I want him to be Mine ( Part 2 )

My Fiance is a Prosecutor

 

Yoseob’s pov

 

 

I walk into the hospital while putting my white coat on in rush. I look on my wristwatch and fasten my speed. These days I kept on being late because I need to come here by my own. Dujun told me he couldn’t fetch me up due to his new case.

 

I didn’t mad at him, instead I’m sorry for him because sometimes, I felt I was a burden for him. Despite his busy works and cases, he is still fetching me. he spent most of his limited free times with me.

 

 

Today’s practical is fine. All fine. Dr.Im guides me very well. He told me what to do and not. He also took care of me like his own son. Dad wanted to be my mentor when I’m doing my practical but I rejected the suggestion. No doubt, Dad is the most responsible and a great Doctor but somehow, I feel uneasy with it.

 

Dad is soon to be my father-in-law. And with these things…I just don’t want to take the privilege. We are a family thus I will feel discomfort if he be my mentor. The people around us will have their eyes on us and if I did a mistake, I scared Dad will get the shame.

 

 

 

 

“Waiting for Dujun?”

The man smiles and I bow to him. He pats my shoulder and takes off his white coat. He invites me to have some drinks in the hospital cafeteria since I told him I wanted to wait for Dujun.

 

I drink my beverage and Dad speaks to me.

 

“I-I don’t mind..” I try to hide my blushing face when Dad asks me about our wedding. He said Dujun kept on blabbering to make it faster since Daehyun ‘flirts’ with me all day long.

I laugh when Dad tells me that Dujun cursed and nagged about Daehyun every time he knew that we either doing or having skinship and lunch together. I cannot hide my happy when I know about his jealousy.

 

 

“Have you found the suitable apartment? You see, I’m not against you both live in a same house before marriage since I knew your attitudes.. erm, well…I don’t know if Dujun is a baddas or ert…”

“Omo Dad..”

 

I choked on my drink and immediately got the tissue paper to wipe my mouth. I clear my throat and stare Dad. My face blushes even more.

 

“I believe you two won’t do ‘it’ before your wedding..” Dad added more and I looked away. Err…about that…

 

“Haha, I know you won’t deal about that..but I’m not very sure about Dujun..that son-“ Dad stops and he laughs. He beckons someone at my back and the person he called walks to us.

I turn to him.

Big smile.

 

“Daehyun :)” I pull the chair and ask him to sit. That cute and cool boy sits next to me, links his hand with mine. I did not know why he did it out of sudden but when a man I love came and stood at my side, I laughed.

 

I lift my face to see the man.

 

“Wow..You both came here..were you planning to meet us..together?” I said and kept on staring Dujun’s jealous face.

 

                                                                        **********

 

 

 

We have a full day to spend with and Dujun brings me to the apartment. He bought one last week. It’s great, though. The apartment located between my practical place and his office. It’s not too big and not too small.

I smile when I see the inside of this apartment. It’s all decorated- with a big kitchen counter, the living room, white and blue curtains, the chandelier and a king-sized bed.

 

I turn to him.

 

“It will be packed if there’s two single beds in this apartment.” Dujun said and he grinned. Ahh, such a nice excuse.

 

“Well…” Dujun leans closer and his hands snake around my waist. Seconds later, he wrapped me into his warm and cozy embrace, rests his chin on my shoulder. He inhales.

 

“I want to cuddle you..You will be my fluffy alien plushie…or maybe my huge banana plushie.” He says and I laugh.

 

“Ermm..it’s comfortable hugging you like this,” he whispers and before he breaks the hug, he shamelessly steals a kiss from my lips.

 

 

End.

 

 

 

 

Dujun’s pov

 

 

 

It just a simple walk around the place but I found it was interesting and meaningful for me. we both off from our works and now are spending some time together. I drove us to the mall, grabbed our meals and bought some stuffs for our new apartment.

 

I drag Yoseob to a clothes shop and tell him to choose the pajama. Yoseob stares me in horror and his face blushes.

