10

We Got Married!!!!! (Yeah..right) (On Going)

 

 

SUJU Dorm....

 

"How could you????" It was Yesung's accusing voice..pertaining to the two

"Hyung..Mianhe...we dont have a choice..."

"Yes..you doHae. How could you let a girl pushed a car by 2 kms? And btw, she's not just an ordinary girl..She's my best friend"

"Yesung hyung...don't be overdramatic...it's only an act...geez"

"Choi Siwon..you're the same...or much worst than him. what do you think is happening now? Your fans naming Bom a and errt...I dont understand you. You both tahe this seriously...."

"Fishy..the turtle is right..what you did is too much" said the monkey

 

"aigoo... we're having so much fun...right Hae?"

"Right..and Yesung hyung...dont meddle with this.. It's our own battle with our wives...."

"But...I can't believe it..Are you both still acting or???"

 

"At first, but they're sooo cute to pissed off.."

"Lee Donghae...Choi Siwon..I'm warning you. You don't know how their brains work so better stop it. Or else, I won't help you again. Damnnnn..I'm soo late.. Dara requested me to accompany her at Military base..I hope leader and Chullie wont give her a hard time"

"Well....good luck!!!!!" everyone say

 

2NE1 Dorm...

 

"Unnieee, welcome back!!!"

"Thanks Mink...where are the two?"

"CL unnie left for Japan for I dont know..while Bom unnie left minutes ago. I dont know where. And how is China? Did you meet Suju members and Hangeng Sunbae?"

"Yeah..see you later Minkss..I'm so tired I need to rest"

 

Inside her room, Dara can't help but giggle remembering how she met those three.It turns out, the three of them are in the same place.She blushed seeing the former member, that she didnt saw ther murderous look the fish's giving her.

HE was good looking in person and she almost fainted when he hold and kiss her hand. Not only he gave her  a sign of approval, but also, he tour Dara around the City..unknown to Donghae. Now, she's back to Korea to fulfill her last mission...

Military base..

 

She's thinking of how to approach the two when her phone vibrated...and squealed upon seeing the caller is..

Her Speed Dial Number 1

 

"Yeah..wazzup?"

"Wazzup? you're in China without contacting me? I'm so worried about you..And it still pisses me off..why Donghae? Not me..though I'm much handsome than him"

"Mianhe...are you jealous with him?"

"I have a right, dammit!!! I have every right..you're my girlfriend."

"Really? So stop flirting around your women. It pisses me off too. And what's wrong with Donghae? He's nice (lie), adorable(double lies) and takes care of me (super lies)..."

"Whatever..just promise me one thing..Don't ever FALL IN LOVE WITH HIM..I invest a lot through this relationship..so don't go waste it"

"Sweety? Are you ok?"

"I'm not...curse YG and LSM for agreeing into this. Next time, it's better If you shut your mouth into the public  together with Bom...or much better to talk privately"

"You're Impossible..you're calling and getting mad for no reason..I swear..I would never ever ever ever ever Fall In Love with that Fish....I hate fish...remember that"

 

Blagggggggggggggggggggg..........

 

The boyfriend must be realized he made a mistake for treating his girl that way. He rushed down to his unit and went to his car.. 

His destination....

2NE1 Dorm...

But he stopped when seeing someone stepping inside the building...

 

 

LEE DONGHAE....

 

 

 

An hour earlier

 

"Hyung..maybe we should stop. Yesung hyung is right, they dont deserve that kind of treatment.."

"That's what I though Siwon ....I think we need to apologize for our behaviour.."

"Right..but you do it first. I can't contact my WIFE,  and it's on the news that your WIFE already arrived...2 days after you"

"I know, but I can't face her. I'm guilty and embarassed at what i've done"

"So...you better go and apologize..I need to call someone..."

"Who?"


"None of your business  fish....goooooo...beg on your knees..if needed..."

 

 

 

After buying a flowers and chocolates for peace offering, Donghae is now walking towards their building. He frowned when he spotted someone familiar to him...

 

 

"WHAT IS HE DOING HERE?" he thought while continue walking

 

Oblivious to the fuming guy......