Living with you like....

My Fiance is a Prosecutor

 

Dujun’s pov

 

I rolled my eyes and went to his room. I knock it hard.

“Yah you small head!”

I yell but he did not open the door. “ Yang Yo-jeong!” I knocked the door like a crazy woodpecker and minutes later, he gave up by opening the door.

He yawns and stares me.

 

“What do you want stupid soccer?”

He called me what?!

“Yes, I call you stupid soccer. Wae?” he tries to look innocent and walks passing me.

Oh no you are not going anywhere, Yang Yo-jeong.

 

I grab his wrist but he tries to pull it back. I grab it harder and he yelps.

“Aish this low behave man!” he glares me before he pulled my hand and flipped me down. I groan.

 

What is this kid about?! With a small head, small body yet he can beat me this easily?! I felt my pride is being hurt.

 

“What’s wrong? Can’t you let me in peace-“

“Then let me kill you first,” I say and using my strength, I make him fall on me. He hissed due to the knock on his head.

“I killed you and you can have the R.I.P .” I smirk.

 

“Yah!”

I pull his leg so that he cannot get up. The boy or may I say my obnoxious and pabo fiancé struggles but then he sighs.

I peeked and he was texting someone.

No, he is not texting. He is calling my dad! What the hell is this kid?! Yoon Dujun-ah, where did you get this little monster?!

 

“Father in law-ah~” he whines like a baby and glares me.

“Neh, Dujun…Dujun-sshi, he…” before he could finish his words, I snatch the phone and talk to my appa like crazy.

 

“Nodontbelievewhathatbratsaid! I-“

“Stupid soccer!” My fiancé kicks me away and he get a release. He stands up and goes to the kitchen when I heard the female’s voice on the phone.

 

Asdjfglhjf. He prank me?! that small face pretended to call my father?!

 

End.

 

Yoseob’s pov

 

It’s Sunday and this stupid gorilla had wake me up with his stupid attitude. Yes, he owns the stupid label and yes, he is stupid!

 

I was having my cereal when he came into the kitchen and stared me.

I stared him back.

 

“What’s wrong with us? Seriously,” he asked and I shrugged. We are living in a small apartment near to our university and yes, we are living together but in different rooms.

We were all good since last month after we got engaged but day by day, this stupid gorilla turned to a stupid Godzilla and now is making his way to become a stupid King Kong.

 

He told me I was the one whom turning into a small alien with weird face first but what the hell?

Why am I engaged to him by the way? He made my life messed!

 

No one’s pov

 

Dujun is reading his law book while playing the soccer in the living room. He weakly kicks the ball there and here until he stops as he hits a small face.

 

Yoseob groans and he quickly rush to his fiancé, grabs the boy by his collar and chokes him.

Dujun tried to pry Yoseob’s hand but the boy kept on choking his own fiancé.

“I TOLD YOU TO NOT PLAY SOCCER IN HOUSE!” Yoseob screams but later he feels dizzy.

 

Dujun gasped.

 

“Oh my, I am sorry,” he said and wiped the blood from Yoseob’s nose. The boy lets go of his fiancé and sits on the floor.

 

“Quick, let’s go to the room.” Dujun pulls the boy’s hand and leads them into Yoseob’s bedroom.

 

End.

 

Dujun’s pov

 

I feel bad for him because I made him bleeding. I do not know this small face is soo fragile.

I just knocked his face that slow yet he got his nose bleeding.

 

“Do not lift your head above! The blood will block!” I say and now am pushing his head down.

“Yah, haish jeongmal! And you told me you are a ex-meds student?!” he lifts his head again.” Just bring me a clean wet towel.”

“…”

 

“Yah stupid soccer! Palliwa!”he shouts and I do what he asked meekly.

“Do you want me to die because of losing blood?” he said while wiping the blood from his nose. He puts the towel on his nose and is still lifting his head above.

 

I stare his finger and smile unknowingly.

He wears the ring.

Then I look on my finger and stare the same ring as his.

 

“You kick the ball in this house again, I will kick you out from this apartment.” He sounds as if he is blackmailing me.

 

After ten minutes later, he got up from lying on the bed and went to the living room to take his book. He sighs.

“Don’t you want to do your own revision? Isn’t the exam starts tomorrow?” he asks me.

Smile.

He is soo careless and not that concern on me. my exam had started since three days ago yet he did not know. I guess meds students are this busy with their own subjects.

