18

We Got Married!!!!! (Yeah..right) (On Going)

 

 

 

My thoughts are free to go anywhere,
but it's surprising how often
they head in your direction.

 

Dara's POV

It's been a month of our filming and we kinda hit it off.I don't consider him as my best friend, but ..at least  we're getting there. He's kind, sweet, thoughtful and dorky. But sometimes, I can't figure him out.

There were times that he's nice and smiling at me..but often times, he's scaring the out of me...

I ignore all the signs of him falling with me. it's next to impossible because he said in one interview that he prefers younger women...sighed..

Much worse to what I've felt to infamous line ....I don't date within YG family remarks of GD..

Unknown to everyone except Bom, I cried a river over that. But the show must go on. I pretend to be happy whenever he's around.

I pretended to be the same Dara Vitamins to everyone...

I wonder what kind of another humiliation I will suffer next on national TV..

 

Tonight...I was going out with him..Errrrrr..not a date but it's a sending off party to Leetuk oppa..

I protested not to go but my "husband" is persistent...

If only..."

 

 

 

 

 

"Darrabit, you ready?" Donghae asked his wife while blushing

"Mr. Lee Donghae, stop calling me that. We're not close, duh"

"But why are you blushing? Come on, they're waiting for us"

"Hmnnnn, I dont think I'm needed there. I'm not even invited to Teuk Oppa's elistment  sending off party"

"Why not? Yeye is already there as well as Siwon and Bom, don't worry, they wont bite"

"Okay, but the SNSD members  coming ?"

"Yeah, the whole SM Artist..wae?"

"Nothing..let's go"

 

"I'm dead..Yunnie is there too...shocks!!!" she nervously mumbled

 

 

At Leetuk's Mansion, everyone has arrived except for Dara and Donghae. Yunho don't have any idea that his girlfriend would come , same with Yoona. That's why, when the couple arrived, all eyes was on them.

Dara is avoiding Yunho's gaze even though they were introduced by Leetuk. The moment Dara saw Bom, she runs towards her and drag her in one corner...

 

"Bommie-yah, what to do? I thought my boyfriend's in Japan, why is he here?"

"Don't be nervous Dee, you're not doing anything. Besides, why he didnt tell you that he comes back?"

"Yeah right, I'm scared for nothing.. And do you see how he talks to GG members?"

"I know Dee, so come on, let's mingle around"  Bom said while dragging Dara to Suju members

 

 

 

At SNSD table, two girls were calming a very pissed friend...

 

"The eff, what are they doing here? I thought it's only exclusive for us?" Yoona complained with so much hatred in her voice

"Shhhh..Yoona, don't do anything stupid ok? Like them, we are also invited by Teuk oppa" Jessica warned

"But look how close she is to my boyfriend? And why is Donghae talking sweetly to her?"

"Of course, they been together for almost a month. I guess, they're friends already.." Tiffany added

"Even so, I hated it when Hae is close to anyone else. He's mine alone..ok?"

 

"Yeah...tell that to the marines.. cheater" it was Jessica

 

 

 

It's getting late and the Park sisters are now setting to go home. They both have a great time except for Yunho's ignoring Dara, for no reason why. She caught him looking at her often but , Yunho looks angry. So, she decided to go home and cry her hearts out.

 

On Yunho's side, he doesnt want to hurt his girlfriend but the moment he saw her with Donghae, his good sense of thinking snap out. He can't think straight and jealousy is filling in his mind. He did purposely flirt with her dongsaengs for Dara to see.

But he's the one hurting most when he saw the hurt in her eyes. Changmin is urging him to talk to her but his pride wouldnt say so.

He loves Dara so much but he won't let her to hurt him this way...

end of his POV

 

 

 

 

 

But Bom and Dara didnt go home yet. Suju members forced them to stay even Dara doesnt want to. She saw Yunho still talking sweetly to Tiffany and Jessica, He cant find Donghae and only Yesung and Siwon keep their company because some of them are drunk. She excuse herself to go to the bathroom.

Upon walking into the hallway, she saw Donghae .She was about to call him when Yoona comes behind him. They were both smiling and she saw how their hands intertwined. They didnt saw her, or maybe, they didnt care.

Her heart constrict from sudden hurt and she doesnt know why. 

Maybe for knowing that her pretend husband is obviously madly in love with someone.

Why is she feeling this way? 

She have Yunho and they were both happy, until the WGM .

 

Then she realize that Yoona is a of all ..

She remember that she saw Yoona making out with Nickhun not long ago..

Her heart told her to say it to Donghae but her mind doesnt think so.

 

Donghae would be very devastated If he knows it

So she needs to keep it a secret until Donghae knows it first..And why does it even bothered her?

They hated each other from the start and she loathed him..

And I still have a relationship to fix with Yunho..

Speaking of him...he is coming on her way

Ahhhhh...those puppy eyes she can't resist.

How she love that man...yeah...she loves Yunho...

Dara foolishly convince herself while smiling back at him

And then..they left together after a small passionate kiss

 

 

 

Unknown to Dara, unlike her, someone saw it too. The person already knew that Yoona is cheating on Donghae but don't have a concrete evidence. Besides. he is blinded by his love to her that he won't believe anything that will thrown against Yoona.

Just for now, they need to wait for Donghae's awakening..

Now that he/she saw Hae's little affection to Dara..

Little....but ..as they says and I quote..."It's the liitle things that makes the big things possible"

 

In the meantime.....

 

"Yoona ...are you calm now that I'm here with you?"

"Of course Hae, sorry for being jealous for nothing" Yoona softly said

"I told you, I only treats her as my co-worker, nothing else. I love you Cup cake"

"I know, but promise me one thing"

"What is it?"

"Make her hate you so that she wont accept your proposal. Babe, stop torturing me please. I don't want to see you close with her anymore..babe..please"

"Arasso, just stop pouting will you?" Donghae replied hesitantly but in his mind.....

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"I will probably miss her"