Taeyeon's diary

I am Kim Taeyeon

CHAPTER 3

 

Finally! Today is the day I discharge from the hospital.

I am a little nervous though; you know Korean reporters can be scary at times. Well, but not as scary as Korean netizens. The comments they gave scare the hell out of me!

“Taeyeon unnie are you out of love?”

“Hey did you pay for the damaged wall?”

“Who is that heartless lover I will kill him for you!”

Haiz netizens really want to know too much sometimes.

Manager oppa told me to keep my head down while walking out of the hospital to the van.

Wow this is the first time experiencing so many people taking photos of me! I really feel like a superstar! I can’t help but to give them a dorky grin.

Finally, I reached snsd’s dorm! I immediately ran inside. WOW! Looks like a mini condo!

“LOL! Taeyeon ah first time here?” Manager oppa said.

“Yes!” I kept exploring around.

“Hur??”

Oops, I did it again.

“I mean I miss this place so much it’s like my first time here again!” I gave him a dorky grin.

“Hahaha dork!”

Manager oppa helped me put my belongings into my room.

I immediately ran inside and jumped onto the bed!

I’m on Taeyeon’s bed!!! I’m in heaven!!!

Manager oppa shouted from the living room.

“Taeyeon ah! I’m going off. The other members have schedules; they will be back in the evening. Have some rest!”

“Ok oppa! Thanks! Bye!”

I used my eyes to scan through her room; peas here peas there peas everywhere! (-.-) Maybe I should replace them with pikachu. I love pikachu!

Then I saw a book where she kept all the articles of snsd since debut. I flipped through the pages. It’s like experiencing the first time I fell in love with snsd in 2007.

“Taengoo?”

I turned around, and the gorgeous Jessica Jung is standing right in front of me. Hey Taeyeon is still my ultimate bias! But Sica is attractive too hehehe. Hmm I should act friendly right?

“Sica! I missed you!”

I walked over and gave her a big hug. Her melons.. WOW! I smirked. She shivered a bit though. Uncomfortable?

“Sorry did I make you uncomfortable?” I let go of her.

Sica looked down. I see tears forming in her eyes! OMO she’s crying! Is it because of Yuri that flirt? I hugged her again immediately.

“Sica ah you know Yuri doesn’t mean it. She really loves you.”

She suddenly pushed me away.

I gulped. She looks like hellsica!

“Why did I say something wrong?”

She glared at me.

“I know you don’t feel the same way, but please stop pushing me to Yuri! I don’t need your sympathy Taeyeon! It makes me feel even worse!”

 

With that she ran out.

What does she mean by “don’t feel the same way”? She likes Taeyeon? OMO. Then what’s with yulsic? Argh my head hurts.

Suddenly, my phone rang. I look at the caller id. It’s LT!

“Hello!”

“Hi Sooyeon, adapting well?”

“Errr sort of. How’s Taeyeon? Is she doing well with my body?”

“Well my men told me she’s still depressed, but well at least she doesn’t have to do her schedule and face her members when she’s feeling so unstable.”

“That’s good to hear..”

My poor taetae :(

 

“So how’s your relationship with Tiffany and Jessica now?”

I knew he knew there’s something going on between them!

“I knew Taeyeon confessed to Tiffany and got rejected, but what’s up with taengsic?”

“Hahaha what can you conclude with the clues u gotten so far?”

“I presume that Sica likes Taeyeon? But yulsic are together right?”

“Well maybe you can be more observant to how Yuri and Jessica interact, then you will get your answer.”

“TSK!! I’m supposed to be the lead in your script, why am I so clueless!”

“Sooyeon ah things won’t be fun if you knew everything from the start. Hwaiting! I’m going off for lunch.”

 

Pfttttt! This Lee Teuk is getting on my nerves. Hmm maybe I should go Sica’s room to search for clues? AHH! I forgot she moved out already. Manager oppa told me only me, Tiffany, Sunny and Hyoyeon are still living in this dorm. Argh means I have to see Tiffany the whole time! Well like I said, I’m not a locksmith.

Hmm, maybe Taeyeon’s room will have clues? I went back and searched high and low for any possible clues. I found a diary! Hooray!!

Most of the entries are work related stuff. Pftttt who writes work related stuff in their diaries?!  Only Kim Taeyeon probably. But well she’s still my bias.

Finally I saw an entry with clues!

“After a few dates with Junsu oppa I feel sorry for him. I really can’t bring myself to love him the same way he did. He’s always the one giving me love, but I can’t give back anything. I am just too proud. Or maybe..”

Gosh! Who will give cliffhangers in their diaries! I furiously flipped through another few pages.

“I am scared. Really scared. I am afraid of how the world will look at me. There’s a rumour going on saying that I dated a girl pre-debut. That’s bull! I admit I did have feelings for her, but none of us dared to take that step into a relationship. I’m not a lesbian! Or maybe..”

=.= Taeyeon ah…

“Alright I guess I can’t lie to myself anymore. Heechul oppa gave me courage. He admitted that he was into guys too. He said he could feel the same vibe from me. So I’m bi-ual? Sunmi from WG confessed to me. To be frank I felt happy. I’m happy that girls find me attractive. If only Tiffany feel the same way. Or maybe..”

Ok, so I can confirm that Taeyeon does like Tiffany. But why did she confess only recently?

“I felt hurt. I felt betrayed. Tiffany is dating Nickhun, and I am the last one to know. Then why did she appear to be so enthusiastic in performing fan service with me? She’s really a good actress! I found out that Yuri and Sica are dating too. Oh gosh. As the leader I can only give them my blessings and cover them if they are too obvious. But somehow Sica gives me a weird feeling. Or maybe..”

Hmm… so Jessica ain’t so into Yuri?

“I wonder why Yuri flirts around so much when she’s in a relationship. Today she’s totally into Amber during SM town ending. Sica is giving a blank expression. The girls assume that she’s sad, but I don’t think that’s the case. I feel that she’s just can’t be bothered. But why? Or maybe..”

 

I really feel like erasing all the “Or maybe(s)” she writes at the end of her EVERY entry! So annoying!

“TAEYEON!!! We are back!!”

The girls are back! I walked out immediately, and my eyes made contact with.. Tiffany’s. She gave me a rather awkward eyesmile.

 

I squeezed a smile back.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

HIHI readers! :D

Hahaha there's no main pairing, only a main character, which is Sooyeon.

More will be revealed in the next few chapters! XD