13

We Got Married!!!!! (Yeah..right) (On Going)

2 nights Before the Broadcast

 

"Oppa..."

"Hmmnnnnnn?"

"Can you cancel it? I mean...tell Sajangnim that you're backing out..."

"MilkShake...I can't do it. In the first place, you dare me to do it...You're ok with this..right?"

"I know.. But I suddenly got nervous. What If you trully fell for her?" said the now crying Yoona

"Aish...come here"

Yoona sit on his lap while Donghae hugging him..

"MilkShake...dont you trust me? I love you..I already proven it to you a million times.You're the only woman for me.."

"But still, I saw you're last photoshoot and people compliments both of you. She seems a nice girl that's why I'm scared..."

"Shhhhh....we deal a lot of problems. It's nothing compared to what we've been through.."

"Okay...I trust you, but promise me this..."

"Hmnnnnn???"

"YOU WONT SMILE AT HER LIKE THIS"

 images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTG7KjYgKMH2AqHDAQNGey

 

 

"YOU WONT  SHOW HER YOUR AEGYO"

tumblr_lybrhrGRya1qkffj3o1_400.jpg

 

"YOU WONT FLAUNT YOUR BARE BODY LIKE THIS"

   images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRKl_Fq4ihdOLSD5TtR344

 

AND LAST.....

 

You wont fall for her CHARM....

 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRoV07v-FPM7U1fSMu552d

 

Donhae looked at Yoona in disbelief...And burst into laugher while kissing her hair tenderly...

 

"Pwahahahahaha...Milkshake, are you kidding me? Me?? Falling with her? Are you insane? I'm not stupid to replace MY  PRECIOUS DIAMOND to a bronze...Yeah, she's pretty ..that's it. My eyes are only on you...."

"I'm sorry for being paranoid. I trust you Hae...with all my heart. I'm leaving Korea tomorrow with the  girls. We've been staying in Japan for a month. I wont watch it Hae, so you better behave"

"I will Milkshake ..and I love you"

 

 

 

The night after...

 

Tokyo, Japan...

(Yunho and Dara conversation)

"Honey...."

"Yes...Babe?"

"Do you want me to back out the show? In the first place, I hate being cast with HIM"

"No babe..I understand now. It's work for you and I should support everything you do..And I'm sorry for being a jerk sometimes..."

"Wow...finally..Jung Yunho admitted being a jerk...Honey...you just realize it?"

"Babe.....I know I'm a jerk when it comes to you. You know how much I love You and ...."

"And?"

"I trust you....and thankful too...you shouldnt have to followed me here in Japan. But  you did...And I love you more for that..." Yunho whispered while encircling her in his arms

"I wont get tired at this place Honey.. I envy you..you can afford to buy this condo. It is the best view ...overlooking the ocean..and the whole City of Tokyo at night..."

"Shhhh...babe..It's all yours. I know how much you like the beach so I purchase it. BTW, how's Seven hyung's concert? I wan't to go with you..but the Paparazzi's"

"I know Hon...and he understand it. But I will get mad at you Ifv you dont come..."

"Where to? "

"YG Sajangnim will threw him a suprise After Party. So you better come or else"

"Of course I will...I wont miss it to the world...And I'm sure there's a lot of Fanboys everywhere so I better guard you especially to the BB leader. Or, he better sees us together so  he can back off" he angrily said while pinching her nose

"Ouchhhhh...my Nose...Hon.. awwwww.....and GD is a friend.I can't still believe you're jealous at him"

"Whateverrrrr..."

 

 

 

Tokyo Night Club

 

Yunho and Dara purposely arrived late at the venue. They knew the Paparrazi's arent allowed but still, they wont take a risk. There's only a few people knew about their relationship in YG...Seven and Byul, Bom, CL and Minzy and Seungri. They didnt let the others knows it, especially GD.

On Yunho's side...it's only Changmin and Go Ara...

One YG staff saw them and shocked to see Dara with Jung Yunho. But he keep his mouth shut and nervously guide them to their VIP room. 

The couple passed by in a dark side of the club.

Both of them blushed seeing the two oblivious couple making out ....

They were already seated in the room when Dara asked him in curiousity.....

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Honey...how come we saw Yoona and Nickhun like that? Are they dating?"