TOGETHIM ( To Get Him ) 2

My Fiance is a Prosecutor

 

 

 

 

Yoseob’s pov

 

 

“Don’t you want eat this?”

I shake my head no weakly and pull the duvet to my cover my trembling and shivering body. Dujun does not say much instead of sighing, fizzling and again, sighing. He puts the pill back onto the table, next to the glass. He stares the pill blankly.

 

Haish this pabo..what is he doing? Hurry up, force me to eat it~~

“…”

 

“…”

 

“…” * sighing *

 

“…”

 

“…” * biting his lips *

 

“…”

“…”

 

 

End.

 

 

 

No one’s pov

 

 

Yoseob stomped his foot to downstairs, followed by Dujun at his back in next minute. Yoseob  went to the kitchen and met Gna noona.

 

“Appa, Umma, I’ll leave first. Sorry because I haven’t paid you a visit lately,”

“..a-ah..ani. It’s okay…” Umma startles and she steals a glance over her sulking son in the kitchen. That boy throws a plastic glass to the living room, causing him to be scolded by his Appa. Yoseob but his lips hard and glared the man.

 

“I see he’s fine..his ‘fever’ soothed down already..” Dujun says blankly and he bows to both Umma and Appa. Dujun gives them a hug, too before Yoseob rushes from the kitchen, grabs his arm and makes him facing the doer.

 

Yoseob gasps his mouth a bit open, shaking and shivering due holding back his burst feeling. The shorter glares the man long before his parent stopped him.

 

 

“So what if I don’t have fever? You don’t want to meet me anymore? You don’t want to talk with me?!”

Dujun doesn’t say much.

 

“Idiot! Don’t you know how much I long and I miss you these days?”

 

Again, there’s no word from the slender mouth.

 

“Pabo..do you want me to beg you like a ?”

“Yah, Yang Yoseob!” both of Umma and Appa shouts their son’s name when they heard Yoseob’s word.

 

 

End.

 

 

 

 

Dujun’s pov

 

 

 

Yoseob stares me deep into my eyes and his eyes show they are going to cry.

Sigh.

 

I shot him and now…I made him cry and got scold by his parents.

 

“You want me to beg you like a ?” Yoseob asks me again but this time, he emphasizes the ‘’ word. Umma stares me and she asks for my forgiveness. I just smile and shake my head no.

 

“I will go, excuse me Umma, Appa..”

 

“You stupid!!” Yoseob pulls my arm and I taken aback with his sudden action. I stepped backward from my place and Yoseob tucked on my shirt like a sticky octopus. He clutches on my T-shirt.

 

“Pabo-ah!!”

 

“Yah, Yang Yoseob-sshi,” this time, Gna noona came and she helped me with Yoseob. She slowly and gingerly pulls her dongsaeng from tucking and tugging on me. noona sighs.

 

“seobie-ah..”

 

“Don’t you want to see me anymore?”

 

“…”

 

“You idiot King Kong!!” yoseob suddenly pushes his lovely noona from him and he attacks me like a hungry beast. I fall completely onto the floor with a loud ‘tud’ sound and groan. Haish this alien…

 

“  @#$@%#@   “

 

I widen my eyes and do Umma and Appa.  I stare the boy on my top with surprise expression. Did he..did he just cursing me? this kid… he cursed me?

 

“ what?! You deserved the curse! You idiot! Do you think I will beg you like this ty anymore?” Yoseob grabs my hair hard and I yelp.

 

“Yahh!!”

 

“WHAT?! Oh, good. You are talking to me again..” Yoseob scoffs and he smirks when I stare him. Umma comes to us while fake coughing- seeing the awkward position we are with Yoseob sits on me. umma clears .

 

“Come to this XXX place tomorrow’s afternoon.” Yoseob told me and he slowly got up from being on me. Umma helps him to stand but he once again, squats next to me.

 

“..meet me there or else, I will end this ridiculous engagement.. ARASSO?!” he said and when he satisfied with my shaking and trembling pounding heart, he stood up and left me-us in the living room, to his bedroom.

 

I look on his parents and noona in horror.