21

We Got Married!!!!! (Yeah..right) (On Going)

 

 

Message 1....

I'm sorry, where are you?

 

Message 2

We need to talk..

 

Message 3..

I'm leaving tomorrow, can I see you before I go?

 

Dara got Yunho's messages right after she got home. Her phone battery drained and she lost track of time. It's too late to talk to him, according to his manager, he already left going to airport..

 

She sighed.. Lie down on her bed with still clothes on. She don't know or what to feel anymore. She loves Yunho,so much..But lately, she's having a doubt on their relationship. He's being secretive these past days ..

She doesnt want to think about it..but ..is it possible that Yunho's cheating on her?

 

Then, she felt her phone vibrated and frowned seeing unregistered number calling.. She pressed  the answer button ......

 

"Now what do you want?" she answered irritatingly

"Hey Dee, are you angry with me?"

"No Oppa but you're connected with him...I hate him so.."

"I know and I'm sorry for that.. Where are you? Can I talk to you?"

"I'm in my apartment..wae?"

"Is Yunho with you?"

"No Oppa, I'm alone. Something's wrong?"

"Yes...BIG thing happened. Wait for me , Dee"

"Sure Yesung Oppa...."

 

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------  

 

15 minutes later..

 

"What????? Are you serious? She did what???"

"Shhhhhh...keep quiet. You might wake up neighbors..and it's true. Donghae and Yoona already broke up..."

"Is it because of Nickhun?"

"How did  you know?"

"Well, me and Yunnie saw them kissing one time at the night bar. Back then, I still dont know that she's with Donghae too"

"That wrench..."

"Watch your mouth Oppa.."

"We all hated her..even some of her members. She's really a chameleon.. "

"Poor Hae, and you said, he saw it with his own eyes? what did he do to Yoona and Nickhun?"

"Nothing, but right there and then, he broke up with her..."

"Serves Donghae right ...for humiliating me. Sorry Oppa, but I don't feel any sympathy towards him..."

"Tokki...."

"I'm sorry, If you come here to ask a favor for him, NO."

"Tokki..."

"I said no Yesung...and dont bribe me with your Ramen because I wont buy it anymore..."

 

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"So..where is he Monkey?"

"Ouchhh Noona, I have a name okay?"

"Fine..so Eunhyuk Monkey, where is your friend fishy?"

"Well, he's still in his room locking himself. After last night, he didnt eat yet.."

"Seriously? Is he trying to kill himself?"

 

"Wait Noona, I made a soup. Could you at least try to give it to him?"

"Thanks Wookie, do you have some Aspirin too?"

"For Hae?"

"No for me...I'm going nuts because of him...."

"Mianhe noona, please be patient with him . He was devastated and you know how much he loves Yoona...."

"I know Wookie...I know....." Dara said in a low voice...

 

 

 

When Dara enter his room, she suddenly spotted him standing in front of his mini balcony. She cleared , wanting to let him know her presence..She put down the soup on the side table and notice that his shoulders are shaking..

Is he crying?

No....

And then, she heard him giggle....

 

 

"Lee Donghae? What is the meaning of this? I thought your crying or maybe suicidal.."

"Of course not, me crying over that cheater?"

"Yes...and they said..you locked your self and doesnt eat...yet..."

"Hahahahahahaha..of course  I locked my self down because I want to be alone. I need to think carefully about my next plan.."

"Good for you..now, can I go? You seems fine and don't need any help from me..."

"Wait...please...actually, I asked Yesung hyung personally to bring you here.. I know that If I went straight to your dorm amd YG building, they won't let me in..."

"Right...so...do you wanna see me..why?"

 

"I want to say my sincere apology Dee.. From the very first time that I badly treated  you..It's all because of Yoona..."

"Huh?"

"That's not important....what I'm saying is..I'm Sorry ...for everything and humiliating you...it's not really my intention...."

"I understand Hae...I know you didn't mean it. But I guess this is it.."

"No..please...listen ,,I know how bad I am for treating you before...but could you at least give me another chance? This time..I'll make everything right?"

"How..being your rebound?"

"No..I mean...yes..I was hurt when Yoona cheated on me..But it's different when I was announcing on stage that I need to end the show..."

"What do you mean?"

"It's like...I love her but why my heart skips a beat for you..I wanted to be with her but why I can't live without you...I'm so confuse...I was suppose to be crying and mopping because we broke up....."

"Hae....."

 

"Please..one more chance.. I'm begging you.."

"But you already announce that...."

 

"I know and I'm willing to tell them the truth...I just want to make up with you..pleaseeeee..."

 

"I'll think about it Donghae..."

 

"Thanks...and can I ask you one more favor?"

"Yes???"""

 

"Can we pretend to be a sweet and in love couple?"

"No Donghae..I can't do that...."

"Why?"

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Why? You stood me up ...no you humiliated me in front of a million korean viewers... You crushed my pride and you want me to ..to just....forget that? Im stupid If agree with your whims Lee Donghae...

What kinda cold-hearted bastard will do that to someone like me? 

I have to be an idiot...If I take you back"

 

(A/N...sounds familiar? hehehehehe)

 

 

"Dee?"

"Oh I need to go...my BOYFRIEND is waiting for me...You know, my faithful  guy? "

"What?????"

 

"Goodbye Lee Donghae...."