Sica and Fany

I am Kim Taeyeon

CHAPTER 2

 

So my new life as Kim Taeyeon begins. The other members came to visit me simultaneously. Well except Jessica and Tiffany. Gosh they are all freaking hot!!! Well Taeyeon is still my ultimate bias.

 

There were times I almost got into trouble though.. like that time I looked at Yuri’s abs…

“Taeyeon ah, have some water.” Yuri came close to me and gave me a cup.

“Thanks.”

 

Her gorgeous abs are just in front of me!! I can’t help but to stare at it.

“Taeyeon ah what’s wrong?” Yuri asked.

“Erm nothing!!” I quickly gulped the water.

 

Then, Sooyoung came with a “I know what you did there” face.

“Kim Taeyeon! I saw you drooling over Yuri’s abs! You byuntae!!!”

Gosh I’m caught! I need to defend myself!

“Yah! I didn’t!”

Sunny spoke up too. “Wow Taeyeon, I thought you only had ? Now you like abs too? Hahaha!”

 

I blushed like a tomato.

“You 2! Stop teasing her! She just woke up from her coma!” Yuri defended me.

 

Sunny and Sooyoung then stood beside me.

“Taeyeon ah we really miss teasing you! Be careful the next time you drive!” Sooyoung said.

Sunny came real close and whisper into my ears.

“Next time talk to me. Don’t bottle up your emotions! I’m always here for you!”

I smiled. I knew Sunny is Taeyeon’s best friend! She knew this is not purely an accident.

 

Well I’m getting used to being called Taeyeon. I sometimes even let out an ahjumma laugh! Being Taeyeon is great!! I can really feel the soshibond between all the members.

Sooyoung always tease me but brings me lots of delicious food. Sunny keeps showing me her ageyo to make me happy. Yoona and Hyoyeon entertain me with their jokes. Seohyun brings me lots of vitamins and herbs. Yuri always pats my back like I’m a baby.

 

But Tiffany and Jessica never come. Not even once!! WHY???

“Hey girls, is Fany and Sica that busy?”

When I asked them where are these 2, they come out with all sorts of reasons. I feel that the temperature in the room drop to -20 degrees again. I shivered.

“Are you all hiding something from me?”

They all shake their heads in sync. WOW.

“Did I do something wrong?”

They shake their heads in sync again.

“Did they do something wrong?”

This time, they all stoned in sync. Nice chemistry! Ok I’m being sarcastic.

“If you all don’t tell me, I will just go ask manager oppa.”

“No! He will be suspicious.” Sooyoung blurted out.

“So there’s something that even manager oppa doesn’t know? And this revolves around me, Fany and Sica?”

 

OMG is this a taenysic love triangle?!

“Haiz girls come on we can’t keep it from her forever.” Yuri said.

The other 5 members nodded their head.

“Tiffany.. she is too guilty to come. She thinks she is the one that caused your accident.”

 

I gulped. Did she damage Taeyeon’s car brakes or what?

“What do you mean by that?”

“Well she rejected you. Then you got into that freak accident.”

“You mean.. I confessed to her?!”

Yuri nodded her head.

“Taeyeon you forgot about these?” Sunny said.

“Err yeah? I guess I suffered some memory loss.”

 

I took some time to process the information. So Tiffany is one of the relationship problems that Taeyeon faced. But Lee Teuk say there are a few. Haiz Taeyeon why are you so complicated? Well I have to solve this Taeny thing first. I actually don’t mind if they are not real.

Well I’m not a locksmith.

“Girls, tell Fany that she’s not the reason I got into that car accident. It’s purely an accident. Even if she rejected me, we are still sisters. She can’t be avoiding me forever.”

Sunny look at me knowingly. I give her an assured smile. She smiled back.

 “Wait, then how about Sica?”

“Well for Sica’s case she got into a quarrel with Yuri, it’s not because of you.”

 

Erm.. Yulsic is real too?

Yuri looked uncomfortable.

“Well I’m trying my best to reconcile with her. Not my fault anyway.”

“Tsk Yuri you say the same thing everytime! If you don’t flirt with other women Sica won’t be so angry!” Hyoyeon hissed.

“Yah!!”

They are so loud! Do they want the whole world to know about all these?

“Girls! This is a hospital! Don’t talk so loudly!”

All 6 of them looked at me admirably.

“What’s wrong?” I gulped. Did I say something wrong?

“Unnie you’re back!” Seohyun smiled.

“Our leader is back! Taeyeon unnie!” Yoona smiled too.

“Saranghaeyo Kim Taeyeon!” All 6 of them said.

 

I smiled. Although it is weird to be called “unnie” by Seohyun and Yoona unnies (well I’m just a 18 year old kid), I do enjoy being the leader. I guess I am adapting well.

But there is something that’s bothering me. Yuri isn’t 24/7 with me all the time, even if Sica is avoiding her, she can still come and visit me right? Or is there some other reason they are hiding? But they seem honest and sincere just now. Is Sica hiding something then?

 

I gulped. Things are getting complicated.

 

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

HIHI readers! Thanks for the support! :D