5

We Got Married!!!!! (Yeah..right) (On Going)

Earlier that day...

 

Bom's Apartment...

 

The loud sound of alarm woke up the two.They were exhausted from their latest practice last night. They even forget to eat dinner and Dara has no energy to drive back home so she decided to sleep over at  Bom's instead.

Today is the first official filming of WGM together with Donghae and Siwon and they're not even excited about it. The way thw two shown their attitudes last time, the girls knew...they found their new enemies..

If only those two are nice, they will feel excited about everything...

 

"Bommie" said Dara while eyes still close

"Hmnnnnn..."

"i dont feel good about it, can we just skip it instead?"

"how I wish Tokki but we have to. It's sajangnim's decision"

"But I don't wanna see them, esp. that fish. I thought he's nice according to what i've heard "

"Same with Siwon..ahhhhh..what is Sajangnim thinking?"

"Promise me Bommie, you wouldn't fall for that jerk's charms.."

"I promise...same with you Tokki....and that's our Pinky Promise"

"And....we also need a lot of patience..with their attitudes, I think I'm going to die early..."

"Stop overacting, come on, I dont want to get scolded by director for being late"

 

When they arrived at the set, the staffs seems relieve to see them but the PD looks so angry. They look around and saw no sign of the "husbands". One hour past and the jerks hasn't arrived yet,

 

Bom's side...

 

"Miss Bom...we need to apply your make up now." the stylist suggest

"what for? my husband hasnt arrive yet and what If it worn out?"

"Dont worry unnie, I will apply it carefully. And your hair needs to be done also"

"No...I dont want to. If you want ask Dara" she screams

"but she's scary Miss Bom, look at her, screaming at someone on the phone"

 

 

Dara's side

 

"Oppa....I cant believe this...are those two playing pranks on us? They're late for one hour"

"Sorry Dee, but I can't control them. Just let them be and endure their attitudes"

"But Yesung oppa....we've never been humiliated by someone before. The last time we met, I feel that they want to kill us. What's wrong with them?

"Hahahahaha....Dee...instead of whinning, enjoy the moment of being with them. And it's a challenge for both of you ....I'm excited to know how you will tame those two"

"Okay....I will let it pass, it's only because of you. But you know us....we are Park Sisters for nothing..."

"arasso...hang up now...talk to you soon"

 

Speaking of the two, they arrived with lots of people around them. Bom stopped kicking the poor chairs and Dara gave them a disgusting look.

They were waiting for them to apologize but...the two jerks strikes again...

 

 

 

 

"Ladies, we are not sorry for coming late. Blame our dates lat night.." Siwon

"Hahahaha...could you believe them...they gave us lots of hickeys..."Donghae

 

"you idiots...I dont care what you did last night. But at least be professional regarding your work" hissed Bom

"and who in the right mind would tell their wives that they got hickeys on their first meeting...so ungentlemanly"

 

"Ahjummas...please...dont take it seriously" Donghae

"Like Bom Bom said...it's just a work....so dont take it personally...though we cant blame you" Siwon

"yes...we are so hottttt" Donghae

"and in heat" Siwon

 

"Hey you two...are you drunk? You came  late and shown that attitude? Get out before I fry you fish and boil your balls ...Siwon"

the very angry PD shouts at two

 

 

"Mehrooooong" shouts Dara

 

 

 

 

The filming starts and the girls can't believe they survive the first day without a bloody fight. This is suppose to be a sweet moments together with their husbands but it's the other way around. Maybe, they will try to talk to YG and have them back out...

 

Before they left,,,one staff handed the four of them an envelop which contain their individual missions for the next episode...

 

Siwon's POV after reading his mission....

 

You need to take your WIFE to her favorite place to proceed to your next mission....not everyone knew about  it except for her best friend....TOP..

 

"What???? No..I wouldnt talk to that alien.....no wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy"

 

 

Donghae's POV

 

You need to look for a house that you and Dara will live for the next 3 months...If you do....you got to ask someone to hand over the key.....her bestfriend too... G Dragon..

 

"What????? That's a bit awkward and scary...Of all people...why him? It's better If it's Hyesun Noona...How Can I  Tame that Dragon?"

 

Bom's POV

You need to compose a song about your first impression to your husband...you need to sing it too..live in front of national TV...Good luck...

 

"Bwahahahahaha...my moment has finally come"

 

 

Dara's POV

 

You need a signed petition from all his group members to approve your marriage to him...including Heechul and Leetuk , Henry and Zhoumi 

their former member...Hangeng

 

"Whatttttttt? I can't go on military base...there's a lot of men out there with guns.. What If they accidentally shoot me? And did Henry and Zhoumi are  base in China ? where in the world will I find Hangeng? Ahhhh...I'm gonna kill Sajangnim...."