Nice to Meet You...Again

Fools

Yoon enterprise? Jihyun thought about it some more as she cleaned the office. Hyunseung went back to work and Hyunah left to her floor to clean. Jihyun step out of the office and close the door. Hyunseung was in the middle of going through some files and pulling his hair. It was a shame most people quit because of some rumors about the new boss. Jihyun felt bad for Hyunseung. As Jihyun head for the door out of the room it flew open. A lady in a tight bun and red suit and matching lips came in.

Jihyun bows to her and she ignore her.

“Hyunseung…you’re still here?” The lady asks as if Hyunseung was supposed to be gone.

Hyunseung stood up. “Am I fired?”

“No, I thought you would have quit like the rest.”

“No ma’am.”

“Good, since you are here meet our new boss. Yoon enterprise’s heir, Yoon AJ.” The lady looks out the door. “Are you not coming in?”

Jihyun and Hyunseung froze. Kikwang was standing in the door way.

Kikwang looks at the lady in red then to Hyunseung. “Is he my PA?” He looks at Jihyun. “I have a maid too?” He grins. “I think I might like it here.”

Hyunseung shook his head. “I’m not your PA.”

Kikwang looks at him happily. “You are now.”

“You’re promoting me?” Hyunseung asks thrilled.

“No” The lady in red spoke for Kikwang.

“Yes” Kikwang started walking to his office. “You just cleaned right?” He asks Jihyun.

Jihyun nods.

He smiles. “Thanks” He looks at Hyunseung. “Meeting in ten.”

Hyunseung smiles back at him. “OKAY!”

Kikwang shuts the door behind him and the lady in red glares at Hyunseung.

“He’s not in his right mind right now. I will let this pass for now. Once he starts getting comfortable and real work starts coming in you will go back to your position.”

The lady in red storms out the room.

Jihyun looks at Hyunseung still in shock. “Was that real Kikwang?”

Hyunseung nods. “Yeah, who knew he was an heir and not just any heir but Yoon enterprise!”

“Why did the lady introduce him as AJ…Yoon AJ?” Jihyun gasps. DooJoon was his older brother of course how could she forget! Yoon DooJoon, Yoon AJ!

“Noona you okay?” Hyunseung asks.

Jihyun pouts. “All this time he’s been living well. I thought he didn’t come back because he was having troubles but here is he a heir to a huge company living good and he didn’t even bother to tell us he was okay.”

Hyunseung walks around his desk to Jihyun and place his hands on her shoulders. “Noona, maybe he couldn’t. I’m sure something must have happen for him to not contact us.” He pats her shoulders. “I’ll ask him when I have time.”

“It’s okay, don’t. If he didn’t want to contact us then fine, let’s just pretend everything is okay.”

“Noona don’t be mad.”

“I’m not!” Jihyun pushes him away and started walking out. “Don’t be late coming home too! I bought beef.”

----

Hyunseung walks into Kikwang’s office with the last stack of papers. Kikwang was sitting on the floor with his tie hung over the couch that sat against a wall and his shirt un tuck. Kikwang rub his face with his hands.

“We should call it a day Hyunseung. My brain can’t take any more information.” Kikwang stands up from his spot.

“I get to go home?” Hyunseung asks happily.

Kikwang nods. “Don’t be late tomorrow though.”

“Yes sir.”

Hyunseung and Kikwang walks out of the office together and into the busy night street. Hyunseung looks at Kikwang and frown. Kikwang hasn’t asked or said anything about Jihyun all day. It was weird. The Kikwang he remembers was always asking about Jihyun. Hyunseung waited until Kikwang’s car got to the valet to say goodbye before he left himself.

Hyunseung nervously decided to ask him why he didn’t come back. “Kikwang”

“Yeah?” Kikwang looks at Hyunseung with a smile.

“When you left, why didn’t you tell anyone you were okay? We were all so worried about you.”

“What?” Kikwang looks at him confused. “Where was I?” He pouts. “Did we know each other?”

Hyunseung was the one confused now. “Huh? You don’t remember?”

Kikwang turn more serious. “We met before?”

Hyunseung nods.

“Really?”

“Did something happen to you?”

Kikwang nod. “I was in an accident. I have some memory damage but other than that I’m okay.”

“Oh, sorry for asking.”

“So we were friends?”

“Yeah”

“We must be fated to be real good friends then. We found our way to each other again after being separated.” Kikwang held out his hand to shake Hyunseung’s. “Nice to meet you again friend.”