5

Answer Me

"Yuri-ah." Tiffany the taller girl's hair. She still sobbeb and tears all over her pillow. It's been almost 4 hours since Jessica push her away but the pain never leave. It's getting hurt her even more. Tiffany can't hold her tears seeing her cheerful bestfriend being so weak. She lay next to Yuri and hugged her tightly. The door opened and Taeyeon popped her head to see two bestfriend in the bed. 

"Taetae, i sleep with her tonight."

"I understand, mushroom. Take care of her, okey."

"Okey, good night, Taetae."

"Good night, mushroom." Tiffany laying back to the bed and back-hugged her bestfriend. 

"Fany-ah." Yuri's husky voice calling for Tiffany. The eye-smile princess get up and sit facing her. Yuri turn herself so that they facing each other.

"I'm sorry."

"You don't need to say sorry, Yuri-ah."

"She hate me, Fany." She started to cry again but Tiffany wiped her tears and kiss her forehead. Trying to stop the fragile Yuri into tears again.

"She blind to see your love. You have us, remember."

"What should i do now?"

"For now, stop crying and get some sleep, okey." Yuri nodded and hugged Tiffany's waist. She really her bestfriend to keep her calm right now. Yuri lose her only one love, Jessica and i hard to being alone.

"I'm sorry you need to do this for me."

"I want to do this. I want to be here for my bestfriend, Yuri-ah."

"Taeyeon sleep alone tonight."

"She'll survive without me tonight. Don't worry." She caress Yuri's face while beamed her lagendary eye-smile. Those puffy eyes and swallow face really makes her sad. 

"Yuri-ah, sleep now. Your face looks terrible. Others will worried seeing you tomorrow if you didn't stop crying now.

"You sounds like umma. I'll sleep now. Good night, Fany umma." Tiffany laugh hearing her new nickname from Yuri. This woman is a perfect definition of goddess but her kkab still the best. Get hurt badly from the one she love but still manage to make a jokes.

"Lets umma hug you, Kkab Yul." They move closer to each other and called the night hugging.

 

*******

Yuri wake up early the next day. To be truth, she not really sleep that night. Everytime she close her eyes the image of cold Jessica haunting her. So she decide to wake up and get some ma juice for herself at 4 oclock in the morning when she hear their main door opened.

"Hyo?"

"What up, buddy?"

"Club?"

"You know me well." Hyoyeon take a sit at their dining table and facing Yuri's back. She can sense her buddy not is a good term.

"Yul?"

"What?"

"You having a eye surgery last night?" She know the taller girl have been crying by her bad puffy eyes but try her luck to cheer the great Kwon Yuri. Yuri who pour the maa juice into her cup chuckled to Hyoyeon's words. Such a Kim Choding.

"Yes, does it look awesome?"

"You might want to wearing a sunglasses for your entire life." Both of them laughing. Yuri feel bless having a friend who still care for her. Try to cheer her up and not shooting her with thousand of question.

"I wish i can do anything to fix this."

"Slowly, try to move on." Hyoyeon drink to ma juice. It's a bad thing drink that juice after a bottles of alcohol but she didn't want to make Yuri feel sad.

"Everything i do, she always in it. How to move on?"

"Well, the club miss you." Hyoyeon looked at Yuri. They were club buddy since Yuri was a good dancer as Hyoyeon. They always went to the club together and girls really like seeing the great Kwon Yuri on the dance floor. Even Hyoyeon agreed that Yuri more famous that her when they went to the club to dance and hang out. They went with other Idol friends likes Hara, Sunny, Tiffany and Amber but Yuri stopped went to the club when she want to spend more time with Jessica.

"I don't know, Hyo. I'm not ready to move on this fast. I still love her even she dating someone else." 

"She dating?" Hyoyeon look at her. Shocked. She never know Jessica dating anyone. Since the wild romurs about her dating their senior durng trainee days, Jessica seem to hate everything about dating. Spending almost her time in dorm our her house. She rarely went to club and busying herself with work. 

"Nichkhun." Yuri mumbling that name and her face suddenly turn sour. 

"What?!" Yuri throw the banana to Hyoyeon after she almost screaming in that kitchen. She nodded her head to the dumbfounded Hyoyeon. Hyoyeon can't close he wide open mouth.

"She in her room."

"Likes she ever get bother with it. She with that jerks?"

"I try to warn her about him but she choose him more than me, i guess."

"She didn't know about that jerk and Fany?" Now the whispering with each other like a ahjummas talking bad about their husband.

"Fany didn't let us to tell the other about what happen between them,remember?"

"I know but this is serious, Yul."

"She might slapping me if i try to 'insult' her sweetheart. Oh yeah, she don't want to talk to me right now." Yuri sighed. The moment when they just staring at each other, Tiffany walk toward them and sit next to Yuri. She hugged the taller girl's arms and leaned her head on her shoulder.

"I can't find you next to me when i wake up."

"I need to drink."

"Are you okey, Yul?"

"Better, Fany umma." They smiled to each other and Yuri pass her cup of ma juice to Tiffany.

"Where have you been, Hyo?" Tiffany looked at Hyoyeon who on her heavy make up and dress. she just raised her eyebrows seeing Hyoyeon smile at her. It's not a first time she bumped into Hyoyeon come back late from club.

"We need to makes this Kwon Yuri happy again, Fany."

"I know. Hate seeing her all sad." Tiffany patted Yuri's head and drink the juice. Both of them staring at Yuri who hunged her head low. She want to to cry again. Crying because she still have people who cherish seeing her smile. 

"Guys, i know i might have a hard time to move on but please help me." She looked at her friends. She decide to takes Hyoyeon's advice. Slowly move on and forget her feeling to Jessica. Jessica never had a feeling for her. She even in relationship. So, why she need to giving a hope to that girl. Yes, she love her but she didn't want to get hurt again.