I Hate You, King Kong

My Fiance is a Prosecutor

 

Yoseob’s pov

 

 

I hit and slap Dujun on his chest as hard and as much as I want. How could he…how can he does this to me?

I stare him and my eyes start to tears.

I..I hate this stupid King Kong. I cannot forgive him for this.

 

 

Flashback.

 

 

 

 

Noona smiles and she giggles. I stare her.

“I’m here~” she says and without I ask her to step in, GNA noona shamelessly enters the room. she seems to search for something- or someone in the room and later, stares me.

 

“You…alone?”

I grit my teeth. I knew it. I knew it!

 

“noona,”

Gna noona hums and she turns to me. noona walks to the bed and beckons me to her. Meekly, I follow.” this is not thirty minutes…it’s thirteen hours for God sake!” I yell and Gna noona laughs. She smiles.

 

“I’m not..”

“yes you are. I called you yesterday’s evening and you just came here this morning.” I scoffed. I know what her meant just now but I do not want to bother about it anymore.

 

Shaking her head, noona pats my head and changes the topic. She gingerly caresses my cheeks and my sore eyes. She pulls my head and lands it on her shoulder. Noona my hair.

 

“It must be hard for you,”

I do not say anything.

 

“Your eyes sore and redden a lot,” noona added and she pecks my cheek. She pats my head more.” By the way, do not cry. A birthday boy shouldn’t cry on his birthday, arasso?”

 

Gna noona curves her lips and I do the same. Ahh, yes. It’s my birthday. I forget it. On my own birthday, I almost forget this important and meaningful 24 hours. All last night, I kept crying and thinking about us- Dujun and I.

 

It’s hard for me to accept this. I meant, it’s hard either when I started to realize my true feeling toward him in last months ago. I am too insecure about this feeling thing and when I try, beginning to feel and experience it, our love turns upside down.

 

As if I was fate not to be in a relationship.

 

It’s too difficult for me to accept this fact which is my ‘engaged’ status will turn to a ‘single’. That idiot took back his ring from my finger and that’s meant he didn’t want me anymore. i.. I just being dumped by him, didn’t I?

Dujun dumped and he left me.

 

 

 

 

“Seobie,”

Noona calls my name and I turn to her. gna noona smiles and she takes out something from her lousy I mean, her fabulous( which is for me a fashion disaster) handbag and shoves me a beautiful red winter scarf. Gna noona puts it around my neck and I smile.

 

“It’s nothing but happy birthday. Happy birthday to my 23 years old baby Yoseobie..Congrats on your birthday and also on your awesome grade. You are such a perfect boy!”

I giggle upon hearing her proud statement. I smile and give her a tight hug.

 

******

 

 

 

 

 

I hug both of my parent-umma and of appa and kiss them on their cheeks. Umma hugs me once again, suffocating me in her embrace . Dad and Gna noona came to help me out.

“Umma! Stop it already. You will kill this boy before the time!” noona said and my umma left me. umma nods her head and grabs my hand.

 

Appa helps me with my luggage and puts them into my old room. I went to the room, too and smile by myself when I stare the room that I have left.

It’s changed a lot and I know umma was the behind of this. and, ah..also Gna noona. they do take care and decorate my room when I was not here.

For a second, I become weird. Why did they put their efforts and waste their money on my old room? yes, I’m back and I’m going to use this room once again but still…

 

“My baby,”

I raised my eyebrows and stared umma. She smiles warmly and drags me to have a sit on the bed. Umma caresses my cheeks and says,” what have you done with your eyes? They’re swollen,” and brushes her thumbs on my eyes.

For the first time ever, after years, I feel and get this soft and smooth touch from umma.

 

“By the way son-ah…go get your bath. We added a new bathtub and check the toilet if there’s any leakage. I will prepare for your birthday meals.” Umma said and she gave me a peck on my cheek. I smiled and nodded.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

My family- umma, appa and noona wished me happy birthday and minutes after we were having our feast, Kikwang showed up with a big smile. I could not hide my happiness as I went to him immediately and hugged this best friend of mine.

 

The meals are soo delicious and I love my mother’s cook. She is great in cooking.

We were done with the meals and now, I am going to open the presents and gifts they gave me. gna noona gave me already but still, there’s another more from her. my umma prepared me three gifts while appa’s was two.

 

Besides scarf, Gna noona also gave me my favourite chocolate-which is dujun happened to send me this when I was abroad. It’s kinda depressing me but it was from noona, though. She knew my favourite chocolate, too.

 

Next, I open umma’s and appa’s gifts. I got a new white with bear’s picture pajama, with the bathrobe together. I also got myself a new clothes- black leather jacket and a white V-neck shirt with a bear’s picture on it. And ah, the last gift from umma is a new pink hanbok.

I smile and hug her.

 

Next, I open appa’s gifts and what a surprise! Where’s the hell appa gets these to me? they were a shoe from ShoeMaker which I believe was personally designed and a new white smart phone. I stare him disbelief.

