Starting of New Life ( Part 1 )

My Fiance is a Prosecutor

 

Yoseob’s pov

 

 

I met with a happy pair eyes and the owner of them smiles. He pecks my lips brief and stares me.

Dujun’s hands pull my whole body closer to him from my back and I get into his cuddle. He snuggles on me and I close my eyes, trying to embrace this moment. Slowly, I buried my face and head on his clothed chest.

 

Dujun hums a soft tone and he caresses my hair and back. He taps my back as same as my Umma did when I was a little baby.

Giggle.

 

“You like this so much, hurm?”

Dujun sounds husky-the sign he is also just awake from his slumber before me. I nod.

 

“Sorry,” I mumble the sincere word and nuzzle my nose on his chest, against my smooth cheek on his build chest.

Dujun laughs and he tighter the hug.

 

“Won’t you mind to repeat it, I don’t hear you~” he says playfully and I pout- which is he will never see it because my face is buried on his chest.

 

 

 

Flashback.

 

 

 

I palmed my mouth and stared the place.

Darn. Darn. Darn.

 

“Yoseob-ah..” Dujun called my name and I look him-kneeling in front of me while moving uncomfortably a bit.

He hissed.

 

“C-Can’t you make it faster? My knee numbed already,” he said while trying to stay cool in kneeling. I glare him. Pfft..serve yourself

 

“Yoseob-ah…accept him!! It’s getting rain~” Kikwang shouted and my face blushed with his words. Darn that friend.

 

“Will you?” Dujun repeated the word and I stared him, long.

“Pabo, just accept me already!” Dujun gritted his teeth when I did not answer his proposal. I smirked and then pretended to smile when I saw there is some reporters were approaching us.

 

Grinning, I took the ring, shoved it by myself on my ring finger, and forced a sweet smile. Next, I launched myself on him and we both ended up landing on the grassy ground.

 

I giggled.

 

“I hate you for this,” and lightly choked him with my firm grip.

 

 

 

End of flashback.

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Idi..erm, I mean Dujun-ah,” I call him and Dujun raises his eyebrows. I push myself a bit from him but he does not let me to do so.

“Release me for a sec. I need to say something. Won’t it be impolite talking like this?” I ask him and he laughs.” Since when my aggressive fiancé concerns about politeness when he is with me?” he said and his one leg wraps mine.

 

I clear my throat.

 

“Uh..”

“Wait,” he snapped my word and pushed me from him. I blinked my eyes and stared him. Kyah, for God sake, our faces were only couples of meters away.

I gulp.

 

“where’s my lullaby? I want hear ‘em now.”

I rolled my eyes. L-lullaby?! He called that a lullaby?!

 

“This skull…”

“Watch your mouth, honey. I’m your future husband. Don’t call me with improper names or I bite that mouth of yours,” he said and acted as if he is going to bite my lips.

 

@#@!%$!!

 

“Stupid idiot-“

 

“YAH!!”

 

I glare and stare him disbelief. Dujun giggles and he puffs his cheeks.

I wipe my mouth with my backhand.

“I warn you..so, where’s your promise and you can ask me what you want right after I got it,” he says and I run my eyes from him, mumble the word as fast as I can.

 

“Eh? Did you just say it? Sorry, can’t hear it.” He wants me to redo it. Biting my lips hard, I curse him, slow.

 

“Uh-oh. You cursed me?” he starts to lean closer and immediately, I cover my lips with my hands. Dujun laughs.

 

“IloveyouImiss..you. okay, done.” I said and Dujun smiled.

 

 

End.

 

 

 

Dujun’s pov

 

 

 

 

I pull him back into my cuddle and Yoseob hides his completely small face in my chest. He asks me about the privilege and my practical. Grinning and smiling, I kiss his hair.

 

“so..You are going to work?”

I just nodded and Yoseob pushed me. He gets up from lying and sits on the bed. He asked me to do as same as him but I just lazy to get up from my cozy laid.

 

“I have to work..i need to support my own little family.” I wink at him and Yoseob looks away. Ahh, he is soo shy about this.

 

“We are going to get married and..”

“I didn’t say I want to be your wife,” Yoseob rolled his tongue out and giggled.”… I didn’t say ‘I do’ last night, don’t I? I took the ring by myself,”

 

Yoseob laughs and he tries to get off from bed.

Ahh, it’s true. He didn’t say ‘I do’ last night…haish..

 

“thanks for this free gold ring. I love it,” he says and runs to the bathroom to take his morning bath. He popped out his head from the bathroom and said,” I will repay what you have done to me in these two days. You will regret for making me cried,”

 

I laugh. What? I didn’t do anything. It was him whom misunderstanding about these. He jumped into his own solutions and thoughts.

 

Smiling, I giggle softly and close my eyes.

 

Yang Yoseob…you won’t regret by choosing me. I’m promise you.

 

                                                                                          ******

  

 

 

 

I drive yoseob to his parents home after Mom forced him to promise to stay in our house again, on the next weekend. Smiling, Yoseob nodded his head and his face blushed out of sudden.

Hyoyeon came and smiled.

“I’m just his maid, Yoseob-ah. I’m not his girl~” Hyoyeon laughed when Yoseob hid his blushing and ashamed face at my back.

Ahhh, I love this moment. Yoseob is all mine now.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

short update for my readers :)

Read. Subcribe. Comment.

kekeke..

 

I will try to triple update if my readers want it.

(so comment a lot starting now!) hahaha..

 

 

 

you - ah...please love this story~~ keke ^^

please enjoy this story~~

 

We Love Dooseob~~~ ~(@^@)~