The Catch

We Got Married!!!!! (Yeah..right) (On Going)

 

 

WGM Head Office

 

The Head Executive of the show are in  total rage. How come Yang Hyun Suk didnt sign the contract yet. One of his staff  tried to contact him but his secretary told him that he was busy. He look at the PD and staffs and all of them are still in daze and confused.

To answer their questions, the PD's cellphone rings and he smile seeing the elusive YG President on the other line.

But he  look frustated when the call ended..

 

"So, what's with that man Director Lee?" said the head executive

"Obviously, it was YG. I cant believe him. How dare him to demand things from us..."

"Just cool it off..what did he say? And may I remind you that we are not in a position to complain. With the bad ratings and poor reviews for our last couple, dont be suprise If the network decide to cut off the show. YG and the Park sisters are our saving glory....remember that...Although it puzzles me why he let those girls appear on our show...it's really  suspicious"

"Mianhe sir, but what he want is impossible. He said there's no guys who could fit the personalities of two. My God, what are they...alien?" the PD rant, still angry at the situation

"PD Lee, do what he want for now. And may I suggest, you should investigate about them first. About their likes and dislikes...their favorite sports and hobbies....Their ideal men and dream in life...something like that"

"How sir? We're not that close to any of YG staffs, even to Sajangnim himself. His artiist are always inside the building and they rarely appear on a TV show. "

That's a big challenge for all of you guys. I'll give you a week and If you failed, I will fire you all, especially you director...."

"But...."

"No buts...I still haven't forgiven you about the scandal she(sorry forgot Lee Joon's partner) made. Our viewers didnt trust us anymore. Now, it's time for us to redeem ourselves....with that...all of you..dismissed"

end of emergency meeting

 

 

After a week.....

 

It was only the PD and the Head Executive having their secret meeting. After disguising as a new janitor, with YG's permission of course, the director happily handed out the result of his farther investigation about the 2ne1 members..

At first, it was hard to follow those two but with the help of his connivance, he easily learn about the girls favorite hangout in the building...

 

In the morning..at around 7-8, at the cafeteria downstairs..Bom eating her daily bread while Dara her favorite ramen

after that...at YG's gym together with Hwangssabu...Bom getting scolded by the strict trainer and Dara doing Muay Thai

After the gym...the two will go to one corner while sneaking out a corn and Dara texting someone

After that..the two went straight to the practice room...sleeping due to over eating  and Dara's lack of sleep for unknown reason

 

After the practice and sleeping..the Park sisters together with the maknaes will go down to cafeteria again to check If there's something to eat

And that was the time the Big Bang boys and the male dancers having their snacks..

It was an awkward scene for them especially the two pairs who keeps on smiling at each other

 

 

"Director, that's it? It's the only thing you knew about them? How lame....you can do better than this" 

"Sir..i'm not yet finished, you havent read the last part yet. This time, it was confidential and only YG sajangnim knew about this..."

"Ehhhhh. what is this PD Lee, come on tell me. What is it?"

"I can't tell yet. I will in the middle of airing"

"Ok...I trusted you. But how are they? Are they really young looking esp Sandara Park?"

"Actually sir, you saw the girls in person right? They're really both beautiful and I've overheard that they're dreaming of a Prince Charming. They said they want a fairy tale life, that their husbands would pamper and spoiled them"

"So what's the problem?"

"Here sir...and mind you. After I read that, I already knew a few guys that will match them. Hohohohoho....sir, We hit the jackpot....."

"Match? But These guys are the exact opposite of what they want"

"Exactly sir...they want a Perfect Husband...but I think it would be a riot If it's the exact opposite of what they're dreaming of. I wanna know If they can tame them or If those guys will fall for their charms eventually...."

 

"My God...PD Lee...you're a genious. But how can we convice those two to appear on our show?"

"Bleehhhhh...not my problem sir...mehrong"

 

 

 

 

 

After a few minutes

 

 

The Director is now seriously talking or rather begging to a certain guy on the other line. The other guy is a bit hesitant but because he's an annoying persistent. the other guy  finally agreed, with one condition..

 

They won't announce it yet to the public..especially to the clueless Park Sisters and their new Husbands....or rather Unperfect Husbands...

 

 

 

 

After the call...

 

"Hmnnnnn...this is it.. ..4D and 8D , you want a Good Boys? I'll give you a  Bad Boys..Let's see how could you handle them...kekekekeke"