 

Seriously…this is the best birthday presents and celebration ever I have! Although I just broke up with that stupid, I’m glad I still have my warm family besides me.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

                                                                               *********

 

 

Kikwang brought me to a place- it’s my university actually for a reunion and a surprise birthday party which is no longer a surprise for me. this cute friend told me to react as if I was surprised when they throw me one.

Giggle, I nod my head.

 

 

 

End.

 

 

 

Dujun’s pov

 

 

 

I kick the ball and it goals. I kick another and it went as the first. Smile. I hope these goals are my achievement for tonight’s event.

 

My shirt completely soaked with my sweats so that I went to the seats and took out a small towel. I wiped my sweaty face and neck.

 

Right then, Gayoon and Hyoyeon approach me.

 

“Chukkahae, Yoon Dujun. Ah, you’re such a great man!” gayoon smacks my back and does Hyoyeon. I smile.

 

“Chincha..you’re the smartest student I have ever known! You do your practical- in the same time is having your final year. Yah, how can you do that?!”

 

I laugh when Gayoon says so. Yeah, it’s pretty cool. These were all because of that idiot alien. I did all of these because I wanted to be with him as soon as he finished his scholarship. I thought I would hand him a nice propose but it turned wrong.

 

It was very hard for me. I need to score the highest mark in both my exam and the practical. Dad told me about that before I decided to take the way. It was very hard and tough for me.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

My eyes follow the small figure everywhere he goes. I keep staring on him from my spot and sometimes, I smile when I watch his mischievous and stubborn sides. It seems like he can accept this. he does not look sad or depressed.

 

I know today is his birthday and what a coincidence, I have an interview with the university’s and the medias on about my successful. It was a big hit and now everyone is having their eyes on my progresses.

 

I wanted badly to join his birthday party that his fellow friends and other students threw but with the interviews and stuffs, I cannot go and celebrate with him. All I can do now is patiently wait for the time to fly.

 

 

 

End.

 

 

 

Yoseob’s pov

 

 

I gaze around and see there’s a lot of reporters and medias in our university areas. The boys and girls threw me this great birthday and comeback party and I did enjoy their hard works and concerns. They were so nice to treat me like this.

 

 

“Hey,”

Kikwang and Hongki greet me while I was having a sight viewing around the university. I turn to them and smile. I greet them back.

“Hey,”

 

“so..” Hongki takes a seat next to me while Kikwang walks closer, standing in front of me.

“How’s your relation with Dujun? Is there-“ Kikwang’s eyes fall on my fingers when I show him, show them my right hand. The boy looks dumbfounds but minute later, he palms his mouth, and eyes shot open.

He stutters.

 

“..yeah. I think we just broke up. We are no longer in engagement.” I said and tried to smile.

 

 

                                                                                       *******

 

 

I saw my parents and Gna noona around my university. I’m kinda weird but then Dujun’s family, Mr. Yoon and Mrs. Yoon approach umma and appa. I can see Dongwoon and Gna noona are having some conversation.

 

Uh-oh..

They might be here because of Dujun’s congratulation party. Technically, he is being interviewing by the reporters on his specialty and privilege on having practical and final year in a move.

Sigh.

Again, I do not know anything about him.

I do not know at all about this. no one tells me about him and his privilege.

I feel as if I was living in other world.

 

 

 

Dujun’s dad approaches me and I startle a bit. It was too sudden so that I cant avoid him.

“Glad to see you back, son.” The man said and he pulled me into his embrace. He taps my back and smiles.

“ I’m happy for you.”

I tilt my head. h-happy? Is he happy on our broken relation?

 

“Be happy,” he says more and leaves me when Dujun approaches. I stare the ground and minutes later, I lift my face up and meet with those charming eyes.

I gulp.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“I want the ring back,” I said firmly.

“..i want the ring back that you took from me. it’s mine and will always be mine. It’s not yours anymore when you gave it to me.” I gulp a bit and Dujun smiles.

 

“Of course..it’s yours. It’s not mine because I didn’t buy it. It’s Dad technically.” Dujun says and the smile is still plasters on his face. Oh, as always..his words are damn harsh. So, he is trying to say that the engage ring was not he who has bought it.

 

“but..” he leans closer and grabs my wrist.”..follow me if you want the ring,” and drags me to the field.

 

 

 

End.

 

 

Dujun’s pov

 

 

 

My heart cannot stop from beating and throbbing since last hours. I thought he would never ask me the ring. I almost thought that he did not want the engage ring back.

 

“Just give it to me, why did you drag me to here?” he does not sound very please when I dragged him to the field, where Gayoon and Hyoyeon are.

 

“I-I want to talk with you,” I stutter and somehow, managed to make this boy to stay.” Let’s get a seat first,” I pulled his hand and went to the player seats. I was going to start when Hyoyeon came and greeted Yoseob nicely.

 

“Do you want me to get know your new partner?”

I tilt my head and raise my eyebrows.” E-excuse me?”

 

Yoseob stares me and scoffs. He stands up but luckily, I grasp his wrist and force him to sit.

“Can you repeat what have you said?” I ask him firm and then turn to Hyoyeon. Ah, it’s not nice to quarrel now in front of her. hyoyeon just smiled and I felt ashamed.