 

“I will cook the dinner after I finished with my chapters,” he slowly gets up and goes to his study table.

 

I walk out from his room and close the door since I do not want to disturb him.

 

*******

 

The annoying boy is having his club activity with his best friend, Lee Kikwang in the dance club. I did not know he could dance very well. Seems it likes he loves B-boy.

 

I change to my soccer shirt and go to the field to start my practice. I ran over the field first to warm out.

 

I feel very happy because I get the chance to play my favorite sport and I could not be more than great when I see Gayoon is heading to the field.

She is holding a box in her hand.

 

“Congrats for your result,” she smiles and I grin. She knew I got the first place in this semester’s exam. Well, she got the second place.

 

“Wanna celebrate for that? I can call my 4Minute girls and Mblaq boys. They would love to join us.” She suggested me but then I saw Yoseob from my place.

He is walking with his bunch of friends.

 

“I will think about that,”

“Do you have any problem for that?”

I shake my head no. well, yes actually. I got the news that Yoseob got second place in his exam. I meant, he used to the first place and now I am thinking either I was the one who making it hard on him.

 

“Sure, you can invite Yoseob. That boy is pretty funny.”

I tilt my head. S-she knew Yoseob? Of course, she would know because Yoseob is famous but…

 

“I think you two have a secret relation. Am I right?” she raised her eyebrows and I giggle.

“He, actually-“

“Hey you stupid King Kong who knows how to play soccer,” yoseob calls me from far.

I bite my lips and madly giggle. This weird kiddo…

 

“ I heard that you-“ right then he turned to his right and saw Gayoon. He laughs.

“I-I’m sorry. I do not know you are here. Erm, you did not hear what I said, right? He asks Gayoon while putting some aegyos in it. I glare him disbelief.

 

“Which one? Stupid? Or King Kong?”

 

End.

 

Yoseob’s pov

 

I was walking with my friends when I saw Dujun on the field.

“Yah, is that your enemy?” Kikwang pokes me and I nod.

“I heard he got the first place in his course.”

Uh? He’s pretty good. Why did he take another course if he is this smart? He should continue to be a meds student.

 

“Don’t you want to congratulate him? I know you both have secret relation. Everyone knows,” Kikwang elbowed me.

“Although you both like Tom and Jerry,” Hongki added and I laughed.

 

“Yeah, go and we will wait you-“

“No,” I smile to my friend.

“Do not wait for me. I can go home by myself,”

Kikwang and Hongki stare me and seconds later they gave up. They hug me and walk away.

 

“Hey you stupid King Kong who knows how to play soccer!” I call him and then spot a girl next to him. I awkwardly laughs.

Darn. How can I do not notice her? oh no, my reputation as a good boy~

I asked her either she heard me and bang! She got what I said.

 

“D-Do you have any relation with this man, Yoseob-ah?” the girl asks me and raises her eyebrows.

“What’s your name? are you my senior?” instead of answering her, I ask her back

The girl laughs and nods.

“Han Gayoon. I’m in the same course as this man here,”

I just nod.

“You did not answer me, Yoseob-ah.”

I look away.

“Simple. It just a ‘yes’ or ‘no’.”

“…”

 

“Silence means,”

“You sounds like a prosecutor. Am I a criminal?” I ask her and this girl chuckles. She’s…cute and pretty.

“Of course I am soon to be a prosecutor.”

I stare her and next on Dujun. Prosecutor? Lawyer? Omo, this stupid soccer…he is a law student?!

 

“I got the answer now. well, chukkahae.” She said and gave me the box she held.

“It’s a cake. Chocolate cake. Enjoy it with your secret lover,” she winks and leaves us.

 

 

 

Dujun opens the door and we both get into our apartment. He went to the kitchen and took a sip on a plain water. He looked on me.

 

“I want to talk with you,”

I put the cake on the kitchen counter and stare him. Darn you Yoseob-ah. Why did you got engaged with this man?

 

“Come here,” he beckons me but I ignore him. He sounds pisses.

“Yang Yo-jeong.”

I still ignore him.

“Kiddo, I have something to make it clear.”

Yet I do not listen to him and went to my room.” I want to take bath first,” I said and went into the bathroom.

 

End.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Long update! :)and yes, I'm back!! kekeke..

i will be able to update this whole weekend!

Yeay!! //^^//

 

Thanks for reading, commenting and subscribing!!

 

 

: am upload this fic's trailer and will post it later~ erm, it's not so good but I did my best :)