Say whattt??

We Got Married!!!!! (Yeah..right) (On Going)

 

 

Later that Night

 

"Mr. Lee, just let us in before I loose my temper. We need to talk to Sajangnim...NOW"

"Mianhe Miss Bom but Sir is currently busy right now. He said not to disturb him "

"I dont care, just let us in. " Bom screams at the now sacred secretary

 

YG heard the commotion outside and not suprise to see the raging Park Sisters

"Let them in Mr. Lee and cancel all my appointments for the rest of the night.  Come inside girls..."  he motioned them to come...forgetting to close the door

"With all due respect sir..but ...what the hell just happened? You let us join that show without us knowing?"

"Pshhhh...Bommie..cool down okay? He's still our President" Dara said nervously

"I know Dee, but it's too much."

 

"Hold on a second Park Bom,. are you angry with me. Why? I just made you wish come true. You both said you want  a reality show...you're weird"

"Sir...im not angry because of that.I'm so pissed because you partnered us with those jerks"

"Park Bom, watch your mouth. I wont tolerate it and you cant do anything about  it. You will start to film anytime soon, so , you have to endure your respective partners.."

"Sir, what about our comeback?" Dara butted in

 

"Huh? what comeback?" YG teased

 

Unknown to them, a certified gossip boy in the whole YG building passes by and heard everything. His eyes widen and run as fast as he can  to where his hyungs are ..Ahhhh, he can't wait to tell them the bad news especially to the bad boys....

He's so excited to see them suffer....

 

Another 10 minutes past...

 

YG is massaging his temple with eyes close as he continue to listens to the non-stop complains of the two residents bad boys..

 

"It's so unfair hyung. Why our precious girls? Arent you out of your mind? We know how they in that kind of show..." said the lizard

"And why  you didnt tell us?  Not that corn addict" seconded the resident alien

 J    "Give me the contract so we can rip them off. It's not too late hyung...get rid of that stupid contract"

TOP "Instead of forcing them to join that  crap show, why dont you let the girls do their comeback?"

J  " Yeah...it's a waste of time acting cute and mushy-mushy with those punks."

TOP" I can't imagine Bom noona living with a man in a house.....poor guy, whoever he is"

J  "And probably, Dara will starve that Buzztard to death, she can't even cook one decent meal"

TOP  "Bwahahahaha"

J "Har har har"

 

YG can't take it anymore. He think anytime now, he will loose his hearing due to damages that cause not only by the two girls who declared a war against him..and follow by these guys whose on the brick of loosing insanity.

He walk around his private office and stop into a certain drawer. The two rappers gulped when they saw what YG is holding...his precious Vintage Samurai...

 

"So..Kwon Jiyong...Choi Seunghyun, what are saying again?"

"Hehehehehe...hyung....can you reconsider it? We...we" GD mumbled

"Hyung..what Jiyong meant was...we're only concern with our noonas. And also, we need to save them from National Embarassment"

"Can I tell you something ...GD?"

"Yes"

 

"Remember 2 nights ago, when we're at my club drinking. I told you guys that i'm considering you both to appear in a reality show.."

"Ohhhh...I remember hyung. We were so dead drunk that night......whatttttttt? That was the show you're talking about?"

"Why are you acting suprise TOP? It's partly your fault. You refuse to join immediately without hearing me out, but I didnt tell the WGM staff about that. I said you both were busy so you back out. You even said that show is so boring and horrible"

 

"Hyunggggggggg....it's not too late. We agreed to be in that show now. Call the head of the show, pleaseeee..." Jiyong panic

"Stop acting like a brats...I would never do that. Both parties already signed the contract. If I were you guys, I will concentrate on your next comeback..."

"Wahhhhhhh...hyung. Why you didnt tell us that Dara baby and Bom honey are suppose to be our partners? Fruckkkkk" TOP hissed

 

 

"That's why I never told you. " he whispered

 

 

 

When CL and Minzy the news, they run quickly to where their unnies are and even them are shocked for the latest happening. They knew their latest convoy about wanting a reality a show is a joke. But never they did imagine that YG would took it seriously.

Bom is a bit calm now after taking a shower and sleeping peacefully  while Dara is still glued on her spot, looking at the wall....in deep thought..ignoring the pissed maknaes...

 

Then..an idea popped in her head. She grab her phone and starting to dial her speed dial number 2....

Who could be in number 1? (you'll know soon)

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Hello....come over here oppa. We need to talk"

"Wae so serious? Oh, I heard the news rabbit..."

"You mean, the terrible news? "

Kekekekeke...congrats bestie...Dont worry, I will give you a full information about them"

"Whatever.....come here fast ok?  Dont be a TURTLE...."