19

We Got Married!!!!! (Yeah..right) (On Going)

 

 

 

"Babe, I'm sorry. I didnt mean to ignore you and hurt you" Yunho meekly said to a pouting girlfriend

"You should be, I thought you dont love me anymore"

"That won't happen. I admit I was jealous at Donghae, the way he looks at you is different"

"Different, Hon, what do you mean? And beside, he has a girlfriend too?"

"Really? I didnt knew that. Anyways, I have a suprise for you.."

Yunho excitedly said while giving a small paper bag. Dara frowned when she recognized what it is...

 

"Babe? Why, you dont like it?"

"I do hon, but I told you I don't like expensive things...your presence is more enough"

"Are we going to fight over it? Is this what I got , no thank you?"

"Fine I love it Hon, it's Hermes Bag ,happy"

"Hahaha....my girlfriend is cute"

"I know, that's why you love me, right?"

"Right...OMO, I'm going to miss my rabbit again..If only I can bring you to Tokyo, I will.."

"Don't worry, I will follow you as soon as I have time. Take care hon...I love you"

"I love you more..."

 

 

The same night...

"Cup cake, are you still mad at me?"

"Not anymore Hae, as long as you keep your promise to me.."

"I will my love, for the sake of our relationship"

"But how will you do it?"

"Trust me...."

 

 

 

A week after...

 

"Bommie, I had this feeling that something's gonna happen tonight..."

"Of course Dee, tonight is the Big Proposal night so we better watch out.."

"Are you going to accept Siwon's proposal? "

"Yes, I'm not yet done torturing him. How about you?"

"I dont know Bommie..I have this strange feeling that I can't explain..."

"Don't tell me you're chickening out? We are Park Sisters, let's show them what we got.."

"But..."

"Is this about Yunho again? "

"No, he promised not to get jealous again. we already patch things up,,,but I don't know about Donghae..He seems so aloof at me these past week"

"Never mind him..Let's get done over with..I can't wait till it's over..."

"Me too..."

 

Their managers interrupted their talk, tellling them that the show is going to start soon. for the first time in history, the Proposal will be on live broadcast, that's why Dara is so nervous. She already saw Siwon in his handsome suit but Donghae isnt around yet....

 

The show starts and she can't help but laugh at her friend's antics. Siwon looks like enjoying the moment too. When he finally kneeled down right in front of Bom, she felt her tears flowing down.

How romantic it could be when it happens in real life...

 

 

Unknown to Dara, Donghae is watching her in one corner. He is determined to end this game but his conscience told him not to do so...But he already promise to Yoona ,

He can't stand seeing her crying anymore. She sacrifice a lot and it's time for him to stand up for their love.. So when he got up on stage, he looked at everyone and bowed politely...

He's avoiding Dara's gaze  coz  knew that one look in her eyes and he will probably change his mind...

He sighed heavily before facing the audience ...

 

"Good evening ladies and gentlemen...I'm sorry but..."

 

 

30 minutes later

His POV

 

"I did it..I finally did it..I'm free and I'm glad Lee So Man supported my decision. Actually, i already told him about it the night before and I explained how hard it is for me..

I hate pretentions and I also told him about Yoona's ultimatum to our relationship. yes, our president knows what's going on between me and Yoona. Actually, he was the one suggested to cut off my ties to the show because Yoona is already not focusing on anything..

 

Speaking of her, I tried to call her a hundred of times but she's not answering. Her manager told me that she went straight to her pad, resting. That's why I'm here rushing and a bit worried .

With my hands are chocolates and tulips, her favorites. We will going to celebrate tonight and I wanted to suprise her too. I checked on my other pocket and took out a small velvet box ..with a ring inside..

Yes, I'm going to propose tonight....

 

end of his POV

 

 

 

Author's POV

 

Donghae press the code of her pad, but immidiately frowned. Her pad is so dark and there's only luminous light coming from the kitchen. He went straight to her room and it's even darker inside.

Then, he heard an unsual sound coming from it. He was about to knock on her door when he heard someone...obviously not Yoona.

His voice seems familiar and he clenched his jaw hearing a nasty sound coming from them...

He was battling himself wether to show himself or leave it all behind...

He doesnt realize that his eyes are now blurry and the chocolates and flowers fell on the floor...

He then took out the engagement ring and put it on place awhere Yoona can see...

He walk slowly towards the door, but before he can make steps...

The door burst to open revealing his now ex-girlfriend wearing only a towel...followed by the shocked Nickhun on his robe...

 

Time stood still as Yoona and Donghae look into each other.. But contrary to what usually Yoona saw in hie eyes, it was replace by hatred and disgust...

She was totally immobilized but when she saw Donghae leaving....

 

"Ha..Haeee..let me explain, it's not what you think...." she plead

"Don't push it girl....WE ARE OVER...GET IT?"

"Hae....."

 

 

Yoona cried in one corner after he left. Then, she realize that Nickhun is still around. She saw him still standing on his spot..And just like Donghae, she saw a disgusted look on his face..

He quickly went back to her room and put his clothes on, and left her without saying anything.... 

 

 

"I'm such a bad girl..." she smiled bitterly while formulating a plan on how to get back to Donghae, even If it takes forever