Bitter Sweet

Fools

 

A little update =]...

 

JunHyung walks into the room and closed the door behind him. “You had such a busy night are you able to get home?”

JiHyun forced out a smile. “I’m ok.”

“If you say so I won’t be calling a cab.” JunHyung puts his phone back into his pocket.

JiHyun stood up from the couch. “I’m ok JunHyung. I’ll see you tonight.”

JunHyung stops her. “JiHyun…If you want you can always spend the night here. I won’t be in here, I’ll be busy running errands.”

“Thanks JunHyung but I have to get home. Mimi and HyungSeung are waiting for me.”

“Are they doing well?”

“Fine.”

JiHyun wave good bye and walked out of the room. She pulls out her water bottle from her bag and made her way to the train station. The weather was changing again and water was a must for the hot weather. JiHyun inhale the smell of summer and bitter sweetly smile. Memories flew by her again. How long has it been she asked herself.

JiHyun felt her phone vibrate in her her pocket.

“Hello?”

“Unnie are you on your way yet?” It was Mimi.

“I’m walking to the train station right now. Do you need something?”

“KiKwang…”

“If it’s not important I’m hanging up.” JiHyun cut her off.

“He’s on TV!” Mimi shouted.

“TV?” JiHyun was confused.

JiHyun ran to the entertainment store and saw on all the display monitors KiKwang’s smiling face. The header in red read ‘Yoon Enterprise second heir drunk fighting’.

“Unnie?” Mimi asks again for the hundred time.

“I’ll be home soon.” JiHyun hung up and stared at the tv some more. “Where have you been?” She asks the tv with KiKwang’s face displaying. “I see you are living the life.”  She sighs “It’s been three years. Maybe you have forgotten about us already. You didn’t call or even came by but why would you? We were just people that crossed path for a while, we don’t matter do we?”