Flashbacks

I am Kim Taeyeon

CHAPTER 21

 

Taeyeon went off first. LT called to say he has a therapy for her.

Tiffany carried all the bags while I slowly limped with my clutches.

Suddenly some fangirls ran towards us.

“Ahh it’s taeny!!!” They yelled.

“I’m from Hongkong!”

“I’m from Taiwan!”

“I’m from Malaysia!”

“I’m from Thailand!”

“We are locksmiths!!!” They said in sync.

I just stood there with my mouth agape.

“Hi!” Tiffany smiled and signed for them. “Taeyeon is injured, I’ll take a group pic with you all as a replacement for her signature ok?”

“Sure!!!” They exclaimed in delight.

I gave Tiffany a thumbs up for “rescuing” me.

Tiffany gave a wink in return.

I smiled.

While they were taking pictures, I turned around and saw someone looking at me.

Jessica.

My eyes turned wide.

She put on her shades and walked away.

“Sica!” I kept calling after her, but she ignored me and walked even faster.

“Sica, my leg is gonna rip apart soon.” I groaned, and sat down on the curb, caressing my ankle.

Finally she stopped walking.

“Sica?” I slowly walked towards her.

She was trembling. I turned her over and saw trails of tears on her face. I gulped.

“Why are you doing this to me?!” She screamed in my face, throwing small punches on my chest.

I hugged her, but she kept resisting.

“Sorry.. sorry..” I whispered, while caressing her hair.

Finally she stopped resisting and hugged me back.

“I hate you Taengoo. I hate you for hurting me so badly every time, yet I just can’t find a way to escape from you…” She whimpered.

Suddenly I felt a sharp pain in my head again.

Another flashback.

I saw myself opening a door, revealing Yuri and Jessica hugging. This feeling.. heartache?

Taeyeon saw Yuri and Jessica hugging and felt her heart aching?

“Taetae!” Tiffany’s voice brought me back to reality.

I turned around and saw Tiffany with all the grocery bags.

Gosh I totally forgot about her!

Jessica pushed me away roughly.

“Tae!” Tiffany ran over to grab me. “Jessica what the hell are you doing? Why did you push her so hard? Her ankle is injured!” She then turned to face me. “Taetae are you okay?”

I patted her hand to ensure her that I’m fine.

Jessica is trembling with anger now.

“So you are lecturing me now eh Tiffany? How appropriate.”

“What are you trying to say?”

“Who’s the one hurting people huh?”

Tiffany went silent.

“Sica…” I try to intervene.

“Let me continue!” Sica yelled. “Who’s the one hurting Taeyeon all along? It’s you! And now just because you are regretting you expect everything to return to normal?!”

Tiffany’s eyes turned watery.

“I know I hurt Taeyeon in the past, but I’m not a saint, I’m just human, I make mistakes too, can’t I get a chance to make it up to her?”

“Sica please..” I tried to calm her down. We are in public!

Jessica turned around and looked at me.

“I guess you have made your choice.” She let out a dry laugh. “I guess that’s love, it can’t be calculated. The one you love may not be the one who loves you the most.” She turned around and walked off.

I wanted to call out for her, but suddenly I felt the world spinning.

And I fainted.

When I woke up, I found myself back in the dorm. Tiffany was sleeping beside me, holding my hand.

I groaned as my head still hurts.

“Tae?” Tiffany called. “You’re awake!” She hugged me. “You almost scared me to death just now! Why did you faint?”

“Just a little feverish I guess. I’m fine now, don’t worry.” I patted her back. “How did I get home?” I asked.

“Sica and I carried you home.”

“Where’s she?”

“She went for her schedule.”

“Ohh..”

“Tae?”

“Yes?”

“I know you haven’t made your choice, and I know Jessica has the upper hand now.” Tiffany looked deep into my eyes.

“Fany..”

“Look I’m not pressurizing you to make a choice now. Just..” She sighed. “Have a good rest.” She leaned forward and kissed my forehead.

I looked at her back view with mixed feelings.

“You fainted?! Why? Are you on diet?” LT exclaimed.

“What? Of course not! Taeyeon’s not fat. And I like her being squishy looking.”

“Then what happened?”

“I don’t know.. I keep getting flashbacks of Taeyeon’s past experiences, then suddenly I felt dizzy and fainted.”

“Hmm…” LT seemed to be in deep thoughts.

“And during my short “coma”, I got more flashbacks. But this time it is not so clear; it is more like a compilation of flashbacks, each scene jump very fast, just like a music video.”

“So what’s in your music video?” LT asked.

“Some scenes of Tiffany, some of Jessica, some of the other girls.. it’s very confusing.”

“I guess Taeyeon’s presence made the brain waves connected between you and her even stronger; therefore you can “see” part of her memories.” LT explained.

“But I can conclude something. I think the relationship between taengsic is not as simple as we thought.” I commented. “Look we see taeny as a given, and taengsic is one sided from Jessica, but the flashbacks I got give me a very strong feeling that Taeyeon do have some special feelings towards Jessica.”

LT suddenly smirked.

“Looks like your analyzing skills are getting better than me.”

“Well I’m young and learn fast.”

“Yah! Are you trying to say that I’m old?” LT pouted.

I chuckled.

“Looks like Taeyeon is 33.7682762% harder to read than I originally thought.” LT sighed. “But I’m glad to have you here helping me.” LT patted my head.

I smiled. Then something struck me.

“LT, you said Taeyeon suffered strong headaches, and then she lost her memory?” I asked.

“Yup. Why?”

“I went through the same thing too.. do you think there is a possibility that..”

“That Taeyeon got back her memories?” LT finished my sentence for me.

I nodded.

“Looks like we finally reached the of this story..” 

______________________________________________________________________________________________

AYO readers! :D

Taenysic will go right till the very end lol. XD

Do comment and subscribe!