14

We Got Married!!!!! (Yeah..right) (On Going)

 

Yoona's POV

 

"I'm such a bad girl. I know that. All my  members knew about me and Donghae, but only a few like Jessica and Tiffany, knew I'm having an affair with Nickhun. I love Donghae..I do. But there's something about Nickhun that makes me cheat on donghae

I felt guilty playing with both of them . But I can't help it. 

I've been addicted to Nickhun the first time we met. He's the reason why I'm starting to fell out of love with Hae. 

I know I'm acting like a and selfish..and dangerously playing with fires. But  I was suffocated at Hae's love for me. He seems like an angel ..so...

He doesnt excites me anymore...

He always forgive me when I'm doing the wrong thing so playing a little game with Khun, won't harm a little ..right?"

I was confident that he will eventually forgive me too...If he caught on me..

Hahahahaha..  IF>>>

So ..when sajangnim told us to pack our things and will be leaving for Japan, I rejoiced. I can finally see my Khun....after a long time of separation

On the other hand, I'll make sure that Donghae won't make out a fool of me. With that old Unnie....

Yes...I hated her. Because she can spend time with my Milkshake on public while me...still watching on the sideline...

It's true that I'm scared that Hae might fall for her. I will kill them both If that happens..

What an irony..I'm here shamelessly liplocking with Khun and selfishly cursing that girl....

What is wrong with me?"

 

end of her POV

 

 

Back to Korea...

 

"Hyunggggggg....wake up"

"Hmnnnnnn...Kyu???  What's up?" said the groggy Donghae

"Hyung...tonight is your first official broadcast. You need to prepare now, Siwon hyung is all set to go..You don't want to be late at your first meeting...right?"

"Aish...shut up Kyu. I'm not even excited about it.. If it's my milkshake...maybe I will"

"Hyung..I have a question..why are you so against at Dara noona? She seems like a nice and lovable person."

"Well, I dont hate her. I just don't like us being together like this.It's so awkward.."

"And there's Yoona too? Know what? I can't believe you're still together, She might look like an Angel but I saw a in her..."

 

"Stoppppp...another one word from you and I wont hesitate to punck your sinful mouth. How dare you talk to her like that?"

"Tsk......Love is really blind.... But remember...even If you falldown..i'm still here to catch you hyung..." the poor maknae sadly told him while getting out  at his room

 

Leaving the dumbfounded  Donghae in shocked. It's their first time to fight like this. Like the rest of s, except Siwon, they never fail to remind him of breaking up with Yoona. Even Eunhyuk didnt hide his dislike to her....

 

 

The night of the broadcast....

 

(Bom and Dara in one corner conversing..waiting for the signal of the staff0

"Dee...so how was he?"

"He's fine.. We already kissed and make up..He understand my situation now"

"Good for you....Gosh..I'm so nervous about this. it's our first time doing this kind of thing"

"I know Bom...I can't wait to end this ..."

"Oh my...Dara..hahahahha.. Me too, I'm excited to have my revenge with that jerk..."

"I have plans in my mind too...and hey...I have something to tell you..do you know that???"

 

But Dara didnt finish it when the WGM staff calls their attention....

 

"Mianhe ladies but we're going to start now. Please go to a designated room that assigned to you. Your husbands are waiting ...so goodluck..!!!!

 

"Yes...goodluck Choi Siwon...You need a lot of that!!!!"

 

"Yes...goodluck Lee Donghae...you messed up with the wrong person"

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

(yes..I know...double update!!!!!!)