The day

My Fiance is a Prosecutor

 

Yoseob’s pov

 

I turn to my left. Then I turn to my right.

Geez. I think I cannot sleep for tonight. How should I do for tomorrow’s occasion? Do I need to run away?

Oh ottokae?

 

I reach my phone and stare to the keychain that boy gave me.

Sigh.

What a pabo I am. I even do not know his name yet I took this keychain.

 

End.

 

Dujun’s pov

 

Yang Yoseob, eh? Why did they take my words serious? I remembered when Dad and mom asked me when I will bring my girlfriend to home.

 

I wanted to get free from those same repeated questions so that I told them I am a gay. Yah, how could they do this to me?!

 

I went to the kitchen and the maids bow. Ah, these people. Why are they still working? It is ing 12 am and these girls are still in their maids’ attires.

 

“Should I cook something for you?” Hyoyeon asks me and she smiles.

“Na-ah. I just wanted to be alone.”

“Drink perhaps?”

I stare her and smile.”… just go to your room and get rest.”

“I think I could do that a.s.a.p.” she giggles and I smack her head.

She is my best friend despite she is my maid. She has no one and I offered her to my home. I do love her more than a friend.

She is like a noona for me.

“I know it is hard but I heard he is a good boy.” Hyoyeon speaks while wiping the table.” He is soon to become a meds student,”

I smirk.

So Dad found a new ‘doctor’ to this house. He did it on purpose, right? I refuse to become a doctor so that he courts someone who can replace the place.

 

“I had never think that you are a gay?”

I rolled my eyes and she laughed.

“I am not. Why did they take what I said?” 

“But believe me,” she taps my shoulder.

“Have you seen the boy? How he looks and-“

Hyoyeon smiled to me and she went outside for a while. I think she is going to take the picture of my ‘fiancé’. Minutes later, she came in and gave me a postcard-size photo.

 

“Here, does he looks too young for his age?” she shoves me the picture and I take it half-heartedly.

I felt someone has just knocked me with a hammer on my head.

“Th-This is my fiancé?”

Hyoyeon nods her head furiously.

Oh my goodness. The boy…

 

The boy’s name is Yang Yoseob who will be my fiancé?!

 

 

 

 

 

 

The guests start to crowd the place and there is a family approaching mine from far. I guessed they are my family in law.

 

Feeling anxious inside, I decided to take scenery over my engagement party and wait for the boy.

I have this unfamiliar feeling inside of my heart but does he feels as what I feel? I am not willing to this engage thing but somehow I do not averse to it anymore.

 

“Aww, my hyung is waiting for his cute fiancé!” Woonie elbowed me and I sighed. Am I… do the right thing? He might object to this too. He seems to be a boy who loves freedom.

 

But then, before I could think even more, my parents tap my shoulder from back and smile.

Sigh.

 

“This party will start in next minutes, prepare for yourself.” My dad said and seconds later, my eyes caught on a figure.

It’s him.

The boy I met two weeks ago who soon will become my fiancé.

 

End.

 

 

Yoseob’s pov

 

I try not to cry in front of the guests. I felt someone is holding my hand and shoves a ring onto my finger.

I stare him.

 

It’s the boy I met and now he is going to be my fiancé.

 

The guests clap their hands and there in front of other guests were my family and family in law. They look very happy and now are heading to us.

“Congrats to both of you,” the soon my father in law hugs me, follow his wife and my both parents. Gna noona came later and she hugged me tight.

 

“I hope you will be happy, Seobie.” I could not say anything than sob in her embrace until the boy came and held my hand.

 

 

I sit on the bed and stare the ring I wear. I feel want to cry.

Tonight I will spend my time in his house and in next month, I will start to attend my college. Ah, about that…

 

“Can I come?”

The boy asks me and he waits in front of the door for about four minutes before I let him in. He stands firmly in front of me and sighs.

 

“Look-“ we both said unison and now are changing a gaze. He cleans his throat immediately.

“I’m sorry,” he utters but I giggle. What that for?

“About your college, I am sorry because I cannot help you. I know your first choice is in Scotland and due to this stupid thing, you ended up here and need to attend to my university.”

I scoffed. Yeah, pathetic, don’t I? my parents used that reason to make me engaged and now, I ended up to be here, in Korea.

 

“Y-You should change your suit. I will take you to dinner later,” he said and smiled.

“Wait,” I stopped him from leaving the room. I inhaled.

“What’s your name? what should I call you from now on?” I try to hide my face because the fact is, I got engaged to a person who I do not know his name was!

 

The boy laughs.

“Yoon Dujun. Call me anything you want, I won’t mind.” He says and leaves me in the room.

 

End.

 

 

Aww~ congrats to them! Heheh, so, do you think Dujun had fallen for Seob baby?

 

erm, I might be not able to update anymore ( and i do not know when i will get to update ). There's one more chapter i wrote, so do you want me to post it now?

 

Thanks you for reading, subscribing and commenting!