New beginnings

I am Kim Taeyeon

CHAPTER 24

 

The next day I woke up in my own house.

I went to the mirror and stared at my own reflection for 5 minutes.

“Well, I’m back.” I said to myself.

“Sooyeon ah faster come down for breakfast!” My mum yelled from the dining room.

I smiled.

Ahhhh I miss my parents.

I went back to my normal routine, but 3 days later, LT paid me a surprise visit.

“Mr Lee! Welcome! Thanks for taking care of our Sooyeon during her US trip.” My dad shook his hand.

“It’s my pleasure, Mr Park. Sooyeon is a good student.” LT smiled.

I raised my eyebrow.

“So you even pretended to be my teacher?” I whispered.

LT grinned.

I brought LT back to my room.

“So, what’s up?”

“Taeyeon and Jessica are official.” LT announced.

“And Tiffany?” I asked.

“Well she is obviously upset, but she’s cool about it. I heard that Nickhun is working hard to win her heart back.”

“That’s good.” I smiled. Glad that everyone is fine.

“So.. I wonder if.. you want to..” LT stammered.

My eyes widened.

“Are you asking me to exchange souls with another person? Hell no!”

“No no no! I’m asking you if you want to be my special assistant.” LT asked, sincerely.

“You have other cases?!” I exclaimed.

“Yup, I get at least one case per year. But I got two this year. Another client just called me.”

Woah, what’s with all these artistes getting depression?

“So how? Are you willing? I can pay you 8000 USD every month.”

My eyes lit up.

“What’s my job scope?”

Flashback…

 

“Are you sure about this?” Taeyeon asked.

“Yes.”

“Actually I think they have the right to know the truth, especially Jessica. Maybe we should just..”

“No.” I cut her off. “Imagine the shock they will get. And this is supposed to be confidential.”

“But you do love Jessica, don’t you? Let’s just tell her only? I think it’s kind of unfair to for me to just sit back and enjoy whatever you have done for me without doing anything.” Taeyeon argued.

“What difference does it make? The one she loves is always you. All the affection she showered me with is because she loves you.” I explained.

“Well..”

“I do think.. sometimes it is better not to know the truth. And you! I have not won the whole universe for you. The road ahead is still long. You still have to put in effort okay! Don’t take advantage of Sica because she loves you more than you love her!”

Taeyeon smiled.

“I promise that I will learn to love her the way she loves me, and I will spend the rest of my life mastering it.”

Author’s POV

 

Jessica kept grinning while watching TV. She can’t believe that her dream has finally come true.

“What are you smiling at?” Taeyeon gave her a kiss on her cheek and sat beside her.

“I’m just happy.” Sica snuggled close to Taeyeon and smiled tenderly at her.

Taeyeon caressed her cheek.

“Sorry for not realizing my feelings earlier, I..”

“Shh. Let’s not talk about the past anymore. The future is what that matters now.” Sica cut her off.

Taeyeon flashed her dorky grin.

“Taengoo?”

“Hmm?”

“You still owe me one.”

“What?”

“This.” Sica pointed to her lips.

Taeyeon smiled.

“I will pay you a thousand times back.” She leaned in and captured Sica’s lips, pulling her lover into a deep kiss.

Meanwhile, in Sunny’s room...

 

“Aye why are we stuck here?” Sooyoung asked.

“Well you won’t want to go out witnessing those 2 lovebirds each other’s face.” Sunny replied.

“Why must unnies do that in the living room? Now I can’t even go out to pee!” Yoona complained.

“Have you all realized Taeyeon became extra touchy since that dinner she treated us? Did she eat something wrong?” Hyoyeon commented.

“Maybe she’s hungry for.. you know what.” Sooyoung grinned like a ert.

“What?” Seohyun asked, innocently.

“Melons.”

“Watermelons? We have 2 in the fridge. I will cut some for Taeyeon unnie later. Does it mean she will stop eating Sica unnie’s melons?” Seohyun asked.

The unnies had their mouth wide open after hearing that.

“Here.” Taeyeon passed Tiffany her drink.

“Thanks taetae.” Tiffany flashed her eyesmile.

“Hohoho Taeyeon ah, be careful~” Sunny sang, while walking past Taeyeon.

“What?”

 

Tiffany saw Jessica eyeing them at a corner, and decided to play a prank.

“Taetae. You look so cute today!” Tiffany pinched her cheeks.

“Yah!” Taeyeon tried to avoid her “assaults”.

Then Tiffany suddenly leaned very close to Taeyeon.

“I guess I still need some more time to get over you.”

“Fany..”

“But I will try harder. I’m really happy for you and Jessica.” Tiffany smiled.

Taeyeon smiled and patted her head.

“But you are in trouble.” Tiffany smirked.

“Huh?”

Tiffany kissed Taeyeon on the cheek and ran away.

 

“What’s that for?” Taeyeon thought, while touching her cheek.

“Having a good time huh, Taengoo?” A low voice appeared.

“Sica?”

Jessica looked at Taeyeon with a murderous aura.

“What did you do with Tiffany just now huh?”

Taeyeon gulped.

“Sica she’s the one who kissed me, I didn’t do anything! I swear!”

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

AYO readers!

Yup so it's a taengsic ending, they won with 65% of the total votes! *CLAPS* XD

And nooooo it's not the ending yet, stay tune for the final chapter! :D

Do comment and subscribe!