22

We Got Married!!!!! (Yeah..right) (On Going)

 

 

''I think it's kinda harsh Dara.."

"Huh...Bom?"

"I heard it...now you're acting like a y..."

"Bommie..he deserves it. You're not the one who got humiliated in front of national TV...not once but twice.."

"I know how you feels, but he said, he had reasons. Why don't you listen to him..."

"Sorry Bom..I gotta go...I need to hang up now.."

"Aigoo, excited to see your boyfriend? Really, you dont need to follow him"

"Shhhh...it's a suprise and no one has to know it..I'm counting on you Bom..."

"Arasso, have a safe flight ok? If only I dont have a commitment, I will come with you.."

"I know..so..see you in three days?"

 

 

 

 

Inside the plane..

 

Why do I feel anxious? I know it's not part of my airplane fright. Something inside me can't explain it. I was suppose to be happy that I can see Yunho at the same time...scared.

I beg his friends not to tell him that I was coming. I wanted to suprise him and also, put our relationship into different level.

Before I left, I receive a text message from Yesung Oppa..He told me that Donghae might follow mein Japan, for what?

I already rejected his idea...what a stubborn and persistent guy he is...

Now, all I need to know is plan for a good suprise to Yunnie. His Dongsaeng told me that he was tired and irritated all the time due to non-stop practice. 

Poor him, that's why I'm coming to his rescue. I'm going to take care of him until our come back...

 

 

 

Hours Later...

 

Dara is still outside Yunho's apartment because he's not coming yet. He doesnt have a spare key and even Changmin is not answering his phone. So maybe, the two were together..

She decided to wait more hours even If some tenants of the condo are noticing her now..But after a few more minutes, she decided to go back to her hotel where she's staying.

She's already waiting for the cab outside when a familiar car park in front of her..Her eyes brows when a known actress Go Ara went out, followed by Yunho himself.

He's still not noticing her because she's wearing a large cap and she's on the dark side of the lobby. When the two get inside the elevator, she follows, careful not to be notice....

She don't want to look at them, scared that she might saw something that hurts her..

 

"Oppa....when are you going to tell her?"

"Honestly, i don't know. I'm waiting for the right time.."

"But when is the right time..I'm getting impatient now..."

"Hushhhh...a little more time. I have to be careful ...for the sake of us.."

"Oppa....can I ask you a question?"

"Yes?"

"Do you love her?"

"Yes Ara...but...I love you more. I chose to be with her because I thought..we're already through..But I realize, it was you I can't live without...."

"But my conscience is killing me. She seems nice and loves you very much...."

"I will tel her Ara..but could you do me a favor?"

"Oppa?"

"Dont tell anyone yet about your condition?"

 

 

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

 

"What?"

"You heard me Bom..I'm going back to Korea now..."

"Omo..what happened. Did you cry?"

"No...I..."

"Where is Yunho? Where are you?"

"At the park where we used to go...I need to clear my mind..I'm going crazy.."

"Wait...Dee. What did Yunho did to you?"

"Not now Bom...but..could you fetch me secretly at the airport. I dont want the media found about my arrival...."

"arasso...be careful Dee and take care of yourself..See you tomorrow!!!!"

 

 

After her call, she slowly slump at the grass . After she witnessed Yunho's cheating, she rushed towards this park and cry into her hearts content. She had no idea that they will end this way...

How? Why? When? Where?

 

"Stupid, stupid me.. ackkkkkkkkk...should I kill myself? Why I'm always ended up as a looser? Should I give up on love? There is no hope for me.. How can I trust someone now...I wanted to go back to his apartment ...why i didnt confront him and stay glued on my spot, while seeing them walk away...

Hand in hand...his eyes filled with love over her..

Where do I stand now? Should I broke it off or wait till he tell me the truth?"

 

Unknown to her, someone is secretly watching her from a distance..He saw her left building and scared at what she can do after she witnessed Yunho's infidelity....

With a smirk on his face, he dialed someone's number and after 3 rings, the other party pick up....

 

 

 

"Hello hyung...yes I saw her. It's her...for real. You want me to talk to her? No..not this time..Okay, I will follow her. She's not crying hyung..but she's sad. Poor her..."

"Keep your eye on her Kyuhyun...we're not done yet"

"No problem..Donghae Oppaaaaa"

"Ya...ewwwww...now...do what I say..I'm coming in 5 minutes.."

"Okay..the equipment is ready..I mean the blackmailing equipments....."

 

"Good and remember, give us a good shot.. So that Yoona will die and jealousy ,so that her ex-cheater boyfriend will filp once he saw it.."

"You're evil Hae.."

"I know...but ,,it's the only way she can agree to resume the show. I want her back..."

"Tell me hyung...do you like her?"

"Like her? Are you crazy?"

"No..you are crazy Hae, so tell me..do you or do not?"

" I don't know yet...but one thing is for sure..."

"What????"

 

 

 

"I'm stupid for not realizing I love her long before..."

"I dont believe you hyung...she's just your rebound girl...I bet...in few more months..you're getting back at Yoona.."

"Think whatever you want..but Im determined to get my girl back"

"You're girl? since when?"

"Why dont you believe me?"

":Tell that to the marines hyung.....no one will buy it. Just leave noona alone...."

"Not until we go back to the show..."

"I pity you..now, i'm hanging up and goodluck to your little show..."

"Fightingggg"
 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I have a twisted mind so to those rooting for Yunho and Dara..be patient neh?

 

Yunho's reason for the next update