Happy anniversary

My Fiance is a Prosecutor

 

Dongwoon’s pov

 

I invite Kikwang hyung to our apartment and he agrees to stay for a night. I have been worrying over Dujun hyung since he did not talk or eat that much.

 

Kikwang hyung bring the other: Junhyung and Hyunseung hyung into our apartment and those two decided to stay, too.

 

I do not know what to do and say to Dujun hyung. He did not talk and always goes to Yoseob’s hyung room. He also has himself a mini calendar and he will mark the day passed.

Sigh.

I hope dujun hyung will be fine soon.

 

 

 

6 months later

 

 

Dujun’s pov

 

Today is the last day of my papers and I hope I can do well in this exam. I stare to the outside and smile.

“Yoseob-ah, you are looking to the sky too, don’t you? I know you are.”

 

I sigh and get back to the paper.

I can do this well. I’m believe in myself.

 

 

 

 

Gayoon smiles and she walks to my seat. She messed with my hair and I glared her.

“That my boy. You seemed okay.”

I laugh a bit.

“Kaja,” she takes my bag and forces me to stand up.

“Let’s grab for something,” she said and pulled my hand.

 

 

This girl brought me to the shopping mall and I was surprised to see the other kids.

The MBLAQ boys, 4minute girls, Kikwang, Hyunseung, Junhyung and Dongwoon are waiting for me in a restaurant in the shopping mall.

“Ah, we’re sorry we late!” I turn back and saw the 2PM boys. Junsu went to me and has a high five.

“Happy birthday, Yoon Dujun.”

Junhyung said, and the others smiled.

“we know you will forget your own birthday! That’s why we organized this surprise party,” Kikwang said and now is putting fire on the candles on the big cake. He went to me with the cake.

“Make your wish,” he says and I laugh.

What am i? a kid?

“Just do it, hyung!” Dongwoon smiled and I nodded.

 

As soon as I made my wish, I blew the candles and they clapped their hands. It was embarrassing, though. Having this birthday party… but it’s okay. I love it. They made it for me.

Ah, they are a true friend!

 

 

End.

 

 

Dongwoon’s pov

 

I stare hyung and I know he did not forget today’s date. He will never forget the day. He might does not remember his own birthday but he will keep remind today is his engagement anniversary.

 

Ah, I’m so sorry for him. I wish, Yoseob hyung will be here with us.

Seeing him faking laugh and smile, it breaks me down.

 

End.

 

 

Dujun’s pov

 

Gayoon brings me to the men’s area and pulls a shirt. She said it will be her treat and I can choose whatever I want and like.

 

“How about this?” she puts a black leather jacket on my body and giggles.” Do you know,” she said and I stare her.

What?

 

“you made a handsome man here,” I smack her head and she yelps.

“I’m sorry but I’m taken. I’m engaged,” I show her the ring and she pouts.

“Pfft, I won’t attract to you, pabo.”

I just smiled. Pabo… I miss someone to call me that.

This pabo, that pabo, you idiot, stupid…I wanted to hear them from him so bad.

Sigh. No, I’m not going to down anymore. I’m promised to myself and I will patiently wait for him. I won’t cry and I won’t be sad despite I wanted to do them badly.

 

“Have you done?”

Gayoon breaks my thoughts and I shake my head no.

“Let’s go to another-“

“Gayoon-ah,”

This cute and beautiful girl looked on me and she knew what I tried to say. She curved her lips and grabbed my hands.

“Promise me,”  she shoves her pinky and giggles.” …promise me you won’t do anything stupid. Don’t you think I do not know what day is today?!” she stares me into my eyes and I sigh.

 

“Ye-ye. I’m promised you,” I link her pinky with mine and pull her into my embrace. I tap her back and she does too. She messed with my hair again and broke our hug.

 

“Happy birthday and happy anniversary for you,” Gayoon hugs me again, but brief. She laughs.

“See you soon,” she said and left me when Hyuna and Jiyoon came to get her.

 

 

 

 

I decided to have a window-shopping before I left the mall. I look on my wristwatch. 5 pm and there is still many times left.

 

End.

 

 

No one’s pov

 

Dujun has been stalking a boy since last hour ago.

Dujun does not know why he has the feeling but he wanted to see that boy, face to face.

End.

 

Dujun’s pov

 

I stare the boy in the cake shop since hour ago and I want to see him. I do not know why but he looks like Yoseob from the back.

Sigh.

Ah, Yoon Dujun, you must be crazy..

 

I laugh to myself and rub my face. Seriously, I need to get some rest. He is not Yang Yoseob I love. He might be alike him but he is not.

 

 

*****

 

 

I went to the apartment and stepped in. I scrutinized the whole place and went to Yoseob’s room.

The time is 8 pm and I took my late bath.

 

Lazily, I lay on Yoseob’s bed. I look around the place and sighing.

 

“I miss you, Yoseob-ah. I really miss you,” I stare the ring on my finger and slowly, dozed off.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Dujun-ah, wake up,”

“….”

 

“Yoon Dujun,”

The hands shake my body slowly.

 

“Junnie, my baddas King Kong,” the voice giggles and I shot my eyes open. K-King..Kong?

 

I bite my lips and get up from my sleep. I turn to the table at the bedside and see a small ice-cream cake.

 

“Pabo!”

My heart stops from beating.

“Happy birthday,”

I cannot breathe.

 

“…and happy anniversary for us.” He said and walked to me.” Saranghae,”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

*********

 

ENDDD!!!

Hahah, yes, it’s the end for this chapter! Huwawawawa~~

I’m sorry if this update is not satisfying my readers..

And, it short but please enjoy it~~

you   enjoy!!!!!! I made this special for you~

hahaha, mehrong =='

 

 

 

 

 

p/s: i'm waiting for my 100th commenter! hoho..