12

We Got Married!!!!! (Yeah..right) (On Going)

 

 

"Oppa...why you didnt tell me? How long they have been?" asked the driver Yesung

"Mianhe Dee...you're my best friend but he's my friend too. And I thought, it's not necessary for you to know"

"Even so..I feel so betrayed."

"And what do you think his reaction If he knows about you and Yunho? You two are one of a kind.."

"So...how long they are together? Is she an idol too? Or an actress?"

"An idol..and I think they been together for 2 years. And like you and Yunho, they're on and off. I lost count how many times they broke up.."

"Now I understand why he's treating me so bad. He had a girlfriend to think of. In the first place, why joining WGM, when you can't handle it? And did Siwon have one too? Me and Bom, are we on the same boat?"

"That I dont know...Siwon is so secretive, maybe...."

"I hope Leetuk and Heechul Sunbaes wont give me a hard time. I want to get over this as soon as possible"

"Patience dear...now that you know everything,  what's your plan?"

"I dont know Oppa, I still cant believe I'm stuck here. And Yunho's still mad at me...He left for Japan with another misundestanding..Sometimes..I feel like I'm nothing to him"

"You want me to talk to him?"

"No Oppa....I didnt do anything wrong....and I'm tired of his childish acts"

"OK...but Dee, when you learned that he's with Yoona, how do you feel?"

"Betrayed...and hurt"

"OMO....Dee, don't tell me...You fell on his charms?"

"Of course not...but I have a plan...that will devastate him"

"Holy Cow.......Heavens....... save the fish"

 

 

It didnt take long before Leetuk and Heechul show themselves at the visitors area. The two planned to gave her a little dare but seeing how serious Dara is, they decided to signed the paper quickly and talk for a while...

"Dara? are you ok? You look pale"

"I'm ok...Heechul Sunbae...and thanks for signing it..." she smile but it didnt reach her eyes

"Well, I heard the news about the boys bad behaviors towards you and Bom, in behalf of them...we're sorry..."

"I understand now...that Donghae needs to protect someone"' 

"Yesung, what is she talking about?"

"Sorry leader hyung, but she already knew about Donghae and Yoona's secret affair"

"Damnnnnn....I told him to be discreet"

"Sunbaenims...it's not his fault. I accidentally saw his phone and saw MILKSHAKE calling...I'm sorry.."

 

"I hope, this won't affect your show. I suggest that you should cancel it before it turns out ugly. We know how lovable Hae is...so, it's possible that you will fall for him..which is unacceptable" Heechul arrogantly said

 

"Hyung..." Yesung protest

 

"Ye...it's ok..I undestand their concern but as much as I want to end this, YG wont allow it..So I should do this with him, same with Bom with Siwon...And I understand that Yoona is your bestfriend...and you're afraid I will steal Donghae away from her"

 

"Heechul........don't listen to him Dara. Well, I guess this is it. Good luck on your show....Fightinggggg..."

"Thank You" she bowed while avoiding Heechul's gaze

 

 

 

An hour later...

 

Dara went to the studio and meet the WGM producers and PD. She handed them the complete signed documents by 13 SUJU members. There's only one mission to complete and the show will go on.

It's now on the hands of GD ....and they're a bit intimidated when he arrives together with the future husband Donghae....

 

PD...anneyeong Kwon Jiyong-shi...but what are you doing here?

GD...They didnt tell you? I'm here to help Lee Donghae finding a house. Dara is my friend so it's normal for me to be there...

Donghae...let them be PD.( he said while secretly glancing at Dara)

 

GD.....Dee you okay? You look pale..

Donghae...would you like to come too?

Dara...no thanks...but I have to go.. Ji...see you later ...

She said without turning back .......

 

 

Which leaves the sulking Donghae...

 

 

 

 

 

"Gosh..I'm so pathetic. I hate him...But why am I feeling this? No..I'm not in love with him...My heart beats for Jung Yunho only....I was a bit hurt and sad ..that's it...

I can't wait to live with him...

I can't wait for  him to see the real me

I'll make sure you'll fall in love with me

 

And taste my Greatest Revenge....