Goodbye

I am Kim Taeyeon

CHAPTER 23

 

“So.. you are in love with Jessica too?”

“I don’t know...”

“How can you be in love with 2 people at the same time?” I questioned.

“I know I love Tiffany, I always do. But Jessica.. I felt jealous when she got together with Yuri. When I saw her hugging Yuri, I felt heartache. I.. I really don’t know what I am feeling.” Taeyeon held her head.

“You have to sort out your feelings, Taeyeon. You can’t be with both. And they both are deeply in love with you.”

Taeyeon nodded.

Then a thought suddenly came to my mind.

“When you got back your memory, who is the first person you remember?” I asked.

Taeyeon and I reached an agreement to exchange our bodies after a week.

“What can I do to repay you?” Taeyeon asked.

“Just be happy. And treat her well. Don’t ever run away from your troubles, if not I will punch you again.” I “threatened.”

Taeyeon smiled.

“How about free tickets to all SM artistes’ concerts?”

My eyes sparkled.

“That sounds great. Can you get IU’s concert tickets for me too?”

“Hey I thought I’m your only bias?” Taeyeon pouted.

“Well IU’s cute too, can’t blame me.” I smirked.

“Hmph.” Taeyeon folded her arms.

I chuckled.

The last day came faster than I expected.

“You are treating us dinner?!” Sooyoung exclaimed.

I nodded.

“What’s the occasion?” Hyoyeon asked.

“Since we have all worked hard for the first half of the year, we should pamper ourselves a bit right?” I said.

“I agree!!! Let’s go to this newly opened restaurant just across the street, it’s buffet style! We can eat Korean, Japanese, Thai, Chinese food! And lots of burgers!” Yoona said, excitedly.

“Unnie if you eat too much you will accumulate too much fat and die!” Seohyun frowned.

“Geez Seohyun can you stop cursing us?” Sunny scolded.

“Come on Seohyun eating burgers once in a while is fine.” Yuri smiled.

“You look soooooo happy nowadays, Yuri. Something good happened?” Sooyoung teased.

“Where got?” Yuri blushed.

“OMG KWON YURI ACTUALLY BLUSHED!” Yoona exclaimed.

“Got a new girlfriend?” Sica smiled.

Yuri nodded.

“Omg who is that unlucky girl?” Hyoyeon teased.

“Yah!!!” Yuri pushed Hyoyeon lightly.

“Who who who???” Tiffany asked.

“It’s Sekyung.” Yuri smiled.

“Shin Sekyung?” Sunny asked.

Yuri nodded.

“But I thought she put Taeyeon unnie as her wallpaper?” Yoona said.

“She admitted that she liked Taeyeon at first, but well she can’t resist my charm.” Yuri grinned.

Sunny suddenly looked at me with a naughty expression.

“What?” I asked.

“Didn’t know you are so attractive, Taeyeon ah.” Sunny teased. “I think I’m falling for you too. Dandyu forever!” Sunny hugged me.

“Midget and the giant is the perfect match!” Sooyoung pushed Sunny away and hugged me.

“Taeyeon unnie loves me the most!” Yoona pushed Sooyoung away and hugged me.

“Taeyeon ah I can give you pole dance every night. With shake. Choose me?” Hyoyeon joked.

“Unnie I can help you become the next president of Korea!” Seohyun said proudly.

Silence.

“HAHAHAHAHAHA” Everyone suddenly burst into laughter.

“What?” Seohyun pouted.

I smiled.

I will miss them very much.

After the dinner I went to the balcony.

“Taengoo.” Sica tapped my shoulder.

“Yes?”

“You look sad today.”

“I do?” I flashed a dorky smile.

“That looked forced, Taengoo.”

I looked away.

“Is it because of me and Tiffany? If it’s so hard to make a choice I can..”

“Ever heard of a famous saying?” I cut her off.

“Huh?” Sica responded with a perplexed expression.

“Tomorrow will be a better day.” I smiled.

“Of?” Sica furrowed her eyebrows.

“Everything.” I grinned. “Alright I’m going to sleep. Goodnight.” I turned around, but felt a pair of arms hugging my waist from the back.

Her breath felt so near to my neck, making my heart beat faster.

“Goodnight, Taengoo.” She kissed my cheek.

I turned around and stared at her face for one last time.

“Goodnight.” I tip-toed and kissed her forehead.

She blushed.

I patted her .

“Yah! Byuntae!” She whined.

I stuck out my tongue at her before going into my room.

Bye Jessica.

My first love.

Your happiness awaits you.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

AYO readers!

Hahaha tbh I was planning on a taengsic ending too. And the poll showed me you all really like this pairing in this story. XD

Hmm for Sooyeon I tot it will be awkward for her to end up with anyone, so I guess she will be better off alone lol.

Anyway just 2 more chapters to go!

Do comment and subscibe! :D