Three years has pass

Fools

“KiKwang how many times do I have to save your ! I told you to be careful of what you do!” DooJoon yells at a tired KiKwang.

“Sorry Hyung. It wasn’t my fault for real this time.” KiKwang leans back on the couch because of his hangover.

“When are you going to stop playing around and help with the company?” DooJoon lectures him.

“You can do it all Hyung. You really want this company you can have it.” KiKwang put his feet up on the coffee table to get more comfortable.

DooJoon stood up and push KiKwang’s feet off the table. “Your father left everything to you! You should grow the up now KiKwang. I know you lost some of your memory and your father passing was unfortunate but it’s been long enough. You have mourn long enough it’s time to start getting on your own feet and think about your future.”

“Hyung if I leave you will get everything. That’s what you want right? If you want the company so much just let me do what I want and at the next board meeting just vote me out of office.”

“KiKwang!”

“I’m going to sleep Hyung.” KiKwang stood up and left being irritated by DooJoon’s nagging.

GaYoon enter the house with some shopping bags.

“Did you take care of the media?” GaYoon asks DooJoon.

“They’re dying down.” DooJoon sat back in his seat with a headache.

“That’s good. I got him some hangover medicine.” She held up the bag to show DooJoon. “Did you talk to him about working?”

“Of course. He said the same thing like last time.”

“KiKwang just need some motivation DooJoon. Try talking to him again. Remember to be caring and gentle. Ever since KiKwang came back he’s been very angry and moody, I think it had something to do with his memory loss.”

“It’s been three years he should be adapted to life already but he isn’t even trying.”

----

“Did you see it?” Mimi asks following JiHyun.

“I didn’t. I wasn’t near a tv how can I see it?”

“Unnie, how is KiKwang a heir? When he was living with us I thought he had no parents? Isn’t it weird?”

“Mimi if you have nothing better to do or talk about go clean your room. It is a jungle in there.”

“I will clean it up after my exams.” She stops following JiHyun. “Why can’t we talk about KiKwang? He’s someone important to us. He just left and never came back. Don’t you want to know the reason Unnie? Don’t you want to tell him that his uncle had to be taken off of life support because we couldn’t pay the bills?”

“He is not someone important Mimi. I told you, he was just someone we cross path with but now it is over. He is living his own life and we are living ours, we are not related, we are not important to one another. He was just living off of us for a while.”

“Unnie how can you say that? He helped us the most when we were in need.”

JiHyun sighs. “I have to go get ready for work.”

“You are always working.” Mimi whines.

“And who’s fault is that?” JiHyun glares at Mimi.

“I said I was sorry.” Mimi pouts.

“Sorry isn’t enough. I had to take over your place for you. If you would have listened to me and did what I said I wouldn’t be working in that stupid host club at night.”

“Unnie…” Mimi started sobbing.

“I’m going to be late.” JiHyun sighs. “Come home right after school. Don’t do nothing stupid and make sure HyungSeung gets his dinner in time or his mother will visit again.”

Mimi nodded.

“This week is my last to work at that club. Afterwards we will never speak of it again.”

Mimi nodded again.

JiHyun slips on her white converse and made her way out of the house. Since they moved to Seoul JiHyun has been working as a cleaning lady durning the morning and at night she has been entertaining/hosting at a club that JunHyung owns. At first he wasn’t the owner but after tracking JiHyun down he bought the club and took over. JiHyun had borrowed more money from him for her uncle’s funeral after KiKwang left. She has been working like this for the past three years and now finally she was going to stop working as a host and just do her normal job as a cleaning lady. Sure a cleaning lady didn’t sound much better than a host or make as much as a host but her self worth she valued more.

JiHyun stop at her bus stop and took a seat next to an older couple. She tilt her head and rest it on the window to rest. She yawn and stretched. Even if she didn’t sleep she still went to work and never complain. She didn’t want Mimi or HyunSeung to worry. When they first got here HyunSeung was the only one working and all three of them shared the roof top room together because it was all they could afford. HyunSeung got a job for JiHyun soon after to be a cleaning lady in the same company he was working for. Still JiHyun worried about money and Mimi being the stupid teen she was she got a job as a club host. She lied about her age and in the end JiHyun had to go drag her out of the club and take her place because the club owner at that time had given Mimi an advance pay and she spent it all. Now JiHyun only had until the end of the week to work as a host.

“YAY earth to JiHyun!” HyunAh poke JiHyun.

JiHyun had closed her eyes and doze off.

“Is the bus here yet?” JiHyun yawns.

“Not yet.” HyunAh sat next to her. The older couple had already left. “Where’s HyunSeung today?”’

“He slept at the office.” JiHyun held up a bag. “I’m bring him clothes to change into.”

HyunAh nodded. “He’s working really hard.”

JiHyun nodded, HyunSeung works until the middle of the night or he doesn’t come home at all because of his work pile. He moved out of the roof top room last month and rented a different room on the lower level. He said he needed his privacy and the girls needed theirs so he decided to move but he still comes up to eat and chat on the roof top.

----

“I said I wasn’t going Hyung. What part of that don’t you understand?” KiKwang threw the suit DooJoon had picked out for him on the floor.

“I’m not asking you to work at the big company I’m just asking you to work at the smaller branch. You have to take control of this Kikwang.”

“I’m not good with these things Hyung.”

“Don’t worry, nobody is. We just learn to do these things. It’s call growing up.” DooJoon sighs. “I know you hate the company but please try KiKwang.”

“Fine. I’ll TRY but if I don’t improve or if I ruin the company in one month please take me out and let me do what I want.”

“Fine as long as you really try.”

----

JiHyun hands over a bag to HyunSeung.

“Thanks JiHyun.”

“When are you going to come sleep at home? You been sleeping here all week.”

“I really want to see my bed but work has been piling up so much.”

HyunAh pop out from behind HyunSeung. “Is it because of the new boss?”

“AHH” Hyunseung ran over to JiHyun’s side and held her arm. “Don’t scare me like that!” he yells at HyunAh.

“We’re getting a new boss?” JiHyun asks confused. This was the first time she heard it.

HyunAh nodded. “Rumor has it that the new boss is supposed to be Yoon Enterprise’s heir. They bought this company last year but because of the stubborn heir they haven’t done anything to this building yet. I heard Yoon Enterprise was branching out into the health and beauty industry so they bought this company ‘Simple&Clean’ to start off.”

“Many have quit in fear of that heir running the company and losing their jobs. There so much paper work to do left so that’s why I’ve been here all week.”

JiHyun nodded. “Yoon Enterprise? I heard of it….”

“Who hasn’t?” HyunSeung and HyunAh answered in unison.

“They design, make, sell and own everything from toilets to mp3 players.” HyunSeung hands over a book to JiHyun. “Health and beauty is the only industry they haven’t touch yet.”

“I heard our new boss is single too.” HyunAh happily claps.

“Ah JiHyun, wasn’t your last day at that club yesterday night?” HyunSeung change the subject.

“Yeah I just got off like two hours ago. Thank god I finally paid off the money I borrowed from JunHyung.”

“Let’s go celebrate!” HyunAh jumps.

“I’m not working overtime today!” HyunSeung jumps along with HyunAh.

“I guess we can…but…” JiHyun was still thinking about Yoon Enterprise. She had heard and seen that name from somewhere but she just couldn’t remember.