SIBOM

We Got Married!!!!! (Yeah..right) (On Going)

First filming Day

 

 

“Welcome to my humble home,  My Spring Lady”

“Owww…don’t call me that you little Hottie..”

“But a girl like you should be treated nicely..so what can you say about our new home?”

“It’s very classy Siwonnie, just like you. I cant believe you let your own home to be used at the entire show..”

“Like I told you…you deserve better than anything in this world….”

 

“Andddd cuttttttt, nice one guys. That’s all for today, you can all go” the director announces

 

When the staff and crews are gone  and only them and  their  managers are left behind

“Finallyyyyyy…I can escape  to your disgusting  sticky face …..”

“And so do I…I sooo hate to be near with you…”

“Hahahahaha, same here. But next time, don’t use that perfume of yours.  It stinks just  like the owner..”

“No, it wasn’t me. FYI, I took a bath for 3 hours before coming here ,maybe it’s your breath. “

“Whatever, the point is. I’m so flattered at your effort to look good on me. You took a bath for 3 hours…for me? Wow…”

“In your dreams er, I’m outta here. I’m going home and so tired of  just looking at your pathetic face”

“Hahahahaha…..goodnight  My spring lady, please don’t make a wet dream tonight…with  me on it”

“Hahahahaha….speaking of dreams…I compose another short song for you…want to hear it?”

“Sure….”

 

“Coz Im dreaming of you tonight

Till tomorrow..I’ll be choking you tight

And this no where in the world I’d rather be

Coz here in my room

I’m dreaming about

You will killed..”

 

 

“Harharhar, so funny…so original..”

“Whatever…I’m outta here”

 

 

3 days after

It was the day of the return of the SUJU boys  to Korea after their rushed Japan stint. Siwon is a bit tired because aside from concert, he has to attend some Japanese TV shows by himself alone and busy dealing some endorsements too.

So he got very excited upon reaching his pad, yo finally get a better sleep.

But it was the contratry of what he’s expecting

And he wished he wouldn’t  go home and witnessed the end of the world….this  cathastropy

He then saw a note hanging  at his door step and cursed out loud after reading it…

It says…

 

“My Hottie Siwonnie,

 I tried to contact you but I can’t reach your cell phone so I guess you’re busy. What  I’m trying to say is, my family is going on vacation at Hawaii for 3 days.

The problem is, there’s no one I can leave our daughter/son (not sure) CHOCO.  I’m sure you’re coming back tonight so I decided to leave my dog at your pad..

Please…take care of Choco as your own.

From Your Spring Lady,

Bom Bom

 

 

“What the eff is she thinking? Is she normal? Did she expect me to take care of her filthy dog who didn’t took a bath for 3 days?

And I better call 911, there’s a poop everywhere in my home. It’s scattered all over the place. How can I clean this mess?

 

Mommy””””””””””

he screams out loud but no one seems to hear it

 

 

 

The next day..

 

Just like the Darahae couple, they’re close friends are invited too  and   obligated to give some comments ...so far about SIBOM couple…

 

TOP…

What more can I say? It’s expected to my best friend Bommie to be sweet like that. She’s  very sweet and kind with a good heart and soul..

Bless all the corn in the universe for giving us this special lady…

Lucky you…..Mr. Abs Man

 

Seven…

I heard what happened to Siwon’s house

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Poor CHOCO.

 

 

 

 

Sooyoung

Siwon Oppa is so weird..I never heard him being gentleman to a woman. Hands up to you Bom Unnie, you did a great job..

 

 

 

Yuri…

I still don’t like the 2ne1 oldest member to be paired with Siwon Oppa. He’s too good to be true compared to her.

I’m not hating on her, it’s just like they don’t have anything in common.

 

Siwon oppa is cute…..that girl is acting cute which is annoying

Siwon oppa is gentleman…unlike her …she’s a barbaric

Siwon oppa  is rich……well maybe she is too, I don’t know

And lastly…..

 

 

 

 

 

 

Siwon Oppa doesn’t like older girl, she prefers younger ones  like me…I think