I want You

My Fiance is a Prosecutor

 

Dujun’s pov

 

 

I open the door for him and we both enter our abandoned apartment. Yoseob looks around the place and he just smiled.

 

“I miss this comfy home,” he says and heads to the bedroom. He tidies the bed a bit and lays on it. I watch him doing his stuffs.

 

“Dujun-ah..” yoseob calls me and he beckons me with his hand to his place. yoseob beckons me more when I ignored his call.

 

“Dujunie-ah..” I gulp and watch that little alien calling me on the bed. It looks normal for those who watch him bids me to come to his place but for me…that is too…. The way how he lays, his oh so y posture and the cute face…

 

I feel hot by just seeing him like this.

 

“King Kong-ah~~” yoseob calls me over and over and now he is rolling his body on the bed like a small tortoise that flipped and laying on it’s shell, trying to get up.

 

I cup my mouth hold my laughter. Darn. How cute he can be. Don’t he know he’s too cute to handle? Even when someone is mad or angry with him can forget the anger and make it up with him.

 

“what~~” I lazily shrug to the bedroom and stand firmly in front of the bed. Yoseob is still in that tortoise posture and he stops minutes later when he realizes how I stare him. Yoseob flushes and he sits on the bed.

 

 

“Sleepy..let’s sl-sleep?” he startles and moves a bit to give me a space. Yoseob gets himself the pillow and hugs it tight. I chuckle seeing his cuteness.

 

“Do you love the pillow more?”

 

“E-Ehh?”

 

“I say…” I giggle and throw myself onto the bed. Yoseob astounds when I pull the pillow he hugs off from him and in one sway, I make him completely in my embrace. Yoseob struggles to get a release.

 

“Tell me, do you want me- your hot fiancé or that only dead fluffy pillow?”

Yoseob chuckles upon hearing my words. He stops from his struggling..  “I’m waiting..”

 

“Of course you, pabo. I want you..You to cuddle me all this night.” He answers me right on the spot and he pulls me tighter. My little and cute boy nuzzles his nose on my chest and he hums.

 

Oh god…this is soo precious for me. how I miss to do like this with him in these past weeks. After that incident..i keep on being guilty toward him. All I feel is a bitter failure as a guardian to him, as what I always say and promise to him.

 

And for today’s event, I’m so happy that Yoseob gave me this surprise. It’s quite amusing- hot balloon stuffs and the candlelit dinner under a big tree with a beautiful view..I’m so happy that he did these for me. I don’t think other couple could do as what he did for me today.

 

 

“Dujun-ah..” I only hum while caressing his back. I pull the duvet to cover our bodies and back to his back. Yoseob’s hands wrap my body.

 

“I love you..”

Smiling, I said “ I know, no need to tell me baby,” and kiss his hair.

 

“I miss you,”

 

“I know it too, I’m sorry for not visiting you,” yoseob releases me for a while and he stares me. his eyes are soo close with mine- as his face too. Yoseob doesn’t say anything besides staring and watching me from this close distance, as if he is embracing and mesmerizing my face.

 

“I want you..”

 

My heart flatters and I can feel there are butterflies in my stomach. I hold my happy tears. I pull him and hug him so tight. I kiss his hair one more time and Yoseob buries his small face on my chest. he inhales and I can feel his breathes.

 

“I want to be your wife..”

 

I widen my eyes.

 

“..legally.” he utters on my chest.

 

“Let’s get married, Dujun-ah. I want to be yours completely, pl..ease?” he lifts his face and bites his bottom lips. He looks away.” I..I want you to be my legal husband,” with his flushing face, yoseob says those very very meaningful and significant words for me.

 

Dropping my first tear, I quickly cup his face and his plump and soft little thing that I crave. Yoseob struggles for the first seconds but later, he gave up and submissive himself to me.

 

 

 

 

End.

 

 

 

 

Yoseob’s pov

 

 

 

Daehyun walks me out from the training operation room and helps me to wash my bloody finger. He pulls off the glove, puts my hand under the running low-hot water and rubs it with the anti-germs soap.

 

I hiss a bit when the small cut touches the water.

 

“Are you okay?”

I just nodded and when Daehyun finished with it, I got myself a clean tissue paper and wiped my wet hand. I sigh deeply.

 

 

                       **********

 

 

 

“How’s your finger?”

 

I shake my head while fake smiling. Dad watches me before he talked.

“..I don’t think..”

 

“I can do it. Just..” I bite my lips. “…give me some more times. I can hold the knives better in next two days…no, a day is enough though,”  Dad only sighs hearing me.

 

“I can do it..please believe on me Dad,” I stare him trying to reassure him. I know I can do it. I can do it and I will do anything to get my ability back. I wont stop and back off from being a surgeon.

 

“..look..Seobie. I have said this to you.. it’s your bone..”

 

I hold my tears back.

 

“..I will watch you in these days. I hope you can do what you said,” Dad finally gave up and he sighed. That half-age man squeezes my hands and tells me not to force myself out of from my limit. I smile and thank him for understanding my condition.

