Darahae

We Got Married!!!!! (Yeah..right) (On Going)

 

 

2 days after SIBOM Moments

 

“Welcome home …Dara or rather wifey…”

“Hmnnnn…this house is kinda big for the two of us…”

“I know, but , I thought someone like you would like this kind of house”

“Someone like me? Could you please elaborate that?”

“Please…not now. We’re currently on filming so please..for the sake of the show, let’s be kind to one another”

“Oh…you started it. Fishy and don’t call me wifey”

“But you are soon….”

 

“Let’s see about that…” Dara thought to herself

 

At night…

“Wifey..you suppose to cook dinner for us. I’m hungry so you better hurry up..”

“Mianhe but I can’t cook. Didn’t you know that. But we can order some..”

“Arghhhh…I hate ordering food. What’s wrong with you? You suppose to be a nice and caring wife…”

“uh oh..I told you…I’m not your wife yet…..”

 

 

The next  morning…

 

“Good morning fish….”

“What’s good with morning rabbit?”

“Woahhhh…someone’s get up on the wrong side of his bed..what’s wrong?”

“What’s wrong? This whole idea is terrible. I thought I’m going to enjoy everything about this but…I’m having a nightmare”

“Why blaming it on me? I’m not the one who chose you..And I don’t have a choice either  but to accept it…”

“Argggghhh…. I wish it wasn’t you..Why it can’t be from Sistar or T-ara or maybe from FX and KARA..”

“Or SNSD? Sorry Lee Donghae but we have to endure each other. I hated it as much as you do”she said sarcastically

 

 

 

“Can I ask you a question?”

“Hmnnnn…”

“Why do you hate me this much? When we’re in China, I thought we build our gap and decided to be friends”

“Wrong. We will never be friends. This is how I am..If you can’t take it…you’re very free to go…”

“No.   Sandara Park, let’s do this till the end…I won’t quit because you’re giving me a cold shoulders. No one in Super Junior knows  the meaning of QUITTING…”

“And so do I so bring it on…”

 

 

After their first day of filming and non-stop fighting, their ratings soar high and even beating a popular drama. It’s all because of their overflowing chemistry and some of their fans are giddy at their love and hate relationship..

But not everyone’s happy about it.

The  secret  boyfriend  of the WIFE are very jealous even though they hate each other. There’s a saying that The More you hate, the more you love..And he won’t risk their relationship by allowing her girl to get close to someone he treats as his own brother..

On the other hand, the real girlfriend of the husband is not even amused about it. She’s not used at Donghae giving another attention to other woman. Even it’s only for a show, she’s got nervous every time   they’re close at each other…Even she’s cheating on him, she  won’t give him up like that.

Now that she feel bored at Nickhun too..

 

 

 

 

2 days after filming….

 

The couple‘s  friends are invited  in the studio to share their thoughts about the two…

 

Yesung…..

The first time I heard that my best friend Dara and my Hae will be the next pair…I laughed  so hard. I can’t imagine them being together. I’ve known Dara for years and she’s a bit awkward for the people she had met for the first time..

On the other hand, I’m scared for no reason. And now seeing them together and fighting non-stop, I wasn’t anymore.  She can tame him for sure . Donghae is  a little bit wild, for  those who didn’t know.

And Dara being a stubborn as hell,  can bring The Fish out…..

Atta girl….

 

 

Eunhyuk..

When our managers told us that  my brothers are joining WGM,  we laugh so hard.  We thought it’s a joke so when we saw the teaser, we finally believe it.

Every day in our life at Suju dorms are sooo boring but  their missions makes us laugh especially Bom noona’s own composition and Siwon’s revenge..hahahahaha, that’s so hilarious.

In my opinion, my bestriend already found her match with   Dara noona. They’re both dorky and competitive. But something caught my eyes when they started to live together. I won’t reveal it because I’m not  sure yet…

And I hope it’s not that serious…

 

CL

 

I have nothing more to say to Dara Unnie. I know she can handle it well, but to Donghae Sunbaenim, I’m not sure. He seems immature and irresponsible in my opinion. I’m talking about the China incident when he let my unnie pushed the car by two kilometers.

For me, that’s irrelevant and cruel. And FYI, my friend doesn’t want you either.

 I may not like him for my friend but I still give him the benefit of the doubt. And seeing the first episode, I was so right…

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

He’s a certified self-centered   scumbag!!!!!

 

 

 

Hyesun..

 

Everybody  knows that I’m a friend to both of them. So I decided to become neutral. It’s a win-win situation for them too…

I’m happy that the two most important persons in my life are together in a  romantic show..At the same time, worried at the outcome of this..

I wish them good luck and hoping for the best….