I'm sorry

My Fiance is a Prosecutor

 

 

 

 

Dujun’s pov

 

 

The blood splashes all over the places and the white floor stains with the red color. The people ..no, the hostages scream and hide their face under their own palms, knees and more.

My hands shiver and I stare the subject I shot with horror. I almost dropped the gun and Rex took the chance to shoot me back.

 

“Dujun!!”

 

And BANG! I kneel down and touch my left leg. Rex smirks when he sees the blood comes out from my shin. He walks to my place while dragging Yoseob. I could not concentrate anymore after I shot him. I could not hold the gun right after I shot Yoseob on his right shoulder.

 

I just kneel there…shivering.

 

 

“Power of love, huh?” the half-Japanese and Korean mix smirks and scoffs when he sees my condition. He stands firm in front of me while his gun is pointing to my head.

Yoseob shouts my name.

 

 

“Tsk, this will be the saddest love story ever. Pfft, gay couple with their little love..”

I swallow my saliva hard. Very hard.

 

 

“Dujun-ah…look at me. idiot, lifts your head and looks on me!!” Yoseob shouts and he groans when Rex pulls his hair. I lift my head and stare my lover in that murder’s embrace. The scene earlier when I unconsciously shot my own heart keeps rewind in my mind like a drama.

 

“Run..run away palliwa!!” yoseob mouths me and he eyes me to go to his left. I-I didn’t move a bone.

 

“Dujun!!” yoseob kicks me on my stomach and I collapse onto the floor, lay on my abs when I realize Yonghwa, Gayoon and other back up come to safe us. Yoseob uses his bloody shoulder to push Rex roughly in front of him when a man from SWAT comes and pulls the trigger.

 

A loud bang sound heard once again and Rex collapsed on the floor, his face facing me. his dark eyes stare me while groaning.

 

“Yo..seob..”

 

 

“Dujun-ah, gwaenchanha?” Yonghwa rushed to me and he helped me to get up. The police officers and SWAT get the laying and groaning Rex on the floor while the hostages’ wails and screams soothe down. The polices helps the hostages to set them free while I heard Gayoon calls for Yoseob.

 

“Prepare the emergency room, now.”

Daehyun comes in rush between the hostages and he squats in front of me. he asked Yonghwa to get me into the E.R room and next he goes to my unconscious Yoseob. He said something to the nurses and right then, the SWAT man who has shot Rex earlier named YoungJae helps him to bring Yoseob into E.R room.

 

 

 

                                                                                 *********

 

 

 

 

I barely can move my left leg as it was hanging up in the air by the supportive. I groan and growl a bit before Dongwoon and Dad come to me in this room. they both ask me either I was okay or not.

 

“Mom is outside. She cannot bear to see you like this. I told her already Hyung is not dead it just a scratch and-“

“ Dongwoon,” Dad smacks Woonie’s head and that young boy shuts up his mouth. He nods and remains on silent.

 

“How do you feel?”

 

I stare the old man a while and look away. It’s not that I’m showing him my disrespectful but I cannot bear to stare his eyes. I can’t say ‘I’m fine’ whereas I just shot my own fiancé.

 

“Yoseob is stable now. do not worry. Daehyun and the other doctors succeed to take out the bullet. It didn’t harm him that much. his bone slightly cracks but it’s okay Dujun-ah. You didn’t shoot him.”

 

I bite my bottom lips.

I didn’t shoot him? No, I did shoot him. I was too careless and slow. I should not shoot that criminal although there’s a chance to do so. He was too cunning. In that critical time, he managed to grab Yoseob and made him as his hostage.

 

I feel disappointed and fail for myself.

 

 

 

 

I was thinking and regretting about myself in this lonely room. Dad and Woonie left hours ago as I asked them to do so.

 

“Hyung,”

Daehyun’s head pops in from the door and he smiles to me. He asks me either he can step in or not. I let him by only nodding. He beckons someone from his back and the man follows him from behind.

 

“I’m sorry for any troublesome. Thank you for this cooperating with us. I hope you will get better soon,” I nod and have a handshake with him.

“take care of yourself and the boy.” This man named YoungJae taps my shoulder as a supportive. “ I will do the paperwork. I will send you once they finished,” he says more and after ten minutes of conversation, he excuses himself, follows by Daehyun in next seconds.

 

Again, I rub my face and the guilty eats me up and down.

 

 

 

End.

 

 

 

No one’s pov

 

It has been four days yet Yoseob is still unconscious. He discharged from the ICU a day later and now he is in the ward.

 

The man doesn’t brave and bold enough to step into the ward as he keeps on monitoring and staring the sleeping boy from the outside of the ward through the transparence mirror.

 

Dujun rubs his temple and he sobs silently.