 

 

 

--------

 

 

Dujun fetches me with a big smile plasters on his face. He holds my hand while driving.

 

“How’s today?” carefully, he asks me.

 

“Uh, fine..everything is fine.” I lied.

 

“Erm..can we go to the mart?” I ask Dujun when the light is red. He turns to face me and raises his eyebrows.” Wae? We’re not going to eat outside today?”

 

“N-no.. I thought I wanted to taste my future-husband’s skills. I heard his best at cook but he’s being lazy since he met me…” Dujun laughs and he pinches my cheek. He just nodded and back to his driving when the light turned green.

 

“Okay..let’s go to the mart…buin~~!” he says and I giggle.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

End.

 

 

 

 

 

Dujun’s pov

 

 

 

Okay. Yoseob told me he wanted to taste my cook so here we are. We went to the dairy area first and picked whatever we wanted.

 

“You want this?” I shove the new brand of cereal to Yoseob and he shakes his head no. He stares me.” am not a kid you pabo. Don’t you see the label shown?” he snatches the box and reads aloud the ‘best for kid consume’ while pinching my arm.

 

“Then….this?” Yoseob grinds his teeth and I laugh.

 

“am not an old folk you moron!” he reacts and again I laugh. Oh, what a happy life I have now. I stop from laughing and pull him closer to me. Yoseob pouts cutely.

 

“…but..for second thought ..i think I want this~~” yoseob grabs the first box I showed him and smiles shyly. I laugh, again.

 

“Ara..ara..you’re a baby for me, babe.” I said and took the cereal from him, into the basket. Yoseob giggles cutely. He thanked me with a quick hug.

 

“You are bold now..doing this in the public.” I wink and Yoseob flushes madly. I ruffle his hair and drag him to the next place. “ but I will be more impress if you kiss me in this public,” I added and Yoseob pushed me away from him.

 

 

 

 

I grab some meat, shrimps, squids, and other seafood from the displays and put them into the basket.  I thought of making some seafood stew or at least seafood pasta. Yoseob is choosing the veggies at the next area and when I’m done with mine, I approach him and see there’s a lot of carrots in the basket.

 

I wrinkle.

 

“Yoseobie..”

 

He only hums and is still picking the veggies. I grab his hand and he looks on me with a confuse face.” I-It’s enough, I think..why there’s lot of carrots? You love carrots?” curious, I ask him and Yoseob startles nodding his head.

 

“I feel want to eat carrots…” he looks on me .”..can I?” and Yoseob gives me his cute puppy eyes. I nod and pull his nose.” I told you already. Don’t make this cute face around.. your cuteness is only for me.. arasso?”

 

Yoseob smiles widely and nods his head.

 

“..only for me…when we’re alone.” I added and chuckled softly when Yoseob walked away with a blushing face.

 

 

 

---------

 

 

I put the clams into the pot filled with water and heat it up. I prepare the other ingredients such as peppers, onions and some shallots to cook for the pasta. Yoseob helps me with the veggies.

 

“Can you do it?” I ask him while watching he cuts the broccoli. Yoseob just nodded. Right then, I just realized his one finger was bandaged.

 

I make his stops from cutting the green thing and caress the wounded finger. I stare him for an explanation.

 

“Won’t you mind tell me about this?” yoseob stutters.

 

“does it hurt? Go wash your hand. I will do this..” instead of waiting for his reply, I grab his waist and make him moves a bit to the sink. Yoseob slightly pushes me back. He smiles.

 

“Yoseob-ah..”

 

“I can do it.. I want to help you..” Yoseob grabs my shirt and stares me. he starts to make a cute face by pouting. “..p-pwetty plleaasshhhh?”

 

I inhale deep.

 

“ dujunie-ah~~ pweaasshh..” he pouts and sharpens his mouth to front. I gulp. Darn. Why did I feel this hot?

 

“Dujunie~~”

 

I wipe my beads of sweats that formed on my forehead. Yoseob pulls my shirt more.

“Junie-ahh~~ Doo~~ Dujunie~~” he keeps whining and now is shaking my body lightly. He giggles and jumps a bit when I nodded my head. he grabs my collar and pulls me to his face.

 

Yoseob peck my lips, giggling more.

 

“sharanghae oppaaa~~” he said and grinned. He turns backing me and grabs the broccoli.

 

 

Darn.

 

 

“Yoseob-ah..” I call him and when he turns to face me, I grab him by his neck and attack his unready plump lips. Yoseob struggles at first but as usual, he gives up and let me taste every inch of his treasure. My heart keeps pounding hard as his previous words keep replaying on my ears.

 

Oppa…gah!!!!

I could feel my face burning so that without letting him go, I pressed my lips and his mouth for nth times already.

 

 

 

 

 

 

End.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I'm back!!! Yeah~~

kekeke, but only for a day~~

it's okay.

Anyway, I have wrote the ending of this story! kekeke...