24

We Got Married!!!!! (Yeah..right) (On Going)

 

Dara in a Bar...

 

Alone....

 

Crying ...

 

Miserable....

 

 

 

 

tumblr_m1p7gkEGw91rrzyyqo1_500.gif

 

 

"Hmpppp...stupid fish. He thinks he can fool me? I know what happened between him and Yoona. He's in love with me? hahahahaha..what happened to the mighty couple? It looks like that is finally caught..

Hmnnn..whast am I thinking? I should not let those people down on me. Now that I'm free to do anything. I'm officially single now that Yunho is secretly married to that ham actress...

From now on, no more guys. I hate guys with passion. Thunder and some of my YG family, I will treat them nice but the rest...they can go to hell.."

 

 

Dara whose messed up while sitting alone at the bar. Ignoring the stares coming from the customers, mostly guys . She lost counted at the drinks she have. She decided to go alone because the girls have their own schedules .

 

One of the customer notice Dara the moment she steps in. s left already but he stay to choose , keeping an eye to 2ne1 member. He saw the tears in her eyes and had an idea at her behaviour. 

It's all about Jung Yunho . He knows about their secret relationship and the reason why they parted ways. 

When he saw one drunks guy is now approaching her, he tense as he dashed towards her table. When the guy recognizes him, he back off while cursing on him.

 

Dara is oblivious at the place that  she didn't notice a guy sitting beside her . It took her long to realize it when  he handed her a handkerchief ...

 

"O.....o...omooo .... Sun...bae????"

"hello again... Hmnnnn seems like we're bound to meet again, and it looks like your in trouble again"

"Mianhe Sunbae Jaejoong , I'm going to return your handkerchief after I use it

"Its ok, you can keep it. But next time , I don't like seeing you crying again, Arasso ?"

"Promise..."

"Know what? I wonder what's in Yunho's mind , he's my friend but choosing that girl over you.... I can't  figure him out"

"Can we not talk about him please?"

"Im sorry .... I think I should take you home. It's late and not safe for you to drive around "

"Ok but what If your fans saw me? "

"So what ? We're friends and there's nothing wrong about that. Are you worried about me or maybe, someone?"

" No ..... Ok fine. "

 

When the two left, Donghae come out from the dark corner of the bar. Undecided wether to follow them or not. Beside him is Leetuk . Eunhyuk and Siwon..

Leetuk.... Seems like she's in good hands . After Yunho, there comes Jaejoong 

Eunhyuk..... Sorry Hae but you totally lost it .If you don't hesitate about you feelings and your stupid love towards Yoona, Dara noona could be yours

Siwon..... Bro, as much as I want to help you with her, My wife threatened me not to interfere ... I'm sorry, she's so scary

Donghae.... I understand guys, I know ... I know what a jerk am I. And stop mentioning that cheaters name "

Leetuk.... What's your plan now ?

Donghae....  I'm not really sure but maybe , I would beg YG Sajangnim to give me another chance. If only we can continue the WGM , or maybe  a drama or a movie , as long as she's wih me

Eunhyuk..... Dream on Fishy ... Dream on...