I giggle.

 

“I told you already about this, didn’t i?” Yoseob pretends as if he did not hear me. he wanders around the place and I catch him up.

 

 

 

 

 

I dial Yoseob’s number since I don’t find him at the place where we promised to meet. It was a hang up but on my second try, he picked it up.

 

Yoseob tells me he is on his way. He went to a tuck-shop to buy some hot sweet potatoes just now and he asked me to wait at the car.

 

“Ahh, there you are. I saw you,” Yoseob said through the phone and I turned around to find him. I smile and wave to him.

 

“I’m going now,” Yoseob cuts the line and he across the road. It’s already night and it’s freezing at this outside. I wish I can snuggle and cuddle on Yoseob when we’re home.

 

I don’t see there’s a car around the place but my heart almost stopped when Yoseob collapsed on the road, due to shock when a car almost hit and knocked him down. I did not know what just happened that until seconds later, I ran to him in fast speed ever.

 

I get my shivering fiancé and caress his back furiously. Yoseob’s shivering hands wrapped at my back and I helps him to stand up.

 

I stare the driver. He didn’t get off from his car, instead of staring me and Yoseob. I do not know why but without any apologize, he drives away, leave us.

 

I make a fist. I’m swear, I will find the owner of the car. I will drag him into my new case.

 

 

 

 

 

 

End.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Yoseob’s pov

 

 

 

I was sitting on the kitchen counter while Dujun sat on the couch, not so far from me. He typed on his smart phone and scribbled something in a small book.

 I stare and look on him while eating the sweet potatoes. Ahh..these yummy things… don’t you know…I almost get knocked because of you.

 

“Dujun-ah,” I call him and play with the big and long red scarf Gna noona gave me. I wrap it around my upper body.

Dujun hums and turns his face to me. I smile.

“Nothing…:)” and Dujun back to his previous work. I sigh.

 

This King Kong who turned to a great prosecutor… I’m lucky to have him by my side. Well, I’m not trying to tell that he is …well..i’m not liking him..

 

I sigh heavily and rub my face. Ahhh…stubborn alien. Just admitted that you love him. You do love and like him. Dujun has been always be your side, telling you ‘I love you’, ‘I miss you,’, ‘I want you’ every single time and you?

 

You haven’t tell him anything by your own.

 

Stupid me.

 

 

 

End.

 

 

 

 

Dujun’s pov

 

 

I look the time on the clock and turn to Yoseob that is still sitting on the kitchen’s counter, staring at me. yoseob smiles cutely when we both met our eyes.

 

“Am I too perfect for you?” I say and close the book. I walk to him and he giggles. I lean closer and trap between his two legs. I caress Yoseob smooth cheek and stare him lovingly.

 

“Wae? Is there anything makes you this happy?” I ask him when Yoseob keeps on smiling and staring me. this cute boy that soon to be mine pulls his red scarf that has been wrapping him since hours ago and leans closer to my face.

 

Yoseob giggles when he engulfs us into the big scarf. Our faces are damn close, too close that until I can feel his hot and furious breathe on my own nose. Yoseob wraps his legs tighter around my back and our upper bodies are now wrapping by the scarf.

 

Yoseob smiles.

 

“I love you, Yoon Dujun..and I repeat it once again..I L.O.V.E Y.O.U” he spells the words and I frown for a while.

 

“I love you idiot,” he says more, attacks my unready lips out of sudden and his legs rock playfully around my back.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

you , do you like it? I tried my best to write this chapt :)

the C choice won the poll's result. so, here's the update. Dooseob live together now and yes ~(==)~ Yoseobie confessed his love....

 

p/s: The last scene is from Caffeine and Although I MV. I really love and adore that moment ( where the girl wrapped the scraf around Yoseob)

ahhh..I hope my husband can do it to me!! ahahaha...

 

 

 

 

enjoy! Do not forget to subscribe, comment and leave your loves to the author! Kekeke..

Silent readers, continue on reading~~~

 

 

my GIF for you this moment.