Absurd

My Fiance is a Prosecutor

 

Yoseob’s pov

 

 

I stumbled in front of the door and cursed.

Gna noona laughs and she helps me to get up. She wipes the dirt from my clothes and smiles.” Palli..he’s waiting you since last hour.” Noona points me a car at the outside of our house and I sigh. That idiot..

 

“Good luck on your first day,” I smiled happily and hugged her. noona pushed me.

“Palli! You’re going to late.” I just nodded and went to the car.

 

 

“Don’t be naughty you two rascal..” noona waves her hands and giggles when I roll my tongue out.

“Take care of yourself,” she added and I opened the car’s door.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I stare the outside of the car and gulp. Dujun is driving silently while my heart keeps throbbing and thumping so wild.

 

I heard a soft giggle.

 

“Your heartbeats are damn wild and fast today, anything make you anxious?” Dujun asks me.”…or maybe a passion?”

I bite my lips and curse. This King Kong..how did he know?! My face damn blushed when he said so.

“I’m not harassing you at all,” he said and laughed.

 

Uh, whatever.

 

“seob-ah..” he calls me and I wrinkle. What’s wrong with his voice? He seems..

“Seob~~” he calls me again and this time, I grit my teeth. Okay. That’s it. What is he trying to do? Seduce me with his oh not so soft voice?

Stupid old King Kong.

 

“I love you..” he says out of sudden and as always, my heart races. I clear my throat and throw my sight at the outside of the car.

 

I almost jump from my seat when a warm hand touches mine. The hand entwines with mine and Dujun laughs. Again, I curse and try to hide my anger.

 

“Your hand cold..are you nervous of something?” he looks on me for a sec and turns to the front in no time.

 

I sigh.

 

 

 

Flashback .

 

 

 

My phone rang and I rushed to pick it up. I was bathing minutes ago and I only have a towel wrapped my bottom.

 

I smiled happily when I saw the caller ID.

 

“I miss you already..” he said.

I smiled lovingly and went to my wardrobe to get a pajama. I replied him back.

“What are you doing?” Dujun asked me and I answered him briefly. Seconds later, I widened my eyes. God, why did I answer to him this honest? Why the hell did I tell him that I’m choosing my pajama to wear? That ert King Kong must grin right now.

Uh, I could feel it.

 

 

“Wear the one I gave you,” he said and I snapped him immediately by changing the topic. He laughed.

“It’s okay. I will buy you another one for our first night later,” Dujun had a big laugh on the phone and my hand, lips shivered.

I could feel my blood rushed to my face.

 

Darn this hairy creature.

 

“Ah..i will fetch you up tomorrow morning. Your practical is starting tomorrow, right? I will drive you to Dad’s hospital.” He said and again, back to tease me about the pajama.

 

 

End of flashback.

 

 

 

 

“Seobie…are you daydreaming? I’m talking to you babe..” Dujun squeezes my hand he entwined and I glare him.

 

Dujun smiles and another sentence out from his mouth.

 

“Your hand is so soft…are you-“

“STUPID KING KONG CANT YOU KEEP QUITE?!”

 

I shout and Dujun taken aback with my sudden yell. He almost braked out of sudden the moving car and with widened eyes, he turned to me.

 

“I KILL YOU IF YOU SAY ANOTHER WORD, IDIOT. Just drive.” I glare him and Dujun clears his throat. He swallows his saliva and releases my hand.

He scoffed.

 

“You are so mean to your own husband, what a bad wife.” Dujun sighs and he turns to me when the car stopped for the traffic light. He stares me.

 

 

 

End.

 

 

Dujun’s pov

 

We arrived at the place and I try to take Yoseob into the hospital. Yoseob insists he can go by himself but I wont let him to do so.

 

“I can go by myself, Dujun-ah. Don’t you need to go to your work?” he asks me while grabbing his white coat at the backseat. I watch him doing his stuff and wear the white coat.

 

“It’s okay. I want to make sure my wife..”

“I’m not your wife stupid.” Yoseob sighs and he stares me. yoseob leans closer and he grabs my hands. He smiles.

 

“..but you see..I’m sorry for yelling at you just now.” yoseob shows me his cutest smile and I start to melt. I thought I want to ignore or mad at him because of that but since he is already asking for my apologize…I guess it’s okay.

 

“I’m going..” he says but I grab his wrist, make him stops. Yoseob looks me weird.

“Wait,” I pull him into my embrace and hug him. Yoseob giggles when I tighten the hug and say that I will miss him all day long. He smacks my back.

