Twenty

My Fiance is a Prosecutor

 

Dujun’s pov

 

 

I ran like crazy as soon as yoseob walks away from me. I left Hyoyeon and chased over him. I searched for him in this crowded place as best as I can.

It’s him, right? I did not think I mistook saw the boy just now. I am very sure he was Yoseob, although the hair’s colour is different.  And, he ran away as soon as I shout his name.

 

Pabo…pabo! Dujun-ah, you pabo! He knew you lied!

I shout his name repeatedly and the people watch me weird. They stare me as if I was a crazy man.

“Yang Yoseob!!” I chant his name over and over while my legs run over the mall. I need to find him. I need to get him now.

 

 

End.

 

 

 

Yoseob’s pov

 

 

I burst into my heavy cry. I bite my lip and take out the crazy ringing phone from my pocket. I stare the caller ID and cry heavier.

 

“I hate you..” I utter the word and let the shameless tears flow down from my eyes. I do not care either the people in this bus are staring and watching me crying this bad. I just do not care at all.

 

 

*****

 

 

My phone rang again but this time, it was GNA noona. I think twice either to pick it up or not. The first call was unanswered but when noona called me for second times, I decided to pick it up.

Furthermore, I miss and I need my noona now.

 

 

I told her everything that happened today. She asked me not to think nonsense but I just cannot. Noona said it was nothing and it’s unnecessary to cry or wail about.

I went berserk.

 

“Seobie-ah..listen..”

I rub my teary eyes, harsh. I inhale.

 

“…do not blame Dujunie for this..”

I wrinkle. Now…noona is defending him? So..noona wants to say that what had happened was because of me? it was me whom should be blaming?

 

“Noona thought you didn’t love dujunie?”GNA noona said, made me hurt me. yes, I have never told them that I love that man. I love him like crazy for now and when I feel this way, everything ruins.

Dujun does not want me anymore.

 

“…where are you? Do you want noona to get you there?” she said after a long silent but I did not reply her back.” Yoseobie…”

 

“Just forget it, GNA noona. I’m fine here..”

“Yah Yoseobie..”

 

“I know that boy is there. I won’t give you my location. Just tell him that I don’t want to see-“

“Dujun is not here, my little baby. He’s not here.” Noona said so slowly but I could hear her. and now, I could feel how hurts and stings my heart is.

 

“Yoseobie..please..i’m worried of you.” noona pleads me.” …I will get you there. stop crying, okay? I will be there in thirty minutes.” She said and cut the line as soon as I gave up and told her where I was.

 

Cry.

 

That stupid…idiot boy.. he is not there? he is not trying to chase me right after what he did to me this morning at the mall? Dujun-ah…don’t you care about me anymore? Don’t you worried of me?!

 

 

****

 

 

I was sleeping when the bell rang. Sigh. I must be fall asleep just now. my eyes swollen and sore from the crying just now. Weakly, I drag my weak legs to get the door.

 

That must be noona.

 

“Sorry..I fall asleep noo-“

 

 

End.

 

 

No one’s pov

 

Yoseob shuffles to get the door and he opens it half-heartedly.  Yoseob rubs his sore eyes a bit.

“Sorry.. I fall asleep noo-“ instead of finishing his word, Yoseob frowns.

 

“I’m sorry,”

 

Yoseob stunned for a while and the boy being pulled by the man. Dujun dragged Yoseob closer to him and he quickly embraced the smaller.

Dujun hugs the boy tighter when he feels the boy under him is pushing him away. Soft but firm, Dujun asked Yoseob to stop from struggling and pushing him away.

 

“Let go off me,”

Dujun did not say anything or make any noise. He keeps hugging the besieged boy.

“Let g.o o.f.f m.e.” yoseob said once again and this time, he meant it. Yoseob gathered all of his strength and pushed the man from embracing and hugging him.

 

The fragile boy glares the slender.

 

“Yoseob-ah,”

 

“Why are you here? Go away. I don’t want to see your face. I hate yo-“

“No..please don’t say the word.” Dujun immediately snapped Yoseob and he once again, pulled the boy into his embrace. This time, he made it sure that Yoseob cannot pushed him anymore. That yoon Dujun next made themselves into the hotel room, completely and locked the door.

 

 

End.

 

 

 

Dujun’s pov

 

 

Yoseob went berserk when I hugged him. This boy keeps chasing me away from this hotel’s room. He did not say much except for chasing me again and again and I felt hurt every time he did this.

 

“Seobie, please listen to me. it’s not..”

“Just go away. I don’t want to see you anymore.” Yoseob walks away from me and is heading to the door. He tries to not having any eye contact with me.

 

“Love..you asked me about love, didn’t you?” yoseob stops.

“do you love me?” I ask him and approach him closer. I grab his arms, make him facing me. I stutter when the tears roll down from his sore eyes furiously.

 

God, kill me for making this boy crying this bad.

 

“Don’t you think you are trying hard to avoid me? don’t you think how hurt and pain I was too when you pretend not to love me?”

 

I swallow hard and bend down, level my eyes with his. Yoseob does not say anything. He tries to soothe himself from crying and it is pain to see him in this way.

 

“I’m sorry..”

I was lost and did not know what to say anymore else. I cannot continue doing these. Yoseob is too fragile and I need to protect him from this moment.

 

*******

 

 

Yoseob is sleeping soundly on the single bed. Giving this opportunity, I stare his pale and swollen face and eyes due to the cries. 

I caress his smooth cheeks and smiles a bit.

Yoseob-ah, don’t you know how much I miss you in past six months? How I long and crave to touch you like this? I know I have make you cried this bad but why don’t you say that you love me as much as I do? Why don’t you try to grow our love bigger and deeper, instead of making it hard on me?

 

I..I love you like crazy until I cannot breathe without staring or seeing you. I was too possessive in loving you..

 

 

 

End.

 

 

 

Yoseob’s pov

 

 

I stir a bit from my sleep and finally, I get up and stare around the room. It was dark so that I turned off the bed lamp.

 

Sigh.

 

He..he left me alone in this room.

 

I know I chased him a lot back then but why don’t he stay and make it out with me? is he really that bored and already gave up on me?

 

I just fizzled out and then decided to take a fast bath.

 

 

 

 

 

 

I sit on the bed and switch on the television. I feel thirsty so that I went to the plastic bags and take out a juice I bought this morning.

 

I was watching the program show when I felt something change on myself. I do not know what it is but then, I realize of this.

 

My engage ring..

Its…it’s not on my finger!

 

My heart races and I start to search for the ring. I search for it high and down until I spot the left note on the desk. Shaking, I take and read the note.

 

 

Yoseob-ah..

I-I do not think you need that ring anymore so that I took it with me. But..if you want it back..meet me tomorrow’s night. I will tell you the place.

 

Dujun.

 

 

I collapsed on the floor.

 

Dujun-ah… is this.. is this means that..you want to call a day for our relation?

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

sorry, I take a lot of time to write this chapter.

I do not happy or satisfied with this update but..yeah, I will try harder on next update.

I dont know if this will make you confuse but dont worry, I will write more detail in next chapter.

sorry for typos and grammatical errors