I want a present :3

My Fiance is a Prosecutor

 

Dujun’s pov

 

I cuddle this sleeping head more and more. I don’t have the thought to let him go from me.  smiling, I inhaled his smell and my fingers ran over his smooth brownish hair. This boy is soo perfect and I wished I had met him sooner or fall in love with him earlier.

 

“Evening,” I smiled and pecked his lips. Gah, I’m so addict to his plump lip now! I wished I could kiss him all day long.

 

“…what’s time now?” his voice husky and he tries to get away from my cuddle. Pushing him back to the bed, I take my phone and look on the time screen.

“Do you hungry?” I ask him and of course, back to him and cuddle him more. Yoseob does not show any annoyance or uncomfortable to it so I guess it is okay to hug him like this.

 

“…wae? You want cook to me, huh? Stupid, you are being lazy before these don’t you? you can cook yet you-“

“You did not ask me to cook. Don’t blame on me,” I scoffed.

 

 

 

 

“ah, where’s Dongwoonie? I did not see him yet,” yoseob asks and I remember that boy. It’s true. He did not come home yet.

 

Despite of that, I just keep cuddle, hug and pull him into my embrace. I do not feel to let him go at all. And when he starts to whine and whimper for a release, I let him go, after stole another kiss from his innocent lips.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I call Dad and ask him to bank in an amount of money into my account. What? Do you think I am a pamper boy now? tsk, tsk. It’s not that I will make him bankrupt or what. It’s my money, too. I worked for him when I was in my high school.

 

I have the credit cards he gave me but for this day, I won’t use them.

 

“Where will we go?” yoseob walks out from the bathroom with only a TOWEL WRAPPING AROUND HIS WAIST!!

I gulp and unconsciously turn my head away from seeing his half- body.

Ahsjfldj.

 

Don’t he know he will change me into a beast once again?!

 

“Don’t try to peek. I’m changing!” he said and I could hear the squeaking sound from the wardrobe. Gulp. I- oh my..

I try to act cool but I can’t. so that I decided to get out from the room when a hand stopped me.

“Can’t resist me, huh stupid king kong?” the boy laughed and I turned back to face him. He is fully in his clothes and now is wiping his wet hair.

Swallow hard, I clear my throat.

 

“Where will we go?” he asked me once more time and I turned to him. I grabbed the towel he held and helped him with his hair.

“What movie do you prefer?” I asked him while wiping his hair. Ah, he looked soo cute in this way. I feel like I was his mother or Gna noona doing this sort of thing.

 

“…I don’t mind.”

“Do you want to go shopping with me?” I asked him more and now am pulling him to get himself a hairdryer.

 

“I want eat, I’m hungry,” he says and I smile.

 

“Okay, done. Let’s go for a date,” I laugh when Yoseob smacks my head. He went to his bag pack and took out his wallet. I stare him doing his stuffs. Right after he done, we went to the Cube Mall and first, we went to grab our dinner.

 

Dongwoon told me he won’t back home because Kikwang brought him to his village. Ah, that kid must be happy to get meet with his family-in-law! And, I’m here, am happy too, with my owner of my heart.

 

“Are you making your own money? Stupid, don’t waste yours for these,” Yoseob told me when we were having our dinner in one of the famous restaurant in Korea. The chefs are most foreigners and it does cost a lot but since this is the first time I have a date with him, I think I could spent on him.

 

End.

 

 

Yoseob’s pov

 

We are now at the Cube mall and this boy keeps tagging along with me. He would always link his hand with mine like a 4 years old kid.

Sigh.

 

I wanted to buy him some present, for his birthday of course. I just knew that our anniversary-which is on his birthday too.

 

He had treated me a very posh dinner and now I had to find him a present.

 

I call him and he turns to me.

“…actually,”

That King Kong smiles to ears and he interwines his fingers with mine. He dragged me to a place and found ourselves a seat.

“No need to buy me something. I won’t take it,” he stares into my eyes and I clear my throat quickly. Darn, our eyes met!

 

“…do you want give me a present that badly?” he asked me as i pulled a face.

I nod my head and look to the front. The people are walking passing our place and most of them are holding each other hands’. Haish, what day is today? A dating day?

 

“I do not know if you could give me the thing I wanted most,” he stands up and shoves his hand to me. I grab it.

 

“Just tell me what you want,” I scoffed and he just laughed.

 

 

 

End.

 

 

 

Dujun’s pov

 

Yang Yoseob is sulking and I do not know how to persuade him. Seriously, this alien is soo…sensitive. So I just dragged him to a shop and decided to buy him anything he wanted.

 

“Yah,”

The boy ignored me and he just wandered around the place. is he trying to provoke me? this alien…

“You want to give me what I wanted badly?” I ask him when I grab his wrist and pull closer to me. this kiddo glares me.

 

“Ara. But you need to give me what I want,” I say and he nods furiously.

 

 

 

 

I dragged him to a jeweler booth and the promoter girl smiled. She went to me and asked what I looked for.

 

End.

 

 

Yoseob’s pov

 

Omo! I’m dead!!

What type of King Kong he is?! He wanted a new ring for his birthday? No!! oh my money~~ I thought a King Kong would be loved if I give him banana plushie!

 

He called the girl and she showed us the latest ring. I swallowed hard and I could feel as if there’s a big lump in my throat. Secretly, I peek at my wallet and sigh. This King Kong, he does have a weird and high taste.

 

End.

 

 

Dujun’s pov

 

 

I stare the ring and then pick one. The girl takes it and gives to me.

“This,” I show to Yoseob and I saw he is peeking at his wallet. What is he doing? It’s not like he was the one whom- wait. Is he thinks that I want this ring as my present?

Hahaha, pabo!

I grin widely. This can be fun!

 

“How much this cost?”

The girl tells me the price and I turn to my fiancé. His face drowned.

 

“Erm, can I have the latest one? Or the most expensive you have,” I say and the girl just nodded. She searches for the ring on the display and seconds later, she pulls it out.

“This is the latest, there’s very few couple bought this one.” She smiles and I take the ring. I stare it for a while and then show to Yoseob.

 

“This, how about this ring?”

I look on his face and what a kid! He is indeed shocked.

 

“I want it,” I said and gave to the girl. She sometimes looks on us and smiles cutely.

 

 

“…for erm, to this cute boy over here?” she asked and I nodded.

 

“I want buy this for him…. As our wedding ring,” I grin and turn to face him.

 

“Let’s get married, neh? That’s what all I want from you,”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Is that a proposal? I don't know!!~~

kekeke... ^^=