Who Are You?

Fools

 

KiKwang came home without saying anything leavening JiHyun in a awkward situation. She couldn’t figure out who the classy looking lady at the amusement park was. How could someone like KiKwang know someone so classy and pretty? JiHyun walked into Mimi’s room and rested her head. After crying in front of KiKwang and then all of a sudden that weird lady popping up in front of them gave her a headache.

 

In the morning KiKwang got out of the house early before JiHyun even woke up. JiHyun didn’t think much of it and got her day started.

 

----

“This is where you been this whole time?” GaYoon ask.

“How’s DooJoon?” KiKwang ask before taking a sip of his coffee.

“He’s tired.”

“You should tell him not to work so much.” KiKwang continue sipping his coffee.

“He can’t…KiKwang...your father is very sick. DooJoon needs help with the company. Don’t you think you should come back now?” GaYoon pleaded.

“My father?” KiKwang stops drinking his coffee.

GaYoon nodded her head. “Some stock holder found out that DooJoon isn’t blood related to father and are planning to throw him out since father is too sick to run the company. Since you are blood related you should come back and put peace to the company.”

“What can I do? I don’t know how to run the company. Instead of saving it don’t you think I would end up ruining it and burning it to the ground?” KiKwang stood from his seat. “Tell DooJoon to keep up the good work. He’s been doing this for years I’m pretty sure nothing is going to happen.” KiKwang quickly left the café before GaYoon could stop him.

 

----

“KiKwang can you come home now?”

“KiKwang honey we’re all worried about you please call us back.”

“You punk answer the phone.”

“KiKwang please call me back.”

For the past couple of days KiKwang’s phone ring nonstop. Messages from his family were left for him asking him to come home. He couldn’t sleep thinking about his father but he was also mad that they didn’t call this much when he first left. Now since they need to use him they are calling like crazy for him to come home.

JiHyun waited outside the repair shop for all the ahjumma to leave before going in to give KiKwang his lunch. She haven’t seen him in days and was begining to worry. It’s unusual for him to be ignoring her. She wanted time alone with him. Usually he would be bothering her nonstop but after meeting that lady at the amusement park he turned distant. HyunSeung waited outside with her too. He was there with his mother like always.

 

“So JiYoon and I went to see that movie you kept talking about and IT WAS SOOOO GOOD!” HyunSeung giggled and sigh. “JiYoon was so cool. She didn’t scream or hit me when the bloody scene came on. She enjoyed the fight scenes as much as I did.” He sighs again “It was perfect.”

JiHyun hit the back of his head. “Yah, I told you to go see it with me and talked about it so much and you end up going with JiYoon?”

HyunSeung rub the back of his head. “You went to the amusement park without me! Besides…it was our date.”

“DATE!” JiHyun punch his arm. “Yah when did this happen?”

“Can you stop hitting me?” HyunSeung asks rubbing his arm.

JiHyun hit him on the same spot again. “Make me.”

“You’re so violent!” HyunSeung stood up and ran off.

 

After the ahjummas left JiHyun went in and saw KiKwang not eating in fact he wasn’t even near the food. His co workers were eating away all the food. JiHyun search the group of men and didn’t see KiKwang. She walks up the stairs after the men pointed up when she asked for KiKwang. In the locker room KiKwang was sitting against the wall, he didn’t seem to notice her come in. Seeing him like this worried JiHyun. She walks over to him and place the lunch box in front of him. He still didn’t look at her.

 

“Are you okay?” JiHyun sat down across from him.

 

He raises his head up and JiHyun saw how tired he was. His eyes look like they were going to close any minute now. Sweat was running down his face and his breathing was irregular.

 

“You don’t look too good KiKwang. Are you sick?” JiHyun brought her hand up to his forehead and felt his temperature. “Yah, you’re burning.”

 

KiKwang stood up ignoreing her and walk out the room. JiHyun followed him.

 

“Let’s go home huh?” JiHyun grab onto KiKiwang to stop him.

“I’ll be fine.” KiKwang push JiHyun away.

“But you’re sick.”

“I’m fine! Just leave!” KiKwang screamed at JiHyun and turned away annoyed.

“Fine…” JiHyun started walking down the stairs and left KiKwang on the second level by himself.

 

As she got to the exit all the men called out KiKwang’s name and ran up to the second floor. He had fainted.

 

----

 

When KiKwang regain consciousness he found himself in his room with at least three blankets on top of him. Next to him JiHyun was curled up with only a pillow. KiKwang smiled at her. She must have been very worried and stayed by his side taking care of him. KiKwang scoot closer to her and poke her.

 

“Yah…wake up.”

 

JiHyun rolled over, wipe her drool and continue sleeping.

 

KiKwang poke her again. “YAH-AH wake up. How can you sleep in the same room as a guy? Aren’t you a shame of yourself?”

JiHyun rub her eyes and sighs. “So annoying.” She mumbles out as she slowly woke up.

 

KiKwang chuckles at her. With her confused still asleep face and her bed hair it made her look kind of…cute. He got closer to her and smiled.

 

“Are you doing this on purpose?”

“What?” JiHyun backed away.

KiKwang smiled to himself and back away. “Nevermind.” He lies back down. “Give me food I’m hungry.”

“Get up then.”

“I’m sick. You should feed me. Bring me food.” KiKwang order.

JiHyun puff her cheeks trying to hold in her anger. She’s not a slave why was he treating her like one. “I should have let you suffer and die.” JiHyun stood up and went into the kitchen.

 

JiHyun scoop a bowl of soup along with some rice porridge and came back into the room with KiKwang. She sat the table next to the sleeping matt and sat across from him watching him to make sure he ate every bite.

 

“Who are you?” JiHyun ask as KiKwang ate.

“KiKwang? Do you have memory issues?” KiKwang answers with a mouth full of rice.

“The other day…who’s the lady? Could you be like a missing prince or something? How could she affect you so much you even got sick?” JiHyun look at KiKwang and shook her head. “No you can’t be a prince.”

“Why not?”

“Because look at yourself.”

KiKwang took out a pocket mirror. “I look good.”

“Please with that monkey face of yours.” JiHyun shook her head.

“At least I’m not a pig.” KiKwang pointed at JiHyun.

“I’m not a pig! I gain weight easy but I’m not a pig!”

“Oink oink!”

JiHyun threw a spoon at him. “Stop it!” She went back to her thinking. “You have got to be in a gang or something. But then that doesn’t explain the classy looking lady.” JiHyun clap. “AHHH you must be part of a gang and your boss order you to go under cover. You were a new body guard for a rich guy who had cheated your boss way back when they use to be cool with each other. But you fell for the daughter of the house and ran off because you couldn’t ruin the father of the girl you love. That’s why you came here and that’s why you got so depress and got sick after seeing her. Was she there was another man was that why you were so hurt?”

KiKwang flick her on her forehead. “You must be watching too much drama.” KiKwang shook his head. “Become a writer or something.”

“Who are you then? And why was that lady looking for you?” JiHyun asks.

“You want to know?”

“Umm” JiHyun nodded.

KiKwang lean over the table up to JiHyun’s face. “None.Of.Your.Business.”