 

“Pabo,”

I kiss his hair.

 

“Let go of me. I’m going to late, dujun-ah.” Yoseob wants a release and he pushes me a bit.

“Seriously..this is your Dad’s hospital. You can meet me here right after you back from your work.” He says and I just hummed.

 

“Yeah, let him go, naughty son.” A familiar voice greets from my back and as fast as light, I turn to the voice. There, standing firmly, with a smile plasters on his face, Dad steps closer to me and he grabs Yoseob’s hand from me.

 

I gulp while Yoseob laughs.

 

“I told you to be a doctor before.. and if you did, you can be with Yoseob all day long,” Dad pretends to sigh and he drags my wife away from me. they both left me and walked away, into the hospital.

I left dumbfounded but minutes later, I shouted,

 

“Don’t try to cheat at my back! I will bite you if you did!!”

 

 

                                                                                    *********

 

 

 

It has been a month since we both rarely meet each other. Yoseob is busy with his practical and on-call while I am busy with my first case ever. I want to fetch his every morning but I cannot since our houses are a bit far and if I did, I will be always late to work.

 

Sigh.

Ahh, really…I miss him already..i miss my cute alien..  I want to give him a call but I scare I will disturb him.

 

 

 

I rub my face and sigh heavily. I stare the blank screen of my phone.

 

“Are you okay?”

I tilt my head and smile when I see Yonghwa. That man approaches me with a file in his hand. I raise my eyebrows and stare him.

“That’s…mine?”

 

I sigh again when Yonghwa nods his head. he put the file case on my desk and took a seat, facing me.

“You are new but your case and work are a hit here. The chief loves your neat and perfect reports.” That handsome man shrugs and snatches my phone. He clicks on the phone and Yoseob’s picture that I set as my wallpaper pops out.

 

He wrinkles and giggles.

 

“..yours?”

 

Furiously, I nod and snatch back my smart phone from him. I put it into my pocket and Yonghwa grins widely. He teases me with his Busan accent.

 

“I know you are taken.” He said and stood up. He walks to the desk and takes the file. He hands me it.

“ but I think you need to take it more serious. It’s involve a gang in Japan and I heard it was a murder.” Yonghwa told me and I stared the file.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

The staffs- nurses and the doctors greet me when I walk into the hospital. They knew me since I have been here with Dad, helping him with the stuffs when I was a med student.

 

Bingo.

My eyes spot the subject I want in a room, talking to a doctor that I believe is his mentor in this hospital. Smiling, I went to his place.

 

Yoseob walks out from the room and goes to the registration counter. He says something to the nurse and hands her a patient file. At first, I thought I want to watch him from far longer but then, a man approaches him from back and wraps his hands around Yoseob’s waist.

 

My jaw dropped. I shot my eyes open.

 

I thought Yoseob would push him away, punch or kick him or at least shout that the man harassed him like he did to me but he did not.

Yoseob turns his back, faces the man in white coat with a smile.

Adsgdhfl.

 

He-he smiles?!!

 

 

End.

 

 

No one’s pov

 

 

Yoseob jumps a bit when he felt something is wrapping around his waist but when he heard the voice, Yoseob turns to the man, facing him and smiles.

 

Yoseob smacks the man on his head.

 

“Yah, Daehyun.” Yoseob walks away from the registration place and the doctor names Daehyun follows him from back.

 

The man wraps his arm around Yoseob’s shoulder and smiles. They walk along the lobby together.

 

 

 

 

End.

 

 

Yoseob’s pov

 

This man named Daehyun drags me to the lobby and that time, I spot Dujun not far from us. That King Kong walks to our direction with a serious face.

 

I gulp.

 

“Yah you rascal, let him go,” Dujun commands Daehyun to take off his hand from me with a harsh word. I stare him.

 

“I don’t think you deaf. Back off,” he says more and I inhale. I ask Daehyun to take off his arm from me and immediately I get Dujun. I grab his both hands, stares deep into his eyes.

 

“Dujun-ah..you see..he is..”

“It’s okay Seob. I know you are not cheating at my back but this man..” Dujun steps forward to Daehyun and sighs.

 

“Get off from him, Daehyun. Why did you work here?” my fiancé glares Daehyun for nth times and I tilt my head a bit.

 

Where..and how did Dujun know his name? I mean, I do not think they both met before. Daehyun came to this hospital last two weeks..

 

“Dujun-ah..” I call him but he does not bother me. His eyes are still on Daehyun.

I sigh. Ahh, he must be jealous now..