 

 

 

Flashback.

 

 

Yoseob supposed to meet Dujun in front of his place but the small boy was nowhere to found. Dujun dialed his fiancé’s number over and again but they were useless. None were picked up.

 

 

Feeling uneasy, Dujun drove to the hospital to fetch him. He parked his car two blocks away from the place and he decided to walk to there.

Dujun checked his phone again thinking that Yoseob might call him or sends a text. Dujun sighed.

 

 

 

The hospital was too quite, he thought for that time. The doctors, nurses and patients should be around but there’s none at the place. Feeling something wrong has happened, he reached for his phone, just about to call Yonghwa when that colleague of his gave him a call beforehand.

 

 

“Doo, listen me well,” yonghwa sounded panic and Dujun remained silent until the man finished with his words.

 

 

 

 

 

Dujun could not wait anymore as soon as he knew that the suspect for his new case, Rex made Yoseob and others people in the hospital as his hostages. That culprit known for his cunning and perfect strategizing and he knew, that man had eyed them for a long time before he did this plan.

 

Yoseob once told him there’s someone used to follow him and them when they were outside. Dujun had never thought they were being targeting and to surprise more, he already met Rex before. That Japanese-Korean mixed was the man that almost hit Yoseob last two weeks ago.

 

 

 

 

End of flashback.

 

 

 

 

 

Yoseob’s pov

 

 

I shot my eyes wide open and stare around me. I move a bit and it hurts me like hell. I hold the pain I feel and get up from lying to a sit position. I touch my right shoulder and hiss.

 

Ahh..the incident…

My mind plays it roles and the last scene I remember plays and rewinds in my brain. I stare around the ward once again before I decided to pull of the IV needle that dug into my skin and go outside of the ward.

 

I hold my right arm with my other hand and wander around the corridor. I try to search for Daehyun but I found someone else is walking to my direction. The man holds a bouquet of flowers and I show myself in front of him.

 

He stuns.

Dujun frowns and he drops the flowers onto the floor. He steps backward and when I called him, Dujun turns back and he leaves me. dujun seems as if he tries to avoid me.

 

“Yah, hyung awake?!”

 

Daehyun showed up from nowhere and he asked me to sit on the chair at the side. I did what he told me while he checks me up.

“Daehyun-ah,” the boy raises his eyebrows and stares me.”..can I borrow your phone? I need to call Dujun.”

 

“Oh, Yoseob hyung..about that..”

 

“Yoseob-ah!!”

 

A young lady calls my name and I turn to her. I smile and Gna noona comes and pulls me into her warm hug. I hiss when she touched my injured shoulder.

 

 

                                                                                *********

 

 

Noona came to help me with my clothes and stuffs to be packing. I can discharge from this ward today after a whole week I spend here without doing nothing except for sleeping and lying.

“ Come, Umma and Appa wait us at home. Erm, do you want to drink something? eat perhaps?” I shake my head no, telling noona that I’m all fine. I can get by myself at the cafeteria.

 

“Noona,”

She hums and stares me. I sigh.

 

“Why?”

“…”

 

“Dujun told you to bring me home?” although it’s bitter to say, but I have no choice except for asking her about this thing. I have this feeling telling me that Dujun wants to avoid me as best as possible. I don’t know why at the first but my mind keeps on telling me that Dujun might feel guilty for what he had put me through.

 

That idiot.. he scares and afraid to meet me after what he had done.

 

 

Noona helps me to walk and I smile. I told her to meet me at the car but when she resists, I smack Noona’s arm slow and tell her that it’s my arm that get shot, it’s not my legs. Noona gave up and she told me to meet her in next ten minutes.

 

I walk slowly while holding on my right arm. I went to meet Dad before I left. I asked him all about these and he told me to wait for some days. He will talk to Dujun and ask him to meet me.

Dad said that it might take some days. I just nodded and I asked him about Dujun’s leg. As far as what I remember, that stupid got shot too.

 

I sigh in relief when Dad told me that it’s only a scratch and luckily, the bullet didn’t touch him at all. I hug Dad before I excused myself. Dad told me not to force my arm and myself and he asked me to think about this.

 

Sighing, I nod and tell him that I got what he tries to tell me. I guess the bullet damaged my some important tissues and muscles so that I keep on feeling my right arm always numb. And…if that so..I cannot continue to be a surgeon, don’t I?

 

I even…can hold the light phone using my right hand.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

End.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Update! Hope this chapter didnt bore you :)

 

Ah, it's hard to make a decision on what i want to take for my course. *sigh*

i dont know what to choose :(

maybe..maybe..I have interest in psychology but..

ahh, whatever, what am I talking in my story? Lol.

 

 

Enjoy your reading ~~~ :)