Tiffany’s insecurities

I am Kim Taeyeon

CHAPTER 7

 

Yulsic announced that they broke up. To my surprise everybody seem to know this is coming.

“I don’t know what to say, but I think this is the best for you two. It’s better than fighting all the time.” Hyoyeon said.

“I’m sure unnies can find better ones next time.” Seohyun smiled.

“Aish you two are a perfect match on the outside, but.. I guess things are just not meant to be.” Sooyoung said.

“No matter what our soshibond is forever!” Sunny said, while drinking her cocktail.

This alcoholic!  

 

Yoona is unusually quiet though. And the way she looked at Yuri.. hmm there must be something going on in her mind.

But well I’m not going to find that out.

My “life” is messy enough.

Yuri appeared to be relaxed, but I know she still loves Jessica. Jessica on the other hand.. keep glancing at me.

Her glances are full of.. expectation?

It is not intimidating though.

I gave Jessica a smile.

She smiled back.

I blushed a little, her smile is kinda cute.

 

After a few shots Yuri is wasted. Jessica carried her back to her previous room in the dorm. Being the leader I offered to help.

Yuri kept holding onto Jessica’s hand though. She refused to let her go. I gently pulled her hand away.

“I really really really love you.. Sica..” She mumbled.

Jessica’s face has an expression mixed of guilt and sympathy. This made me certain of a fact: She really doesn’t love Yuri at all.

Same like Tiffany to Taeyeon, I guess.

Haiz, the ones who fall in love the deepest are the ones who will get hurt the most.

“Jessica, go home and rest. I will take care of Yuri.”

She nodded, gave me a smile and left.

I put a wet towel on Yuri’s forehead.

She keeps mumbling inaudible things, but I think it should be related to Jessica.

I gently pat on her hand.

 

Then, the door opened and a voice came in.

“Is she ok?”

It’s Tiffany.

“She’s pretty wasted, I think I will boil some medicine in the morning to cure her hangover.”

“Hahaha, you are really our leader.” She sat beside me.

 

After a moment of silence…

“Yuri’s a fool.”

“Ahh?”

“She got into this relationship despite knowing that Jessica doesn’t love her.”

Tiffany knew it right from the start?!

 

I think my dumbfounded expression is a bit too obvious.

“I know more things than you think I do, taetae.” She smiled.

“Including my feelings for you?” I asked, curiously.

She bit her lips, then nodded her head.

“Honestly, how do you feel about me?”

I really want to know the answer.

She turned around and look at me, straight into my eyes.

“I don’t know, sometimes I feel that we are best friends, sometimes like a couple, maybe soulmates? We went through so much since training; you are practically like my family member. That’s why when you confessed, I was shocked, and scared. We have been best buddies for 8 years, then suddenly you are asking me to be your lover? I am not prepared for that, that’s why I rejected you.”

 

To be frank I will never know how taeny feels about each other. Well they have been together for 8 years. I “am” Kim Taeyeon for only 8 weeks.

But something in her speech makes me feel that Tiffany probably has feelings for Taeyeon too.

“So you rejected me is because you are afraid? Not because you don’t love me the same way?”

“I don’t know. But I know lovers never last, only friends will last forever. I want us to be forever, taetae.”

Hmm so she cherishes Taeyeon too much that she doesn’t want to risk being in a relationship with her? But what’s Nickhun to her then?

“You don’t think you and Nickhun will be forever?”

“I don’t know…” She fondled with her fingers.

 

Insecurities.

Oh well.

Love is pain anyway.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

HIHI readers! :D

I will include another person's POV next chap hehe.

Enjoy this chap!