23

We Got Married!!!!! (Yeah..right) (On Going)

 

 

"How could you do this to me..Jung Yunho?"

 

"Shhhhhh...Dara, let me explain. I'm sorry, I love you but..."

"I dont wanna hear this...."

"It's not what you think. My love  for her is different than what I feel for you. "

"Let's break up Yunho..I dont need a man like you..."

"Dara?"

"Outttttttt...."

 

 

"I hate you Yunho, how could you be so cruel. You wasted our love...same as my time and effort to make this work but in the end, you left me. Same with others..My Father, ex-boyfriend, my pretend husband and now...YOU..."

 

Dara is still not feeling well alone in her house.  A week after her confrontation with Yunho, she hibernate herself and never let anyone comfort her including Bom. She don't want her to see her foolishness and Bom's nagging couldnt help at all..

 

She's lazily lying down on her couch and decided to watch TV but got depressed seein the new WGM couples. Before she go insane , she grab her car keys while putting in her hoodies . She needs someone to talk to and there's only one person who could make her feel   better .

 

 

 

 

A few  hours later 

 

"Do you know that I miss you so much? Sorry for neglecting you but Im going to make it up"

 

"Meowwwwww"

 

"Your Appa and I broke up. he cheated on me , and guess what , the girl is pregnant. I am back to being alone again"

 

"Meowwwwww"

 

"Are you cold Dadoongie, sorry If I didn't bring your  blanket, but I can huh you to make ou warm...Booooo what's wrong with me? I think Im going insane talking to you"

 

Dara jumped in suprise when she heard someone controlling his laugh behind her...

"OMO ...who are you?"

"Don't be scared lady, I won't do any harm to you. It's just, I can't believe there's someone like me exist in this world "

"What do you mean Stranger?"

"Like, talking to a cat like our life depends on them. But, I won't blame you. I think they're the most sincere listeners compared to real person"

"Oh you have a cat too? "

"Yes, Sandara Park" the guy chuckled when mentioning her name

" You knew me?" Her eyes widen in suprise

"Of course, I've been watching you for a long time, and Im sorry for what happened to your WGM show"

It's not your fault, but may I know your name?"

" Nice try dear, I won't say my name. Soon you will...but a piece  of advice"

"Yes?"

" Be happy, you're beautiful, kind, humble and most of all, you're one hell funny lady.I can't wait to see your smile again. And your vibrant laugh brings joy to everyone. "

"Now you're creeping out, who are you?"

"Soon  when we meet again. Good bye for now..." He said and left the stunned Dara

 

 

 

 

 

Soon enough, she took her phone out and send text to her BFF,s

 

"Biatches.....let's paint the town Red..."