I am Kim Taeyeon???

I am Kim Taeyeon

CHAPTER 1

 

Ouch!!!

I woke up after experiencing a terrible headache.

I look around me.. this place looks like.. hmm a hospital?

GOSH!! Why am I in a hospital?! What happened?!

Just when I am thinking about this, a man comes in.

 

I swear what happened later is damn dramatic.

 

“Taeyeon!!! U finally woke up!!!” He dropped the roses he was holding and ran over to hug me.

What? Taeyeon? Kim Taeyeon from girls generation? My ultimate bias? What the hell is he talking about?

I was about to reply but he ran off.

“I’ll go get the doctor and inform the other members!”

What members? Gosh what is happening?! Do I look like Taeyeon? But I’m just a 18 year old geek! Is he praising me or insulting Taeyeon? Hahaha.

I laughed to myself and walked forward to the mirror in front.

 

Then, I finally knew the answer.

 

I SAW KIM TAEYEON IN THE MIRROR LOOKING BACK AT ME!!

 

I was dumbfounded.

 

“Surprised?”

I turned around and look. There’s a sinister looking doctor standing behind me.

“Err?”

“To turn into Kim Taeyeon suddenly.” He smirked.

“How did you know?!”

“Of course I do. I made all these happen, Miss Park Sooyeon.”

 

Yes that’s my name. Park Sooyeon. I share the same name with Jessica, but well Taeyeon is still my ultimate bias. Jessica, well, I like her melons.. erm I mean looks!

Wait, did he say he caused this whole thing to happen? Why did he do that?

“Are you human?”

He let out an ahjussi laugh.

“I am, but one with special powers. Alright let me explain this whole thing to you.”

Apparently he’s Taeyeon’s friend, a friend that is unknown even to her family and Tiffany. Wait, why did he specially mention Tiffany? I’m not a locksmith! Ok back to the story. Taeyeon got into some accident that damaged her brain. OMO my Taeyeon!!! L So he used his powers to exchange our souls and took Taeyeon to America to recuperate. That’s… unbelievable.

“Why not let Taeyeon just rest and heal in Korea? Why take the trouble to send her to America and make us exchange our souls?”

“She did it on purpose Sooyeon. She’s in depression. She’s tired of her fame and has some relationship problems. So she purposely rammed her car into the wall. I guess giving her a normal life to live for some time will be good for her.”

Relationship problems?! So Taeny is real?!

“She is with Tiffany?!”

“I didn’t say that.”

“You said relationship problems!”

“What makes you think they are in a relationship?”

“…” I don’t know what to say.

“Hahaha typical nosey fan girl! Let’s just say she has a FEW relationship problems. You will find out yourself anyway.

 

Pfttttt fine! But why choose me?

 

He smiled as if he could read my mind.

“Cos you are her no.1 fan Sooyeon. I believe you can keep it a secret for her.”

“But how? I’m not Taeyeon. I just a normal student! How can I replace her?”

“Fear not, you are in her body. You can still dance and sing like her. Well for your mentality.. I told her manager that brain damage can cause a person be behave and speak differently. And since you are her no.1 fan I’m sure you know her quite well.”

 

Well I can’t be sure of that. I may be her no.1 fan but I don’t know her personally. Gosh this must be a dream!!! I hit my head hard a few times.

 

The “doctor” got worried.

“Hey don’t do that! I just need you to be Taeyeon for a short while!”

I looked at him.

“How short? 1 week? 1 month?”

“Erm.. 1 year.”

“WHAT!!!”

“Alright if you think that’s a task too difficult, I will go find another fan.”

“NO!!! What if the other person doesn’t keep her promise? My taetae will be busted!”

 

He raised his eyebrow.

“So.. you agree to be Taeyeon for 1 year?”

“I.. I guess so.”

“YAY!!!” He raised both of his arms. I gave an awkward smile. “By the way I’m Lee teuk.”

 He is Super Junior’s leader?! But he looked like an ahjussi!

“Hur?!”

“Oii what do u mean by that reaction? My name is really Lee Teuk! And hey I had this name for 35 years already! That suju leader copied me!”

 

I smiled. Hahaha this ahjussi is cute. Wait! What about my parents?!

“My parents will be worried if I went missing for 1 year!”

“Don’t worry I have taken care of that. I told them you are going to be an exchange student to America for 1 year.”

“What?! Why will I suddenly have to go America? This explanation is so lame! Nobody will believe it!”

“But they did!”

 

URGH. My stupid parents!!! Fine.

 

“Where’s that manager. He took so long to come back!”

“I sort of.. froze him outside. I’ll go get him.” Lee Teuk smiled and walked out.

“WAIT! I’m scared! You are leaving just like this?!”

“Hahaha don’t worry. You can contact me anytime you want! My number is in your handphone under the name LT. Park Sooyeon hwaiting!! Err no, should be Kim Taeyeon hwaiting!!”

With that he went out.

 

I laid back on the hospital bed. Gosh this is just like a fanfic!! Except it's not.

 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________]

 

HIHI readers! :D

This story is just a random thought of mine, english isn't my first language, so pardon a few gramatical and spelling errors here and there. :D

Thank you!