Unexpected guest

I am Kim Taeyeon

CHAPTER 5

 

Well in all the fanfics I read she always calls Taeyeon taetae, but to hear it directly from seems.. weird. It’s sounds like she’s calling a child.

And I didn’t call her “Fany” for a long time? That’s because you never come visit me when I’m still in the hospital! Hmph.

Of course I can’t say all these out.

 

“You wanted to talk to me?” I asked.

“I’m sorry for not visiting you during your hospital stay. I don’t know how to face you.” She said.

Lol, is she a mind reader too?

“Well it’s just an accident, don’t blame yourself, it’s nobody’s fault.”

She paused for a while.

“Really?”

The way she looked at me made me feel uncomfortable.

“What do you mean?”

“The accident.. is it really purely an accident?”

 

Argh. What does she want me to say? Confess that Taeyeon rammed her car into the wall because she can’t accept the reality that Tiffany doesn’t love her back?

“Well, nevertheless, I think it’s best for us to remain as friends. I’m sure you have the same thoughts during that time. That’s why you rejected me, am I right?”

She stared at me.

“You seem like a totally different person, Taeyeon.”

 

My eyes turned wide.  

“Ahh?”

“You talk about this matter with no emotions, like a total outsider. I guessed you really moved on.”

Well moving on is the only choice for Taeyeon anyway.

“Well seriously you and Nickhun are the perfect match. And I should go out and find someone who loves me back.”

I think I sound a bit sarcastic lol.

 

Tiffany stared at me again. Then she smiled.

“So, we are still best buddies?”

I smiled back.

“Of course.”

She nodded, and went back into her room.

I looked at her back view with mixed feelings.

I hope I’m doing things right.

The next day I had an unexpected guest. Ex WG’s member Sunmi!

Well we are supposed to go visit Jessica together, but the girls suggest I stay back to entertain my guest. I immediately agreed. Well it’s better to stay in the dorm then to see Sica. I don’t know how to face her after hearing the yulsic drama.

 

Tiffany stared at me again before she left though. I avoided her gaze.

Once they were gone, Sunmi and I settled on the couch in the living room. Then, she started to fangirl about me. Err I mean Taeyeon. I was excited too. It’s like chatting with another big Taeyeon fan. Maybe she’s the other candidate Lee Teuk was talking about?

“Hey you seem excited to talk about yourself!”

Oops.

 

“Err hahaha I don’t chat so in depth about myself with my fan anyway. You should feel privileged!” I try to lighten the mood.

“I’m just your fan?” Sunmi gave me a teasing look.

“Erm.. if not?”

“You forgot that I once confessed to you?”

I gasped. Oh ya!

“You didn’t give me a reply that time though. I’m hurt.” She looks sad.

“Err then what do you want me to do?” I asked.

She suddenly moved towards me seductively.

 

“How about..”

I moved backwards in defense.

“How about what?”

“This.”

She leaned forward and kissed me. I was so nervous that I could not move. Hey that’s my first kiss!!

 

Then the main door flung open.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

HIHI readers! :D

It has been a while, hope u enjoy this update! :D