Triangle

I am Kim Taeyeon

CHAPTER 8

 

The next few days are freaking tiring! Mubank, Mucore, Inkigayo etc etc. Gosh I feel like dying! And I somehow created this taenysic triangle video on youtube..

Well this is what happened. During mucore’s ending, Tiffany intertwined her hand with mine. So I did the same to Jessica who was standing beside me. Jessica looked a bit shocked, but gave me a sweet smile. Tiffany on the other hand, gave me a stare/glare??

Erm?? Once we were back in the dorm I asked Sunny what’s wrong with my actions.

“Well, you rarely take the initiative to hold people’s hand, let alone intertwine your fingers with others.. I guess you changed after the accident?”

Then, she suddenly smirked.

I felt nervous.

“Doctor said that you may have some changes in behavior, but I don’t think that’s really the case…” She came real close to me.

She.. she found out that I’m not Taeyeon?! I gulped.

“I guess.. you are starting to like Jessica?”

Oh she thought that I like Sica. Phew..

“Who says so? I love you the most, Sunny!”

“Like real!” She stuck out her tongue.

So cute!

I hug her from behind.

“You don’t believe? Then I shall.. kiss you!”

I trapped her in my arms and pretended to kiss her. She squealed.

Suddenly, somebody came out from her room.

Tiffany.

I immediately let go of Sunny.

She froze for a while, then gave us a smile and walked to the kitchen.

“Tsk! You la! So awkward!” Sunny gave me a small punch on the shoulder before going back to her room.

I scratched my head, feeling embarrassed.

 

Then I received a text from LT.

“Hey Sooyeon go watch this video and read the comments! It’s hilarious!”

I clicked on the video.

Argh, someone took a fancam of the situation and named it “the revival of taengsic”!

What the hell!

The comments made me even more =.=

“Taengsic is back! How will Tiffany deal with this?”

“Tsk tsk byuntae how can you cheat when your wifey is beside you?”

“Fany please forgive your hubby!”

“Sica looks so happy when Taeyeon intertwined their hands! Yuri will be mad!”

“Yuri where are you?? Faster stop this byuntaengoo from stealing your wifey!”

Urgh.

Tiffany’s not my wifey, and I’m not stealing Jessica! Most importantly, why am I a byuntae! I don’t stare at butts!

 

“What are you watching?” Tiffany’s voice echoed from behind.

I wanted to press the “back” button, but accidentally press “play” instead.

I gave Tiffany an awkward smile.

“Are you affected by this?” She asked.

Of course I am! But I can’t say this out.

“Of course no. But well you know we do have overly delusional fans.”

She let out a sigh.

“I miss our moments actually.”

“Ahh?”

She stared at me again.

If each second of her stare can cause a hole, my face will be gone already!

“I want to ask you something.” She said.

“Oh.. what?”

“Do you..” she hestitated.

“Yeah?”

She’s making me curious.

“It’s nothing. I’m going to the company’s gym to workout. See you later.” She gave me her eyesmile and went out.

Argh. This Tiffany keep sending me weird signals!

 

Stupid LT, why must he send me this stupid video!

Pftttt I went back to Taeyeon’s room.

Feeling bored, I hugged Taeyeon’s pea plush and went to surf the net.

Then I received another text from LT.

“Sooyeon! You will regret if you don’t go into “soshified” now!”

Somehow my fingers moved by themselves and I clicked into soshified.

Wow! The “taengsic” page increased by almost a 100 pages. Some shippers claimed they cried after seeing our intertwined hands.

Oh~my~god.

Then my phone vibrated. Incoming call.

I immediately answered it.

“Stupid LT are you mocking me?! You..”

The person cut me off.

“Taeyeon! What’s wrong? Who’s LT?”

Oops, it’s manager oppa.

“Oh he’s just a friend of mine, why did you call me?” I changed my tone to a friendly one.

“I have extremely good news for you! You are selected for a pea plush CF! Sounds great right?! We decided that there will be 3 versions. Version A will be just you and the pea plush. Version B Jessica will be included alongside with the pea plush. Version C Tiffany will be included alongside with the pea plush. In return you will get a 8 digit reward plus 10 free pea plushes! Hope you like it!!”

 

Oh great, now a taenysic pea plush CF.

 

Jessica’s POV

 

At SMent’s gym…

I smiled after looking at manager oppa’s message.

A CF with Taengoo!

Well Tiffany has a separate one with her too, but I’m still happy!

I do feel that she changed a lot after the accident. She used to look so depressed and keep things to herself. But now, she’s so dorky and cheerful.

I can feel that she is really happy. Perhaps a close shave from death made her see things in another way.

Well whatever reason it is that attributed to her change, it’s good for me! I can’t believe she intertwined her hand with mine.. she rarely show her affection. Ok maybe only to Tiffany.

But now Tiffany is not the only one. I do have a chance, right?

Suddenly a voice appeared.

“Found 1 million won under your bed?”

I looked up, only to see Yuri standing beside me.

“Ahh?”

“You just smiled to yourself.”

“Oh.. nah, I got a CF.”

“That pea plush CF with Taeyeon?”

“Yeah.. How did you know?”

“I heard manager oppa talking about it just now.”

“Oh..”

 

Silence. Yuri picked up a dumbbell.

I did some stretching.

“It’s her right?” Yuri said, not looking at me.

“Her? What?”

“The person you like.”

I froze.

Yuri turned around and looked at me.

“The person you like, is Taeyeon, right?”

________________________________________________________________________________________________

HIHI readers!! :D

This chapter about 1/3 longer haha.

Do comment and subscribe!