 

“look,”

“I just want the ring’s back. Stop wasting my time, Yoon Dujun.” Yoseob harshly pulls his hand from me and immediately stands up. He bites his lips while staring on me.

 

Yoseob turns to Hyoyeon and scrutinizes her. seconds later, Yoseob giggles.

“This is the dress you chose, didn’t you? and..” I can see that his eyes widen and later, he tilts his head and looks away. I wrinkle.

What is he trying to say?

 

“I see you get her a nice ring, too.” He inhales and once again, bites his lip.

I do not get what is he trying or talking about. This boy keeps stares on Hyoyeon and glares me. ahh, what’s wrong with this boy?

 

“Yoon Dujun..”

Yoseob calls my name audible and I lean closer to him. I wait for his next words patiently and..

“..for second thought..I think I do not need the ring anymore..ah, ani. I do not want the ring. Just keep it with you.” he says and I shot my eyes open.

He..he said what?!!

 

I stare him disbelief and right then, Gayoon comes and asks me either the plans on proposing are succeed or not.

Yoseob laughs sarcastically when he heard Gayoon. He pries my hand away from him.

“Proposing? Again?” he smirks and makes a distance between us. He ruffles his hair.

 

“…then, chukkahae.” Yoseob bows a bit and leaves me. he walks..no, he is running away from me to the field and I start to chase him.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Yoseob almost slapped me but he stopped. His eyes were all teary and he started to sob. We were on the field and thanks to the night scene, it is hard to the peoples to see us hugging on the middle of the field.

 

“ Yoseobie..look. I think you have..”

“Let go off me, you idiot!” he yells and I break the hug.

 

“What are you trying to do, Yoon Dujun? Are you on purposing to make me hurt? To make me feel guilt because I did not say I love you so often like you did and because of that, you dumped and left me?”

 

I sigh.

 

“…you find yourself a girl and call a day on our relation?”

“…”

 

“This is too much, Yoon Dujun. You’re are above my limits now.” he says more. I do not know what to say so that I pull him into my embrace. My hand runs over his back head while my other hand is wrapping around his tiny waist.

 

“of course it’s too much…on me.” I chuckle softly and bury my face on his neck crook. I inhaled the smell of his scent and continued.

 

“It’s too much on me. I need to push myself out of my own limits just to get you.”

“Sweet talker,”

 

“Ani,” I shake my head.

 

“don’t you think how tough and hard for me to finish my final year and the practical in a time? Don’t you think how difficult and sturdy for me to live without you?”

 

Yoseob scoffed.

 

“..dont you think for who I did all of these?”

I said and broke the hug. It’s hard to see his face but the eyes and lips..I can see those.

“of course..you wanted to get married earlier with the girl and-“

 

“Pabo!”

I said and stared the beautiful eyes.

“I don’t know how you put your mind in these but…I love you. I love you, Yang Yoseob.” I whisper the word and lean closer to his lips.

 

“I love you..and I want ONLY you.”

 

 

 

End.

 

 

 

 

Yoseob’s pov

 

 

 

“I love you..and I want ONLY you.”

 

I blink my eyes and Dujun pushes my head from back, crashing my lips with his.

I shot my eyes open and when Dujun pulls me closer and tighter, the spotlights of the field wide unbolt and the main spot is pointing on us.

 

I shot my eyes even wider. I was deadly surprised with this and also, the kiss. Dujun broke the kiss slowly and stared me. He smiled happily and his hand sneaks into his pocket.

 

Dujun knelt on his one knee and took my right hand. He opened the tiny box, revealing what inside.

 

 

End of flashback.

 

 

 

 

Yoon Dujun grins and he laughs.

“I do not know my plans were ruining because of your jealousy but well..it’s better than what I expected.” He giggles and is still kneeling in front of me.

 

“Yoseob-ah!!”

 

I heard the boys screaming and shouting from the outside of the field. I spotted Gna noona, Kikwang, Hongki, Dongwoon and the other brats.

 

These rascals…

 

“accept him already, Seobie-ah!! Noona knew you love and want him so bad!” Dujun laughs and smiles when he heard that.

 

“Accept him!!”

The people start to chant, ask me to accept this idiot. The flashes soon begin to shower the place, as if its were lightning and storming.

 

Dujun pulls the ring out from the box and shows it to me.

 

“This..” he points a tiny scribble on the gold ring and smiles.”…this is the reason why I turn the rings back to the shop. I want them to make our names on it.” He explains and smiles.

 

“The ring with my name’s on is yours and instead. That means, the one whom wears it is mine and vice versa.” He added and I palmed my mouth.

 

 

“So..Yang Yoseob..will you marry me? I’m graduated now and I have done with my practical..” he giggles and stares me into my eyes.

 

“Will you…be my ONLY Yang Yoseob?”

 

 

 

 

 

 

( spamming time- because I'm happy! Kekeke)

 

 

 

                

 

 

 

         

 

 

This is sooo cute!!! ><

 

 

 

Last but not least..the suitable reaction for this chapter! LOL! haha,,

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

YEAY~~~~~

hahaha..* throw bananas away *

 

I hope you like this update~~

 

Thanks for subscribing, commenting and reading! Saranghae~`