out the truth about Nichkhun and that the reason Yuri get out from their changing room. Having a good drink with that 'innocent beauty' while she lose her mind. She scroll more only to find hot news that boiled her blood and turned her HellSica mode.

'After a hot dance together, SNSD's Yuri and F(x)'s Krystal spotted together again while having a good time at Y Gym (New Couple Alert!) '

"What the f**k!" She screaming and scroll more to see the pictures of the black pearl and her little princess. They looked totally like a couple while dancing at the club and she can't believe the two hugged and being all lovey dovey with each other. The picture those two walked in the gym intertwined their hand really makes the blonde pissed off. There are other picture where Krystal hugged Yuri's arm and the black pearl kiss her forehead. 

"I can't take this anymore!" She throw the Ipad away and slumped herself at the couch. Tears filled her eyes again. She tired crying all over again but in this situation, she can't help to crying. Yuri did gone too much with flirting with her own little sister. That punishment really hard for her to handle. She can just punch or kick her little sister for stealing Yuri from her but she don't want to close her eyes and pretend to be okey with that. The door opened and tired Yuri walked oblivious about the mad blonde on the couch.

"Having fun with baby Krys, seobang?" She sent her famous glare to the startled black pearl. Yuri take a glance at the blonde and move to the kitchen. She heard Jessica stomped toward her but just ignore the blonde.

"You still not talking to me?"

"It's nothing to say."

"What about we talking about your hot dance with Krystal then? or maybe about your tea date with Shin Se Kyung?" Jessica staring madly at the black pearl's back. She can't control her jealously anymore and Yuri's silent killing her. Yuri take a milk out from the refrigerator move to the cabinet looking for a glass.

"You don't want to talk about it too? How about your forehead kiss to my baby sister then?"

"All of that is none of your business, Jessica. Can you leave me alone?"

"Well, at least you talk more than one sentence with me now." 

"What's your problem?"

"You."

"I didn't do anything to you."

"Everything that happen right now, it's all because of you." Yuri stopped her drinking. She glaring at the blonde who blaming everything to her. 

"You blame me for everything? You f**king blame me for everything, Jessica?" She looking at the blonde who startled watching the always calm Yuri raise her voice and even swearing to her. Two thing that she never believe Yuri will do to her. 

"All i do is listen to you. You want me to stop begging at you and i do that. You want me to move on and i do that too. You want me to stop loving you, i ..." Jessica run and hugged the mad black pearl tightly, buried her tearful face into Yuri's chest stopping Yuri from continue her words.

"Don't, Yuri-ah. Don't stop loving me. I begging you right now. Please, don't stop loving me, Yuri-ah." She won't let Yuri go right now. She don't to lose that girl again. 

"I'll stop mad at you. I'll be what you want me to be but please don't stop loving me, Yuri. I can live without you."

"Because you have no one to take care of you, didn't you?" Cold voice from Yuri really give a pangs to her heart. She thought that Yuri understand her feeling by now. The pain she had right now is too much for her to bear. 

"Stupid Yuri." She sobbed.

"I'm a stupid right now? Well, that's funny."

"Stupid! Why you so stubborn and stupid!" Jessica beat Yuri's chest as hard as she can. She frustrated with their progress. Everything seem too hard for both of them to start new with egoist's Yuri. The side of Yuri that she never want to meet.

"I bear all the pain just to have one f**king chance with you again. I begging you even you didn't give any damn about it. Crying my heart out for you, waiting just to see you smile again and you think all this because i need someone to take care of me?" Her looked at her with her glare, puffy eyes again. Trembling voice and it had disappointment in it. Yuri give her a empty look. 

" Okey, if not it then why?"

" Why? Why? Can you see how much I love you, Kwon Yuri!" One last punch at her chest and Jessica fell on her knee. Crying like a baby, saying that three words to a cold Kwon Yuri. She tired right now. Tired of being a heartbroken. She just want to rest for a little bit. To smile and to be normal like before. Yuri squatted down in front of her. Caress the blonde cheek and wiped her tears makes Jessica startled. Her eyes now full with love and her lips formed a light smile to the blonde. Their eyes meets makes the blonde blush.

"You miss me?" Yuri's low voice catch Jessica's ears and she nodded slowly. Yuri pulled Jessica into her embrace and her hair. She let Jessica lean her head into her chest and she all smile.

"I miss you too. So bad." Jessica tears fall fast from her eye. She wrapped her arms around Yuri's neck enjoying the heat from the girl that she miss so much.

"You love me." Yuri lean backward a little making the other girl frowned but the kiss at her forehead makes Jessica smile again.

"I do." Yuri pull her chin to makes their eyes meet each other. Looking at that puffy eyes and swollen face of the ice princess. Touch that face again makes her forget about her doubt. She move closer to the blonde until their can feel each other breath and the next thing Jessica know is she felt Yuri's lip on her. They close their eyes and savor the kiss until their lungs asking for the air.

"I love you too, Sica-ah." 

"Finally, you answered me." They hugged at the same spot for a while before Yuri lifted her bride style to the couch. Jessica still wrapped her arms around Yuri's neck not wanting to release it. They keep planted a kisses to each other and ended up Yuri backhugged her and intertwined their fingers together. 

"Oh , sorry for interrupt." Taeyeon run from Tiffany's room before slammed her door seeing Yuri and Jessica almost passionate kiss. Both of them blushed at the sudden encounter with the kid leader.

"Taetae, you wearing my shirt." This time messy hair's Tiffany walked out from her room pouting looking at the leader's room before notice two person hugging each other and staring at her. She shocked but then beamed her almost teary eye-smile to the couple.

"Hi, Yul. Hi, Jess. Sorry, you may continue now and i'm happy for you!"

 

******

"What a hot news you make with Yuri unnie." Amber said from Krystal's bed. The little Jung shocked but chuckled listen to that. She looked at the back of the llama's tomboy.

"Jealous, servant?"

"No, knowing that's not true." Krystal smirked and laying at the top of the tomboy.

"You right. It's not true but this is true." She close their gap with kiss and pulled the blanket over them.

 

_____________________________________

The end.fin. ( but i don't know why i still want to continue this -.-")

now, since the story ended, i have nothing to do!

what should i write next?

owh, do you want me to write a new story?

more yulsic anyone? 

do comment and please give me idea for next story.

i only had this week before getting busy with my new semester, classes, assignments bla bla

p.s : next story, it'll be fluffy cause i don't know how to write angst or and sad stories depressed me.